I don't give a damn about title 18!
我才不管什么18条
There are ways to tell me without telling me. Really?
你总有办法事前通知我的 是吗
Well, the justice department could have indicted me
那样司法部会指控我
for the mere act of disclosing my knowledge
哪怕是仅仅泄露一丁点儿
of their intent to arrest Tommy.
他们要逮捕汤米的意图
That is 10 years in a federal prison,
那我不但将被判10年有期徒刑
plus the loss of my medical license.
还会被吊销行医执照
You didn't trust me enough to protect you.
你不相信我会保护你
And you didn't protect me.
而且你也没有站在我这边
Jane... And what is this?
简 这又是怎么回事
Farrell tells me that you were with him when he was arrested.
法雷尔告诉我他被捕的时候和你在一起
I can't wait to hear the explanation for that.
我实在等不急想听听你的解释
Oh, no. I'm sorry. I forgot.
对了 不好意思 我忘了
You can't talk to me.
你不能和我说话
He found me in the parking lot.
他到停车场来找我
He wanted to apologize.
他想要道歉
Oh, yeah? "Hi, Maura.
是嘛 难道他说 "莫拉
I'm sorry I was the getaway driver in a bank robbery.
对不起 我是抢银行的逃逸司机
Sorry somebody got gunned down."
有人被枪杀了 实在抱歉"
I think he wanted to apologize for trying to kiss me.
他是为了想要吻我而道歉的
What, did Tommy make you sign a title 18, too?
怎么 汤米也让你签了保密协议了吗
We were embarrassed, okay?
我们都很尴尬 好吗
I thought it'd be better if we just forgot about it.
我想当做什么都没发生对大家都好
Jane, Farrell got to Cavanaugh.
简 法雷尔上报了卡瓦诺夫
I'm sorry. He made me and Korsak the lead on the two homicides.
抱歉 他让我和科萨克负责这两起谋杀案
Okay.
好吧
You see that, Maura?
看见了吗 莫拉
That's what friends do.
这才是朋友该做的
They tell you.
对对方毫无隐瞒
Excuse me.
抱歉
I have to go check on something.
我还有事要做
Uh, I'm off the case, Frost.
我不负责这个案子了 弗罗斯特
My brother is a suspect.
我弟弟竟然是嫌疑犯
This is all Farrell. You know what? She doesn't even --
这都是法雷尔的错 知道吗 她甚至不
What the hell went down between you two?
你们之间到底发生了什么
She married the job instead of me.
她选择了工作 抛弃了我
This is her fault.
这是她不对
She's just doing her job.
她也只是履行职责
So was Maura.
莫拉也一样
What, did Farrell make you sign a title 18, too?
法雷尔也让你签了保密协议吗
No. She made Dr. Isles, didn't she?
没有 但是她让艾尔斯医生签了 不是吗
I'm going to talk to David Polk.
我要去和大卫·波克谈谈
Jane, you can't.
简 你不能去
I'm not going as a cop.
我不是以警♥察♥身份去
I'm going as Tommy's sister.
而是作为汤米的姐姐去
Thanks for seeing me, Mr. Polk.
谢谢你愿意见我 波克先生
No. Please, call me David.
没事 叫我大卫就好
Sorry about the mess.
不好意思 家里很乱
Phoebe's with her mom today.
今天菲比去她妈妈家了
We're, uh... separated.
我们离婚了
I'm a really bad housekeeper.
我又不太擅长做家务
It's fine.
没关系
Please don't worry about it.
不用太在意
I was just wondering if you would look at a picture
你能不能看看这张照片
and -- and... tell me if you recognize this person.
看你是否认识这个人
Yeah.
认识
That's one of John's ex-con buddies.
他是约翰的一个前科犯兄弟
He's my brother.
他是我弟弟
Was he part of the robbery crew?
他也参与了抢劫吗
It's looking that way.
