that some of the dance moms hated Denise Ryan.
一些母亲憎恨丹尼斯
If you were gonna investigate every dance mom at my studio
如果你要调查这个工作室里所有
that got into a screaming match, you'd be here 24/7.
吵过架的母亲 你一整天也查不完
You're open 24 hours?
你这儿24小时都开放
Almost. We go seven days a week.
差不多 一周七天
If you want to be a champion,
台上三分钟
you put in the time.
台下十年功
Tell us about Yvonne and Kim.
跟我们讲讲伊芳和金姆
You said it. They hated denise.
正如你们所说 她们憎恨丹尼斯
Why? Because they were jealous of Dakota winning everything?
原因呢 因为她们嫉妒达科塔赢了所有比赛
Sure. But I tell you what.
当然 但是我告诉你
If they were gonna kill anybody to stop Dakota,
如果她们要通过杀人阻止达科塔获胜的话
They'd have to kill me.
她们早就把我杀了
That girl's a hard worker,
达科塔是个努力的孩子
And she doesn't give me any trouble,
也从不给我找麻烦
Not like some of these other ones. Hey!
不像其他人
Excuse me.
不好意思
You two just lost your duet high-golds.
你们俩要输掉双人舞的冠军了
I want those trophies tomorrow. Now, warm up!
明天把奖杯给我赢回来 现在快点热身
Move!
动起来
Oh, Dakota's here.
达科塔来了
How's she holding up?
她怎么样了
She wanted to dance.
她想跳舞
Well, that's good. You know, keep her in her routine.
这样很好 让她保持以前的生活规律
I'm putting work on hold.
我放下了工作
I'm not letting her out of my sight.
不让她离开我的视线
You don't think someone here did it, do you?
你们不会是认为是这里的人干的吧
We're looking at everybody.
我们会调查每一个人
I think we should bring those two in for a little chat.
我们应该把这两位带回警局谈谈
I'm not gonna lie. Denise was poison.
说实话 丹尼斯为人恶毒
And her kid was mean, too.
她的孩子也很贱
You know, Dakota dropped Summer
知道吗 有一次比赛达科塔
in a lift at the sparkles competition.
故意在托举的时候让萨默摔下来
And you think it was deliberate? Hell, yes.
你觉得她是故意的 当然了
Was it deliberate when Tonya Harding tried
94年花样滑冰冠军赛 汤娅·哈丁是故意
to take out Nancy Kerrigan?
攻击南希·克里根的吗
I think so. That cost Summer an elite spot.
毫无疑问是的 这让萨默失去了主力位置
Where were you yesterday at 3:00 P.M.?
昨天下午三点你在哪儿
Uh, well, I wasn't in the dressing room,
我可不在化妆室
stabbing Denise,
刺杀丹尼斯
If that's what you're asking.
如果你问的是这个
I was in the audience.
我在观众席
We checked the video. Didn't see you.
我们看了录像 你不在里面
I bought a pass to tape summer from the video platform.
我买♥♥了摄像平台通行证
I get sick of seeing the other kids
我讨厌在集体舞中
in the group's numbers, so...
看到其他女孩
The competition runs a recording from the platform.
有专人在平台上录制比赛
Parents pay the 30 bucks.
家长们只用付30美元
That's Yvonne. Right there.
那是伊芳 就在那里
So she was telling the truth.
所以她说的是实话
Oh, come on, man.
拜托 伙计
Damn, that's cold.
太不给面子了
Korsak, don't worry about it.
科萨克 别管他
I haven't even seen Josh in five years.
我已经五年没有见到乔什了
But I don't blame them for looking at me
但是我不怪他认为
like it's my fault.
这是我的错
I wish there was something we could do for Korsak.
我希望我们能为科萨克做点什么
Yeah, me too.
我也是
There was a time when
有一段儿时间
I could have gone either way,
我也差点走上歧途
When my dad wasn't around.
那时父亲也不在我身边
I just think that Josh should know that Korsak wanted him.
我们应该让乔什知道科萨克是爱他的
I know.
明白
Come on.
