By delaying it till after the playoffs.
跟他们说这事季后赛打完再办
And all the heavies are telling us to back off.
所有高层都让我们不要管
Yeah, tell that to Ron McKenna's son.
这话对罗恩·麦肯纳的儿子说去
I didn't tell you to stop, Rizzoli.
我可没让你停下 里佐利
Now find a way to get to Vega.
想法子抓到维加
Nice.
太棒了
Cavanaugh just took the gloves off. Come on.
卡瓦诺夫要放手一搏 走吧
Hey, Mega. Can I get an autograph?
维加 能帮我签个名吗
Give me the ball. Let's go.
把球给我 快点
Did you miss your lucky bat today?
今天没带你的幸运球棒吗
We had to borrow it.
我们得借下
You're a cop.
你是个条子
Listen, get the hell away from me and move your car.
听着 快滚开 把车子挪了
Oh, sorry. Is that blocking you?
不好意思 挡着你了吗
Ron McKenna's blood is all over your bat, Vega.
你球棒上到处是罗恩·麦肯纳的血迹 维加
How'd it get there?
是怎么回事
I'm not talking to you guys.
我不和你们谈
I'm calling my lawyers.
我要找我的律师
Ron bust you for drinking? Maybe that's why you killed him.
罗恩不让你喝酒吗 所以你杀了他
I didn't kill nobody.
我没有杀任何人
Now move your damn car.
去把你的车挪开
Phil, Merck, your lawyers --
菲尔 默克 律师
they can't protect you forever.
他们不可能永远当你的保护伞
Get out of my face.
滚开
At least I got his autograph.
至少我拿到签名了
Did Merck's timeline check out?
查过时间线了吗
Yep.
查了
Victim goes in at 6:01 A.M. Never comes out.
受害人早上6:01进入 再也没出来
Cleaning lady goes in at 9:30, out at 9:33.
清洁女工9:30进去 9:33出来
After she found the body.
就是发现尸体后
Players don't use key cards
球员不用门卡
because they come through the players gate.
因为他们直接从球员通道进入
So, we're never gonna find a record
所以我们不可能找到
of Vega entering or exiting.
维加的进出记录
Hey, turn it up.
声音开大点
Look, it's gross incompetence by Boston police.
波士顿警♥察♥太无能了
This was an accident. Ron McKenna slipped and fell.
这是个意外 罗恩·麦肯纳是摔倒了
What do we have on this cream puff?
这娘娘腔身上有什么发现
Phils? Nothing, other than he's an asshole.
菲尔吗 什么也没有 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, look at all those drug convictions.
看看这些吸毒记录
You guys were great to give him a second chance.
你们给他第二次机会已经很仁慈了
It's unfortunate he couldn't cure his own addiction.
很遗憾他没能戒掉他的毒瘾
You just you... What about Vega's drug tests?
人总会 维加的尿检怎么样
Every time he takes a leak, someone's there with a cup.
每次他撒尿 都有人接
All negative.
都是阴性
No steroids, narcotics, or alcohol.
没有类固醇 麻醉剂或酒精成分
That's according to the team doctors.
这是队医的说法
They got our backs against the wall.
他们让我们找不到突破口
Find somebody who will talk.
找个肯开口的家伙
Jesse Wade gave me his phone number.
杰西·韦德给了我他的电♥话♥
Maybe it's time to make a call.
我应该打个电♥话♥去
Yeah.
对
A booty call.
打个求爱电♥话♥
Really?
你说真的
What is "Le beau truc"?
Le beau truc是什么[最后一个词音发错]
Five-star French restaurant.
五星级法国餐厅
Brilliant nouveau take on escargot.
蜗牛烹饪新颖而且很棒
Is this okay?
穿这样可以吗
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
What? I'm meeting Jesse Wade.
怎么了 我要去见杰西·韦德
He wants to do the interview there.
他想去那里做笔录
At Le beau truc? Yeah.
在Le beau truc吗 对
Le booty call.
法式求爱约会
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I know.
我有办法了
Unzip me.
帮我拉开拉链
Wh-- why?
为什么
Because you can't go like that.
你可不能穿这身儿去
We'll trade clothes. Come on.
我们换一下 快点
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧
That dress wouldn't... cover my...booty.
那裙子短到连我的屁♥股♥都遮不住
It smells like a deco.
这衣服有死尸的味道
Oh, men are not attracted to the smell of death.
对 男人可不喜欢死亡的气息
Really?
是嘛
Okay, that's enough.
够了够了
Those boots are fashion homicide.
那双鞋绝对跟时尚有仇
No. No! Those shoes are foot homicide.
不不 穿你那双鞋是和脚有仇
Put them on. They're too small.
穿上 太小了
Give them back.
还给我
You just said put them on!
你不是叫我穿上
Patience.
等一下
What are you do--
你要干什么
Maura!
莫拉
Voila. Peep toes.
搞定 鱼嘴鞋
Thank you.
谢谢
You look sexy.
你看起来真性感
You look...
你看起来
Like you're wearing my clothes.
一看就知道你穿的是我的衣服
Hi, ma.
喂 妈妈
Okay. Calm down.
好了 冷静
Tommy, why you have ma's phone?
汤米 你怎么用妈的电♥话♥
All ri-- where are you?
好吧 你在哪儿
Okay. I'll be right --
好 我马上过去
I got 45 minutes.
还有45分钟
Come with me. I'm gonna need backup.
跟我一起去 我需要后援
What? Jane, what did Tommy do?
怎么了 简 汤米出什么事了
Jane! You have all the shoes!
简 我还没穿鞋
You think you can do that to people, huh?
你怎么能这样
Take advantage of them when
利用人们对宠物的关心
they're just trying to take care of their pets?
趁火打劫
You know what? I'm gonna neuter you, punk!
给我听好 我要阉了你 混♥蛋♥
Hey. Tommy, stop. Stop.
汤米 别说了 别说了
I called the police.
我叫了警♥察♥
I am the police.
我就是警♥察♥
Vice?
扫黄组的
Homicide.
凶案组的
I'm not there yet, but give me a minute.
我还没说完 再给我一分钟
All right. Relax.
好了 冷静
Just...what happened?
发生什么事了
Jo friday was licking her freaking paws off!
乔一个劲的舔爪子
Shhh! I'm not talking to you.
嘘 我没问你
What happened?
怎么回事
I was treating this patient, uh, Jo Friday Rizzoli,
我给这个叫乔·里佐利的小狗治病
and this man is refusing to pay the bill.
这个人拒绝付费
All right. Well, that's fine.
好吧 这好说
I got it. I will pay it. How much is it?
明白了 我来付钱 多少钱
$300. What?
300美元 什么
What did you do, bling her paws out?
你都做什么了 给它做美甲了
Exactly. And then he calls her a freaking head case!
就是说啊 然后他还说它脑袋有问题
No, no, no, no, no. I did not use that terminology.
不对不对 我可没这么说
I said, "She is suffering from depression."
我原话是 "它得了忧郁症"
She has been withdrawn, restless,
它最近变得孤僻 焦虑
reluctant to go outside and urinate.
也不愿意出门排尿
Whose side are you on?
你站在哪边的
She sleeps, eats, poops.
它吃喝 拉撒 睡都很正常
What's there to be depressed about?
有什么可忧郁的
N-- off, Jo Friday!
别舔了 乔
It is an OCD reflex.
这是种强迫症的反射行为
It is triggered by her emotional state.
由它的情绪所引起
She needs prozac.
它需要百忧解[抗抑郁药]
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表