Oh, wow. Manny "Mega" Vega in the flesh.
矮油 活生生的超级维加
...two, three, four, five, six, seven...
二 三 四 五 六 七
I guess we must look pretty strange.
你一定觉得我们的行为很诡异吧
Well, does he always puke before a game?
他常在比赛前呕吐吗
Yeah, yeah. Baseball players are really superstitious.
对啊 棒球员是很迷信的
Part of his ritual.
呕吐是他例行的程序
I'm Jesse Wade.
我是杰西·韦德
Detective Jane Rizzoli.
简·里佐利警探
And I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Uh, rookie of the year when you came into the bigs,
你进大联盟时是年度最佳新秀
Two-time all-star.
入选过两次全明星
Impressive.
挺不错的嘛
Most women only know the superstar,
大多数的女人只知道这位超级巨星
Mr. Mega Vega.
超级维加先生
Well, confession -- I'm a big red sox fan,
坦白说 我是红袜队的超级粉丝
but, you know, maybe you guys can convert me. Yeah. Maybe.
但你们也许能让我改变心意 也许吧
Man, you better move and get out of my way.
你这家伙最好闪开 别挡我的路
Man, you shouldn't even have a locker, the way you're hitting.
你球打成那样 根本不配有更衣柜
All right.
算你狠
Is that part of his ritual, too?
那也是他的例行程序吗
No.
不是
The...dead guy in the shower's got everybody spooked.
淋浴间的尸体让大家受到了惊吓
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Wouldn't mind being interrogated by you.
我不介意被你审问
Heard that line, like, four million times.
这台词大概听了四百万遍了
You call me, and, uh, I'll think of a new one.
你打给我 我会想出新台词的
All right.
好吧
Feel good? Yeah.
还可以吧 没事
What's a coach doing in the players' showers?
教练来球员的淋浴间干什么
Coaches, players, managers
教练 球员 经纪人
all have access to the gym and the showers.
他们都能自♥由♥进出健身房♥和淋浴间
What time did he come in?
他什么时候进来的
The records show 6:00 a.M.
记录上写早上6点
What is it?
那是什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
It's a slip and fall. Can we just get him out of here?
不就滑倒嘛 能把他抬出去吗
His body's already in advanced rigor.
他的身体提早僵硬了
That's very simple -- the hot water was running
很好解释 清洁女工发现他时
when the cleaning lady found him.
热水还开着
Hot water does accelerate it.
热水的确会加快僵硬的速度
It's this...
我不解的是
radiating circular skull fracture consistent with a hard impact,
重击导致头骨有雷射状圆形裂痕
And this -- a second compression fracture to the occiput.
而这边 枕骨处有第二次的压♥迫♥骨折
Two skull fractures? How? He fell once.
两处头骨骨折 怎么会 只滑倒一次
Well, he slipped,
他滑了一跤
cracked his head on the shower handle, hit the floor.
重重撞上淋浴开关 又撞到地板
That's not what you're thinking, is it?
你不是这么想的 对吧
The gash is wider than the shower handle.
伤口裂痕比这个开关宽许多
Something else struck his skull.
他的头骨是被别的东西击打的
A weapon? Wh-- you got to use your best guess.
是武器吗 你要尽力推测一下
If there's any chance this was a murder --
如果有任何他杀的可能
Murder?!
他杀
Rizzoli, what the hell? There's no murder here.
里佐利 搞什么啊 没有他杀的可能
Is it a suspicious death?
是非自然死亡吗
What does your gut say?
直觉告诉你什么[gut也有肠子的意思]
I don't listen to my intestines. Maura.
我不听我的肠子 乖
I'm declaring the manner of this death suspicious
我现在宣布这是非自然死亡
pending further investigation --
有待更深入的调查
by the homicide unit.
由凶案组接手
Take your V.I.P. Seats.
拿好你的贵宾席门票
Boston homicide sits in the nosebleeds.
波士顿凶案组要坐上最烂的位子了
Got the page from operations.
收到工作通知
What's going on? I'm missing the game.
怎么了吗 我要错过比赛了
Yeah, so is he. Oh, boy.
他也是 老天
That guy got hit by more than a pitch.
这家伙可不止被打了一次啊
What's Dr. Isles say? Suspicious death.
艾尔斯医生怎么说 是非自然死亡
And their million-dollar lawyers
他们身价不菲的律师
won't let us touch anything until the warrant gets here.
