What? Oh. I thought I was perfect.
咋了 我又不完美了吗
Did I tell you that
我有没有跟你说过
your father is going to join me in Zagreb,
你♥爸♥爸会在萨格勒布和我一起
for the German Expressionist Festival?
参加德国表现主义节
That's so great that you found time in your busy schedule
你这么忙还能抽空来波士顿
to come to Boston and visit your daughter.
探望女儿 真是太好了
Oh, well, I'm actually here for an installation opening.
我其实是来参加展览开幕式的
Oh. What are you installing?
你要安装什么东西
Sorry?
什么
Remember when I told you
还记得我跟你说过的
about my mother's modern art installation?
我妈妈的现代艺术展吗
Let's have dessert.
我们吃甜点吧
I made Poire Belle Helene -- your favorite.
我准备了炖梨冰激凌 你的最爱
Try the cannoli. They're my ma's favorite.
尝尝奶酪卷吧 这是我妈的最爱
Je m'excuse, mais je suis très fatigués.
很抱歉 但我很累了[法语]
She says she's sorry. She's tired. Yes, I know.
她说她很抱歉 她累了 我懂了
I didn't know you spoke French.
我不知道你还会说法语
I read body language.
我会读肢体语言
It was lovely to meet you both. You too.
见到你们我很开心 我们也是
Um, I thought you were staying.
我以为你要住我这里
I-I prepared the guesthouse for you.
我已经为你准备好客房♥了
Darling, didn't I mention
亲爱的 我没跟你说
that the gallery organized for me to stay at the Ritz?
美术馆已经安排我入住里兹大酒店了吗
And I already checked in.
我已经办好入住手续了
Of course.
当然了
But I will see you tomorrow evening
但明晚我的接风酒宴
for the welcoming dinner, and you'll be my date.
你一定要来 说好了
Sounds lovely.
听起来不错
Please come to the opening.
你们来参加开幕式吧
Just call the gallery and have them put you on the list.
给美术馆打电♥话♥ 把你们的名字加进名单里
The list? Yeah, sure.
名单 好的 没问题
Bonsoir. Bonsoir.
晚安 晚安
Ma.
妈
Wow. She is...
哇 她
so, uh, put together.
实在是 很复杂
She's hard to get to know.
她确实挺难理解
Well, I think I got a pretty good idea.
我觉得我理解得挺好的
Ma, really, with the pots and the pans.
妈 拜托 那些碗盘的声音
Cincinnati can hear you.
在辛辛那提都能听见了
See, you could have that for a mother --
你看 你想要这样母亲吗
nosy and loud.
又吵又闹
And warm, involved.
但也很热心 很关心你
Grass is always greener.
别人的东西总是比你的好
You know, I used to dream that I was adopted.
知道吗 我小时候总希望我是被收养的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
And my pretend mom was chic and glamorous and educated.
我会想象我妈妈很时尚 高贵 而且学历很高
I always wondered what it would be like to have a mother
我总是在想 要是有个能把我三明治上的
who cut the crusts off my sandwiches.
面包皮切掉的妈妈 会是什么样
Annoying.
烦人呗
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
Where?
在哪儿
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去
Come on. We got another sniper shooting. Oh, god.
走吧 那个狙击手又作案了 天呐
Same casing as our rev war shooting -- .22 caliber.
跟之前一样的弹壳 0.22口径的
If it's the same shooter, what's he doing here?
如果是同一个枪手 他来这儿干嘛
I don't know, but we got another dead man.
我不知道 不过又死了一条人命
He wasn't shot. He died of cardiac arrest.
他没被枪击 他是死于心脏骤停
That's still murder.
那也是谋杀
I'll do what I can to play it down.
我会先试着把这事压下来
How are we gonna play down a sniper on the loose?
我们怎么可能压下在逃狙击手的事啊
I don't know.
我不知道
Are you okay? Yeah. Heartburn.
你还好吧 没事 胃疼而已
As you can imagine, Liberty Days are really taking a beating
可以想象 这些案件给独♥立♥日蒙上了
because of all of this, and officials say
一层阴影 官员们称
that it's fear over the Boston Sniper
人们因为惧怕波士顿狙击手
that's keeping people in their homes.
