I'm checking her iliac-crest epiphysis.
我准备检查她的髂嵴骨垢
She's older than she appears.
她的实际年龄比看起来要大
It's in its beginning stages of fusing.
骨垢尚在愈合的初级阶段
She's about 17.
她大约有17岁
There's some type of staining going on with her sweatshirt.
她的运动衫上有某种污渍
The edges are white.
边缘呈白色
I'm gonna take a guess, Jane.
我来猜一下 简
I-I think this is a mixture of tears and mucus.
这些可能是眼泪和粘液的混合物
Look where it is.
你看污渍的位置
Yeah, it's in a weird spot.
看到了 位置很奇怪
I don't think this is from our victim.
我觉得这并非来自于受害者
I think it's from someone else.
而是来自于其他人的
What, like she was holding someone against her.
有可能 她在搂着某个人
Dan's clear. Just saw the video.
丹是清白的 刚看到录像
His squad had him under surveillance.
他的小组有在监视他
He's doing drug buys the whole time.
他一直在做毒品交易
Thank god. I'm sorry, Jane.
谢天谢地 对不起 简
No, it's -- you were right, Korsak.
不 你做得对 科萨克
This is tough.
案情很复杂
Please, Maura. We got to find
莫拉 我们一定得查出
an I.D. on this girl.
这个女孩的身份
Okay? She could be the key.
她也许是破案的关键
You have to help us find Mandy.
你得帮我们找到曼迪
I really love the way you put the clouds
我很喜欢这种画法 把云藏在
behind the lighthouse.
灯塔后面
Can I get you some more coffee?
我再给你倒点咖啡吧
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Honey, Joey, look, I want you to eat something, okay?
亲爱的 乔伊 吃点东西好不好
I'm not hungry. Oh, that's too bad.
我不饿 那样可不好
I have a big bowl of cauliflower
我有一大碗花椰菜
with your name on it.
等着你吃呢
Yeah, he loves cauliflower. Right?
他很喜欢吃花椰菜 对吧
No, I don't.
不喜欢
I could put some hot sauce
我可以放点辣酱进去
and some asparagus on the side.
再加点芦笋
Yum-yum!
很美味哦
Do you have any hot dogs? I sure do.
你有热狗吗 有的
Can I have fries?
我能吃炸薯条吗
Yeah.
可以
Hey, Joey.
乔伊
Hey.
嗨
I, uh, brought Mandy's computer.
我把曼迪的电脑带来了
Okay, great. Uh, detective Frost will go through it.
很好 弗罗斯特警探将彻查这台电脑
Dan and I -- um, we argued
我和丹 因为
about whether or not she should have her own computer.
她该不该买♥♥电脑的事 吵过架
But, I mean, she needs it for school, so...
可是她上学要用 所以
I'm sorry, Nicole.
我很遗憾 妮可
Oh, wow. She's so grown-up.
她真成熟
She's beautiful, Nicole.
她很漂亮 妮可
Did I tell you that she, um...
我有没有跟你说过
she plays soccer for school? She's really good.
她在校队踢球 踢得可好了
No, I didn't know that.
我都不知道呢
She looks strong.
她看起来很健壮
Uh, I have a picture that I need you to look at.
我要给你看一张照片
Okay, yeah. The girl you found?
好的 是你们发现的那个女孩吗
Yeah.
是的
No, don't recognize her.
我不认得她
Okay.
了解
Honey, uh...
亲爱的
Detective Rizzoli is gonna show you a photo, okay?
里佐利警探要给你看一张照片
I need to know if you recognize this girl, okay?
你告诉我认不认得照片上的女孩 好吗
Is she dead?
她死了吗
Yes.
对
Joey, do you know her?
乔伊 你认得她吗
No.
不认识
Okay.
好的
Would you like some chocolate milk?
你想来点巧克力奶吗
I just want Mandy.
我只想要曼迪
I know you do, sweetie. We all do.
我知道 亲爱的 我们都想
It's been over three hours since Mandy was abducted.
曼迪被绑♥架♥已超过三个小时
It's an average, Jane.
这只是平均时间 简
God, she looks so young.
上帝啊 她看上去还很年轻
And she's so thin.
而且还很消瘦
What happened to you?
你到底经历了什么
Well, she has a vitamin-D deficiency,
她缺乏维生素D
uh, atrophied muscles,
这会导致肌肉萎缩
stunted growth, pale skin,
生长缓慢 皮肤苍白
exhibits signs of malnutrition.
都是营养不良的症状
Was she held in captivity?
她被囚禁过吗
That's my opinion.
我想是的
Any signs of sexual assault? Yes.
有被性侵犯的迹象吗 有
She has elevated estrogen and progesterone levels.
她体内雌性激素和孕酮的指标过高
She was on birth-control pills.
说明她服用过避孕药
You know, when I first heard that it was a couple,
当我听到作案的是一对夫妇时
my mind immediately went
就立刻想到了
to Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart.
杰西·杜加特和伊丽莎白·斯马特
How long was she held?
她被囚禁了多久
Given my findings...
就已知的调查结果来看
I'd say this girl was in captivity
我估计这女孩大概
from three to five years.
被囚禁了三到五年
I've arrested hundreds of male sexual offenders.
我逮捕过很多男性性犯罪者
I'm not saying I understand that,
不敢说都能明白他们的动机
but what I can't ever get my head around
但我怎么也想不通
is how a woman could help do this to someone.
女性怎么会成为这类案件的帮凶
Well, you have to look at the women as victims, too.
你得把那女人也看作是受害者
They're typically very damaged people,
她们是典型的心理扭曲
ripe for abuse.
只能逆来顺受
And the abused becomes the abuser.
然后就从被虐者变成了施虐者
Exactly.
完全正确
And they help him...
而且还帮助他们
create this bizarre version of a nuclear family
建立起了这种对男人唯命是从的
with him in the center.
畸形的家庭
It's Frost.
是弗罗斯特
He's got Mandy's phone records.
他拿到了曼迪的通话记录
All right. Go. I'll be here.
好的 去吧 我会待在这儿
Jane, I'm doing -- I'm doing everything I can here.
简 我会 我会尽我最大的努力
I know you are.
我知道你会的
Help me find Mandy.
帮我找到曼迪
What am I not seeing that I need to see?
我还遗漏了什么
Sweet girl.
好姑娘
I'm so sorry this happened to you.
我很难过你遭遇了这种事
She had a facebook account, myspace, and twitter.
她有校内网 我的空间和微薄的账号♥
Wow. This generation puts their whole lives online.
这代人把他们生活的一切都放到了网上
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多是的
She had it set so that
她设置了权限
only her friends could see most of it,
所以只有好友才能看到大部份的内容
but there were still some public areas.
但还是有一些公共区域
So anybody could get a look at her.
所以那些内容任何人都能看到
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
Got her phone records.
手♥机♥的通话记录来了
What are those?
那些是什么
Are those social-network sites?
都些是社交网站吗
I didn't agree to that.
我反对她上这种网站
Dan, you can't be in here if you're gonna interfere.
丹 如果你是来捣乱的 那请你离开
I'm sorry. What do you have?
抱歉 你拿到了什么
Mandy's phone records.
曼迪的通话记录
Look, she gets out of school at 3:15, okay?
她三点一刻就离开了学校 对吗
She's supposed to pick Joey up and take him home.
她本来该去接乔伊 然后和他一起回家
He said that she told him to wait at the playground. Why?
他说她叫他在操场等她 为什么呢
Well, here's her last call.
这是她的最后一通电♥话♥
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表