I only got a few frames.
目前只提取了这几个画面
Someone's chasing her.
有人在追她
Yeah, Paddy Doyle.
一定是帕迪·多伊尔
Oh, we just need one frame of that bastard's face.
我们只需要照到那个混♥蛋♥的正面
Oh, yay. Officer helpful's back.
助人为乐的警官回来了
Hey, uh, yeah. Thanks for bringing that up.
你好 谢谢你把那东西拿了上来
Um, a battery probably isn't going to
不过 蓄电池可能对案件的调查
help with the investigation,
不会有太大帮助
so you can just take that down to evidence.
所以 你把它拿到楼下的证据室就行了
It's not in the job description
工作手册上可没写着
to bust my balls for homicide.
凶案组的人可以对我指手画脚
Why doesn't he have to take sensitivity training?
为什么他就不需要接受敏感性训练呢
He already did. Works wonders.
他已经训练过了 训练得真好
Did some checking on Richie Black.
我对里奇·布莱克进行了一番调查
Before he wound up on a ventilator,
他在换气扇的意外发生前
he was pretty much a dockworking stiff.
可以算是码头的劳动模范
No criminal record, not a single tie to Doyle.
没有犯罪前科 和多伊尔也没有直接联♥系♥
No, he works the docks,
不 他在码头工作
Paddy owns the docks --
而帕迪拥有那座码头
there's your connection.
那就是他们的联♥系♥
I also got a copy of his OSHA accident report.
我还复印了职业安全和健康署的事故报告
Lab from the E.R. said his
急诊化验室称他当时的
blood alcohol was .10.
血液酒精含量为100毫克
Guess he was drinking on the job.
以此推测他在上班时喝了酒
Yeah, but Melissa didn't believe he did it.
是的 但是梅丽莎却不相信
She went undercover to prove it.
所以去码头卧底来寻找证据
Maybe she stumbled across something she wasn't supposed to.
也许她不小心看见了她不该看到的事
That alone's enough to get her killed.
仅一件事情就足以招来杀身之祸
Weapons, drugs,
武器 毒品
human trafficking -- it all goes through the docks.
人口贩卖♥♥ 在码头上到处可见
We got to get one of those dockworkers to talk.
我们必须要找一个码头工人谈谈
I just wish we didn't have to wait till tomorrow.
我只希望他们现在还没下班
We don't. High tide's at 2:01.
不会的 涨潮时间是在2点01分
They'll all be there.
那时他们都在
How do you know so much about it?
你怎么会那么了解呢
I had an uncle who was a stevedore.
我有个叔叔曾经是名装卸工
I flirted with it in my younger days.
在我年轻时也曾想过要和他一样
Decided it wasn't a good fit.
但最后决定那不适合我
I like my fingers and toes.
我爱我的手指和脚趾
So you could have been a longshoreman.
这么说 你本可以成为一名码头工人
More than that. I coulda been a contender.
不仅如此 甚至能成为一名情圣
Stop.
住嘴
Instead of a bum, which is what I am!
不会像现在这样 形单影只
You all right?
你没事吧
Fine.
没事
So, what are you, adopted or something?
所以 你是被收养的吗
Yes.
是的
How long did you know you were related to him?
你知道你们之间的关系有多久了
Not long.
没多久
Bishop to D7 captures the rook.
象进D7吃车
Check.
将军
It's okay.
我不问了
We don't need to talk about it.
我们不必再谈论这个话题了
Help him.
帮帮他
Help him!
快帮帮他
Like this?
怎么帮
You want him to die, dude?
你想害死他吗 伙计
Shut up! Stop!
闭嘴 住手
Now fix him!
现在治好他
He really should be on an I.V.
他必须要进行静脉注射治疗
His body is working to replace fluids and white cells.
他的身体要补充水分和白细胞
You look a lot like your mother.
你看上去真像你的母亲
Who was my mother?
我母亲是谁
You would like her.
