It's like he's making a decision. Yeah.
好像他在考虑 对
To kill him.
要不要杀他
Frost, try a search with both names --
弗斯特 同时搜这两个名字
John Polk and Paul Lanford.
约翰·波克和保罗·兰福德
You think they knew each other? Mmhmm.
你觉得他俩认识 对
If they did, this is an inside job.
如果他俩认识 这就是监守自盗
Yeah. Look.
没错 看吧
Robber and bank manager played
劫匪与银行经理都曾是
on the same all-star hockey team.
这支全明星冰球队的队员
Maybe Paul Lanford got the job at the bank
也许保罗·兰福德到银行工作
to set the whole thing up.
是整个计划的一部分
Detective Frost, can you check Lanford's
弗罗斯特探长 你能查一下兰福德的
Credit report? I'm already doing it.
信♥用♥卡♥记录吗 已经在查了
You think Polk double-crossed Lanford?
你觉得是波克出♥卖♥♥♥了兰福德
Maybe.
有可能
He was already splitting the money with his partner, Dunn,
他已分赃给他的同伙邓恩
plus the getaway driver.
以及帮助逃逸的司机
Okay.
好的
So, maxed out on his cards.
看 信♥用♥卡♥极度透♥支♥
Behind on all his payments.
并且未按期还贷
Serious debt.
债务缠身
Lanford need to rob his own bank.
兰福德不得不监守自盗
This will be awkward, then.
这下会有点尴尬了
Paul Lanford's widow is in the conference room.
保罗·兰福德的妻子正在会议室里呢
Be right there.
马上过去
I'm going.
我也去
Frost, you coming?
弗罗斯特 你来吗
I'll sit this one out.
这次还是算了吧
Mrs. Lanford?
兰福德太太
We're sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
If it's all right with you,
如果您愿意的话
we'd like to ask you some questions about your husband.
我们想问你几个关于你丈夫的问题
Okay.
可以
Can you tell us how long Paul worked at the bank?
请问保罗在银行工作多久了
Just a few months.
刚工作了几个月
He'd been unemployed for a year.
在这之前 他失业长达一年
Things were finally looking up.
本以为情况终于好转了
Do you know this man?
认识这个人吗
John Polk.
约翰·波克
No.
不认识
Why?
怎么了
Your husband did.
你丈夫认识他
They played hockey together.
他们曾经一起打冰球
I'm confused. This was years ago.
我搞不懂了 这是很多年前的事了
But both were in the bank when it was robbed this morning,
但今天劫案发生时 他俩都在银行
and now both are dead.
现在他俩都死了
My husband was at his job.
我丈夫当时在上班
What are you saying?
你想说什么啊
We have reason to believe
我们有理由认为
that he may have been involved in the robbery.
他与这起劫案有关
He was killed by the robbers.
他被抢匪杀死了
We've looked into your financial records.
我们调查了你们的财务状况
Paul would never do anything illegal.
保罗绝对不会做违法的事情
You were having some serious troubles.
你们有严重的财务问题
Please understand
请理解
that we just need to explore all the possibilities.
我们需要考虑到各种可能性
I understand.
我明白
But I don't understand her.
但我不明白她的意思
Let's get these out of here.
我们先不谈这些
Tactful warmth isn't my strong suit.
委婉安抚不是我的强项
You're amazing.
你做得很棒
Oh. Well, I've just been at it a long time.
我只是有经验罢了
A lots of families, a lot of grief.
接触过太多受害家庭 看过太多伤痛
I don't think Paul Lanford had anything to do with it. You?
我认为保罗·兰福德和这件案子无关 你说呢
I'm not sure.
我不太确定
I hope I didn't screw that up.
希望刚才我没有把事情搞砸
Go easy on yourself, all right?
别太紧张了 好吗
It's okay. You'll get there.
没事的 你能做到的
You okay? That doesn't look good.
怎么了 看起来不是什么好事
Just something I have to handle right away.
我得马上去处理一些事
All right.
好吧
Let me know if something develops in the case.
如果案子有什么进展记得通知我
Sure thing.
当然
John Polk's parents are on a cruise.
约翰·波克的父母在游轮上
Found a brother - David.
查到他有一个哥哥 大卫
We're gonna have to do a notification.
我们得去告诉他弟弟的死讯
Okay. I'll go with you.
好 我和你一起去
I like her.
我喜欢这姑娘
So did Frost - a lot.
弗罗斯特以前非常喜欢她
Look what I found.
看我发现了什么
They were engaged?
他俩曾经订过婚
No wonder he's so grumpy.
难怪他今天这么冲
Man with a lot of secrets.
充满秘密的男人
Come on.
走吧
Let's go tell John Polk's brother the bad news.
去告诉约翰·波克的哥哥这个噩耗
**The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round*
*公车上的轮子转啊转
**'round and 'round*
*转啊转
**'round and 'round*
*转啊转
Hang on, kids.
稍停片刻 孩子们
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Yeah. Hi. We're looking for a David Polk.
是的 我们想找大卫·波克
That's me.
我就是
Could we speak to you in private, please?
我们能私下谈谈吗
I'll watch Phoebe. Phoebe,
我看着菲比 菲比
honey, I want you to go with Miss Sophie.
宝贝 索菲小姐会带着你
Play with Timmy so daddy can talk, okay?
和蒂米玩会 爸爸要谈点事 行吗
I'm sergeant Korsak. This is detective Rizzoli.
我是科萨克警司 这是里佐利警探
Are you able to reach your parents?
能联♥系♥到您的父母吗
No. They're traveling. What's the matter?
不能 他们去旅行了 什么事
It's about your brother, John.
是关于你弟弟约翰的
What'd he do this time?
他又闯了什么祸
He's a suspect in a bank robbery that occurred this morning.
他是今早发生的银行劫案的嫌疑犯
He just got out of prison.
他才刚刚出狱
If you're looking for him,
如果你们是想找他
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
We're sorry to tell you...
我们是来通知你
Your brother John was shot and killed.
你弟弟约翰中枪身亡了
What?
什么
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Who shot him?
凶手是谁
We think it was connected to the bank robbery.
我们认为这与银行劫案有关
Do you know this man --
你认识这个人吗
Paul Lanford?
保罗·兰福德
Yeah.
认识
I helped coach the hockey team my brother
我是球队的助理教练
and Paul played on.
保罗和约翰都是队员
I couldn't play 'cause my achilles tendon snapped.
由于跟腱受伤 我无法参加比赛
Paul was a manager at the bank. "Was"?
保罗曾经是银行的经理 曾经
He was killed during the robbery.
他也在劫案中丧身
Did my brother do that?
是我弟弟做的吗
Do you know this man?
你认识他吗
Yeah.
是的
Ricky Dunn.
里基·邓恩
I warned my brother to stay away from Ricky.
我曾劝告我弟弟离他远点
10 years of hard time they did.
他们在监狱度过了艰难的十年
I told John, "Stay away from all your ex-con buddies."
我让约翰和那些前科犯保持距离
Do you know any of the names of those ex-cons?
你还知道他有哪些前科犯兄弟
We believe there was a third person involved in the robbery.
我们认为还有另外一个人涉嫌此案
No.
不知道
My brother and I lived in two totally different worlds.
我弟弟和我根本是两个世界的人
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表