在我们拿到搜查证之前 不让动任何东西
Victim's a member of the coaching staff.
受害者是教练组的一员
Ron McKenna.
罗恩·麦肯纳
I knew them all, right down to the bat boys.
从球童到整支球队的人我全都知道
Never heard of this guy.
从没听说过这家伙
Hey, you get it all?
你都拿到了吗
Judge Polk gave you the locker room,
波克法官让你搜查更衣室
but he won't give you the stadium.
但他不让你查体育场
I'm not surprised. He probably called the governor.
一点也不意外 他大概通知州长了
He's not gonna cancel this game.
他不打算取消比赛
What about the, uh, dumpsters?
那垃圾桶呢
Judge said no.
法官说不行
Fine. I'll type up another warrant
好啦 我去准备另一张搜查证
and a find a judge who doesn't have Pilgrims box seats.
然后找一个不是朝圣者队球迷的法官
Okay. Your retirement.
好吧 是你退休的时候了
Merck the jerk.
混♥蛋♥默克
All he ever talked about was the Sox.
他之前一直把红袜队挂在嘴边
When that job went to Celluci,
后来赛路奇接替了他的工作
he sold his soul to get this one.
就出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂干起了这个
He was in homicide 15 years.
他之前在凶案组待十五年
You think he did clean-up?
他觉得是他搞的鬼
Let's find out.
我们来瞧瞧
Here. You know the drill.
给 你知道程序的
Uh, this is our house now.
这里我们接管了
You can read that on the way out.
你可以出去的时候再好好看
Okay, I want all the dumpsters frozen.
我要封锁每个垃圾桶
I want a man in front of every one of them.
每个垃圾箱前都要有人看守
Oh, come on i got to dumpster dive
得了吧 我要一头扎入
through 40,000 hot dogs and blue shaved ice?
装有四万只热狗和蓝色刨冰的垃圾桶吗
Go before they empty it.
在他们清空之前快去吧
If there's any evidence in there, we don't want to lose it.
如果那里有证据 我们可不想丢掉
Hey, hey. Did you get my text about the Tommy surprise?
收到我那条关于"汤米大惊喜"的短♥信♥了吗
Yeah, why didn't ma tell us?
收到了 老妈为什么不告诉我们
At least she's not trying to throw him
这次至少她没办什么
another "Welcome Home" party.
"欢迎回家"派对
Yeah, because he doesn't have one.
没错 因为他没有家
Let's keep an eye on him, all right?
我们得看着他 好吗
Well, as the team owner, you and your lawyers
作为球队拥有者 你和你的律师团队
must know why we want to talk to you.
一定知道我们找你谈话的原因
Well, my head of security, Chief Merck,
我的安保主管默克队长
informs me that we've had a tragic accident, officer.
告诉我有一起悲惨的意外发生 警官
Detective.
是警探
Tragic, yes. Accident, we don't think so.
是很悲惨 意外嘛 我们不这么认为
So we will be conducting a full investigation.
我们会进行全面的调查
That's very thorough of you to dot
你们还真是
your I's and cross your T's. See?
尽职尽责啊 看见没
I knew they weren't gonna try to use our tragedy
我就知道他们不会利用这次惨剧
to make names for themselves.
来为自己扬名
Ron McKenna's badge identifies him as one of your coaches,
罗恩·麦肯纳的身份牌显示他是你球队的教练
but I didn't see his name on your roster.
但我没在你们的花名册里看到他的名字
Well, Mr. McKenna was a recent addition to our coaching staff.
麦肯纳先生最近才加入我们的教练班子
Oh? What kind?
是吗 负责什么
Hitting coach? Pitching? Base coach?
击球教练 投球教练还是跑垒教练
Specialassignment coach. What was his special assignment?
负责特别任务 他的特别任务是什么
I'm sorry, detective,
抱歉 警探
but your warrant doesn't cover this part of the house,
但是你们的搜查令不涉及球队运作
nor does it give you the right
该搜查令也没有赋予你
to interrogate anyone in this organization.
盘问球队任何人的权利
I'm sorry. I'd like to help.
抱歉 我想帮忙
I represent the entire organization.
我是代理整个球队的律师
You will not speak with anyone other than me.
你们只能与我进行交流
What is she doing here?
她来干什么
You better get down there and tell Geena
你应该去外边跟吉娜说
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表