你会喜欢她的
She would like you.
她也会喜欢你的
Did she love you?
她爱你吗
She did.
是的
But you would still like her.
但你还是会喜欢她的
We can't possibly talk to all these jimokes.
我们不可能和这群莽汉逐一交谈
Pick a target.
得找一个典型
Oh-ho, look who's back.
看看是谁回来了
Baby, I guess you want some of this.
宝贝 我猜你想尝尝这个吧
Oh, get your hands off your junk!
别再摸你的蛋了
This detective's a lady.
这位警探可是位淑女
What?
看什么
Thank you, kind sir, for defending my honor.
谢谢你维护了我的名誉 善良的先生
No, I merely defended an individual
你误会了 我只不过是保护了一名
who happens to be female from an inappropriate harasser
被恶心的男性骚扰者骚扰的
who happens to be male.
女性公民
Speaking of which,
说起这个
why don't you try to get through to the gorillas
不如你去那些苦力那儿打听点消息
and I'll talk to her.
我去和她聊聊
Hey. Boston homicide.
你好 波士顿凶案组
Can I ask you a couple questions about M.J. Black?
我能问你些关于M.J.布莱克的问题吗
I don't know anything.
我什么也不知道
Even if I did,
就算我知道
union rep told us not to talk.
工会代表也告诉我们不要说
Whose hand is this?
这是谁的脏手
Because I found it on my ass.
因为它摸在了我的屁♥股♥上
Got one more where that came from.
还有只手也想摸一下
Do you? Yes.
是吗 是的
Here's what I got.
这是你自找的
Hey, let go! Freakin' lezzie.
快放手 你这个变♥态♥的拉拉
What the hell happened?! What? He grabbed my ass.
到底发生了什么事 他摸我屁♥股♥
This scumbag had the nerve to put his filthy hands on you?
这个混♥蛋♥居然有胆量敢猥亵你
Just one.
就摸了下屁♥股♥
That's all I need to take you in,
这就足以逮捕你了
you dumb son of a bitch.
你这个不知死活的混♥蛋♥
Come on.
起来
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Yeah, okay.
好的
We got another dead body.
又发生了一起凶案
It's Paddy Doyle's right-hand man.
死者是帕迪·多伊尔的得力助手
Kevin Brennan.
凯文·布雷南
He and Paddy got kicked out of grammar school together.
他和帕迪在初中时就被学校一起开除了
They've been partners in crime ever since.
从此 他们就一直在一起为非作歹
Multiple G.S.Ws.
他身中数枪
Maybe they had a falling out.
也许是发生了内讧
I don't see an ice pick.
我没看到冰锥
How many shell casings are there?
现场一共发现了多少弹壳
They're still counting them.
他们还在数
Why?
为什么问这个
This just -- it feels like an ambush
只是 现场看起来更像是遭到了伏击
more than an execution. You know?
而不是被处决 不是吗
This guy spends 50 years attached to Paddy's hip,
这个家伙跟随了帕迪50年
and then winds up dead?
然后就这样死了吗
I don't think Brennan was the target.
我认为布雷南不是这次袭击的目标
And, either his blood
而且 要不是他的血
got on Paddy's shoes,
溅到了帕迪的鞋上
or Paddy took a bullet himself.
要不就是帕迪也中枪了
I'll have CSRU check the blood trail.
我会让罪案现场调查组的人来化验这些血迹
See if there's more than one type.
看看是否不止有一个人的血
So we talking mob war?
那么这是一场帮派交火了
Yeah, maybe, for control of the docks.
有可能 为了争夺码头的控制权
Ohh, what the hell is Pike doing here?
派克来这干嘛
Detectives.
警探
Where's Dr. Isles?
艾尔斯医生呢
I have no idea,
我不知道
nor do I understand your question's relevance
我也不明白你为什么要问这个问题
given our nearly identical credentials.
鉴于我们俩都是法医
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表