走吧
Let's go shake up dance mom Kim.
咱们去会会舞蹈母亲金姆
Where was she when Denise was bleeding out?
看看丹尼斯被杀的时候她人在哪儿
Yeah. I keyed Denise's car.
是 我是刮了丹尼斯的车
Only on the passenger door.
只是后车门
Look, I'm pretty sure
我很确定
that Dakota took one of Mackenzie's jazz shoes.
达科塔拿了麦肯齐的舞鞋
I'm surprised you didn't go after the driver's door, too.
我很惊讶你没把前门也刮了
That's not why I lost my temper.
这不是我发火的原因
We're listening.
继续说
Denise lied about Dakota's age. I'm sure of it.
丹尼斯谎报了达科塔的年龄 我确定
I'm the team mom,
我是妈妈团的队长
so I'm in charge of the girls' registration materials.
所以我负责女孩们的注册材料
Denise never gave me
丹尼斯从来不给我
the original birth certificate for Dakota.
达科塔原始的出生证明
So, you think Denise doctored this
所以你认为丹尼斯修改了出生日期
So Dakota could compete against younger girls?
这样达科塔可以跟比她年龄小的人比赛
Yeah. I sure do.
没错 我确定
Look, if you want to win at all costs,
听着 为了不惜一切赢得比赛
you'll do anything.
那些人会不择手段
Keep that. That's what you should be investigating.
记住这点 这才是你们应该调查的方向
We have video footage of the audience.
我们有一段儿观众的录像
You're not in it.
你不在里面
Oh, I was buying dance videos for the team.
我在为队伍买♥♥舞蹈视频
It's time-stamped.
小票上有时间
Wow.You -- you came with your own case file.
你 你自己带着证据来了啊
Well, I didn't think you asked me to come here for coffee.
我觉得你们找我来不是为了喝咖啡的吧
Did you kill Denise Ryan?
是你杀了丹尼斯·瑞恩吗
No. I didn't like her.
不 我不喜欢她
But I didn't kill her.
但是我没有杀她
You okay?
你没事吧
Do I look okay?
我看起来像没事吗
What, you come in here to get your licks in, too?
怎么 你也是来审问我的吗
Josh.
乔什
Why are you here?
你来这里干什么
I told my mom I didn't want to talk to you.
跟我妈说了我不想和你说话
Your mother and I divorced,
我和你妈妈离婚了
But I never stopped being your father.
但我一直都是你的父亲
Oh, yeah. "Dad."
是啊 "爸"
It was -- it was a blast
那 那些日子很美好
hanging out with you the last couple years --
在那几年和你在一起的
On the weekends, the summer vacations...
周末 暑假
Field trips, ballgames.
一起旅游 打球
H-how did you find all that time?
你觉得那些日子怎么样
I called. I wrote. I sent birthday presents.
我给你打电♥话♥ 写信 寄生日礼物
You're a liar, vince.
你是个骗子 文斯
Cut the tough-guy bullshit.
别嘴硬了
I know you're hurt.
我知道你很痛苦
And I know you're angry.
而且很生气
I wasn't there for you.
我不在你身边
Not because I didn't want to be.
不是我不想
But I'm here now.
但我现在来了
I don't need you now.
我现在不需要你了
I'm fine. The hell you are.
我现在很好 好个屁
You're accused of shooting a cop.
你被指控对警♥察♥开枪
I want to know, did you?
我想知道 是不是你
Did you do that, Josh?
是你开的枪吗 乔什
Because the boy I knew and loved couldn't.
因为我了解和爱的那个男孩不会做这种事
I want this guy out of here,
我不想再和他说话了
and I want a lawyer.
我要一个律师
I got a great lawyer,
我找到了一个好律师
someone who can help you.
他能够帮助你
No, I want a public defender.
不 我要公共辩护人
You don't owe me anything, Vince.
你什么也不欠我了 文斯
Bye-bye.
再见
So, who wanted Denise Ryan dead?
到底是谁想置丹尼斯于死地
I'm coming up empty.
我现在一片空白
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表