所以都闭门不出
The big question now is where is this guy gonna strike next?
关键的问题是 他的下一个目标会是谁
"Boston Sniper". Come on.
还"波士顿狙击手"呢 不是吧
I think they should call him
我觉得他们应该叫他
"the sniper who couldn't shoot straight."
"射不准的狙击手"
Get it? Because he keeps missing?
明白吗 因为他总是射偏
Yeah. That's a... good joke, Maura.
是啊 这个笑话真好笑 莫拉
Really?
真的吗
Well, there's no indication of cardiac disease.
看不出来有心脏疾病
The stress from the gunshots triggered a heart attack.
是枪声引发了心脏病突发
Great, so we can charge our sniper with two homicides --
很好 那这名狙击手手下已经有了两条人命
One by ricochet, one by fear.
被反弹的子弹误杀一个 被吓死一个
Who is this guy?
那个人是谁
You know, snipers shoot to kill.
就是狙击手想杀的那个人
This guy's missed people both times.
两次都打错了
Is he trying to send a message? What?
他想传递信息吗 什么信息呢
Message is perfectly clear -- "I need target practice."
信息非常清楚啊 "我需要打靶练习"
Okay. You do your job so I can do mine.
只有你做好你的工作 我才能做好我的
Yes. Of course, detective.
好的 警探
Maura, I'm sorry.
莫拉 对不起
It's not you.
不是因为你
Is it your mother?
是因为你妈吗
It's just -- It's hard to have her here
她就在这里 我却不能见她
and not see her.
实在是很难受
You know, when I was little,
当我小的时候
I wanted to be with her all the time.
我想时刻在她身边
I wanted to be on Mars -- alone.
我想待在火星上 一个人
"Jane, did you do your homework?"
"简 做作业了吗"
"Jane, did you clean your room?"
"简 打扫房♥间了吗"
"Jane, Jane..."
"简 简..."
She lives to hover!
一天到晚围着我转
Woman was a helicopter mother
女人在"罪爱母亲"这个词
before they even invented the term.
出现之前 就已经是这样了
Come on.
别这样
Let's get you ready for your artsy-fartsy dinner
赶紧为你那全世界溜达的母亲
with your globe-trotting mother.
举办的高档晚餐做好准备吧
Got the ballistics back.
拿到弹道组结果了
Definitely the same ammunition in both shootings.
两次射击的子弹完全相同
Get this --the bullets are at least 30 years old.
听好了 那些子弹至少有30历史了
That'd explain why the gun jammed.
难怪枪卡住了
Ammo's too old to trace where it was purchased,
子弹的年代久远 已经无法追踪购买♥♥源
but look at the ballistic's fingerprinting.
但是看看弹♥药♥上的指纹鉴定
AR-7 armalite rifle, old too
AR-7阿玛莱特来♥复♥枪♥ 岁数也挺大的
Yeah. Air force issued them to pilots between '59 and '73.
空军在1959年到1973年间用的
It's compact, three-piece...
它是很简洁的三件套式
Easy to smuggle into a rev war reenactment
很容易带入重演活动中
without anybody noticing.
且不被人发现
It's a long shot, but check the military records.
希望不太大 但是查查军方记录吧
On it.
马上去
my mother my mother
我妈 我妈[口型]
Hello? Hey, ma.
喂 喂 妈
What's up?
怎么了
Sure.
好的
All right. Calm down. Of course.
冷静点 当然
Okay. I'll be right there. Bye.
好 我马上到 再见
My mother's having a bird emergency.
我妈那儿有起小鸟危机
Mine's changing dinner plans.
我妈改变晚餐的计划了
Come on. Let's go help.
没事儿的 我们去帮忙吧
Oh, I went to go check up on Starsky
我在午餐繁忙时段之后
after the lunch rush.
去看斯塔基
You took care of a sick parakeet around food?
你把一只病鹦鹉放在食物旁边吗
Of course not!
当然没有
I put him by a sack of yams in the pantry.
我把它放在储藏室的一袋甘薯旁边
You've got to help him.
你得救救它
Sergeant Korsak will never forgive me
如果它出什么事儿
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表