目前看起来是的
The FBI thinks
联邦调查局认为
that he was possibly the getaway driver.
他可能是帮助逃逸的司机
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Does it help that I know exactly how you feel?
我完全理解你的感受 这样你会好受点吗
I just never thought I'd be on this side of this, you know.
我只是从没想过会成为罪犯的亲属
If it's any consolation,
如果可以探视
at least you can still ask your brother why.
至少你可以问你弟弟为什么这样做
I need to talk to you.
我需要和你谈谈
Give us a minute.
请给我们一分钟
I told you you couldn't see him.
我告诉过你 你不能见他
Let me talk to him, please.
请让我和他谈谈
All I can give you is two minutes.
我只能给你两分钟
Thanks.
谢谢
Jane. Thank god.
简 谢天谢地
Why?
为什么
How could you be a part of this?
你怎么能参与抢劫呢
That bank manager is dead.
那个银行经理被枪杀了
John Polk is dead, too.
约翰·波克也死了
God, Tommy...
天啊 汤米
Jane, are you crying? Don't cry.
简 你在哭吗 不要哭
I'm not crying. I didn't do this!
我没哭 我没参与
Your fingerprints are all over the rear-view mirror...
那辆逃逸车辆的后视镜上
in the getaway van.
到处都是你的指纹
John let me use his van to move.
约翰把他的车借给我搬家
John was my friend.
约翰是我的朋友
That's why my prints were there.
所以车里有我的指纹
Then what about Ricky Dunn?
那里基·邓恩呢
He's John Polk's partner.
他是约翰·波克的同伙
They used to rob banks together.
他们之前一起抢劫银行
Did you know him, too?
你也认识他吗
Not all of us ex-cons know each other.
不是所有有前科的人都互相认识
Tell me where you were yesterday morning.
那你告诉我 你昨天早上在哪儿
I was in my new place, sleeping.
我在新家里睡觉
It's a crap alibi, but it's the truth.
这个不在场证明不怎么样 但却是事实
And why did you borrow a van
那你为什么要向
from a convicted bank robber?
一个抢银行的前科犯借车
John served his time.
约翰刑满出狱了
He was starting a house-painting business.
他开始从事房♥屋粉刷的工作
He was working his ass off to turn his life around.
他努力工作 改过自新
He asked me to work a job with him --
他还让我和他一起
a house-painting job.
做粉刷的工作
Jane, I told them all this.
简 我也是这样和他们讲的
They don't believe me.
可他们不相信我
But I thought you would.
但我想你会相信我的
Time's up.
时间到了
All right, all right!
好吧 好吧
Tommy, look at me.
汤米 看着我
Did you do this?
你参与了吗
No.
没有
Then I won't let you go back to prison.
那我不会让你含冤入狱的
I promise.
我保证
He said John Polk was painting a house
他说抢劫银行的时候
during the time of the robbery.
约翰·波克正在给一幢房♥屋粉刷
We found paint in Polk's van.
我们在波克的车里发现了油漆
If John Polk was still alive,
如果约翰·波克还活着
I'd be charging him with bank robbery and felony murder,
我也会以抢劫银行和谋杀罪起诉他
just like your brother.
和你弟弟一样
What if he's telling the truth?
那如果他说的是实话呢
That's for a jury to decide.
这就要交给陪审团来决定了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Too bad you can't live in your microscopic world.
要打扰你在显微镜下的世界了
Makes more sense than the macro world right now.
现在它比现实世界更合理一点
Yeah.
是啊
My brother's facing a life sentence.
我弟弟面临无期徒刑
The faint red that you noted in the van
你在车里发现的淡红色
is disperse red 9 aerosol.
是九号♥红色分散喷雾
It was the dye pack.
是爆色板的
So, the same paint you found under Polk's nails.
所以和波克指甲里的漆一样
Uh, no. That is an oil-based paint.
不 那是油性漆
A house paint? Yes.
建筑用漆 是的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表