Will you stop? No!
别说了 不
I can't stand to see this happen again --
我不能忍♥受同样的事再在
not to you and not to that little girl.
你和那个孩子身上重演
Lily is not some car you can buy with Theresa.
莉莉可不是你给特蕾莎买♥♥的车
She deserves to know the truth, Frankie, and so do you.
她需要知道真♥相♥ 弗兰基 你也是
You are really lucky there's company around.
有家人陪伴你真是太幸运了
Frankie. Come -- Come here!
弗兰基 过来过来
Yeah, Frost. What's up?
喂 弗罗斯特 什么事
What? When?
什么 什么时候
All right. We'll be right there.
好的 我们马上到
What's the matter?
发生什么事了
We got to go. Another witch got attacked.
我们得走了 又有女巫遭到袭击了
Get your purse.
拿上你的包
What?
什么
Get your purse.
把你包拿过来
Oh, my God. I'm going straight to hell.
天啊 我要遭天谴了
I'm stealing the sippy cup.
我竟然要偷小孩子的杯子
Go to the car. Go.
上车 快去
We know what happened?
什么情况
Sabrina was alone,
塞布丽娜独自一人
closing out the register, when she was attacked.
准备打烊的时候 遭到了袭击
Was it a robbery?
是抢劫吗
Don't think so. The money's still there.
看来不是 钱都没少
She was lucky.
她还算幸运
Weren't for that sculpture,
要不是那尊雕像
she'd have been crushed to death.
她早被砸死了
I want to talk to her.
我想跟她谈谈
She's pretty shook up. Okay.
她受了不小的惊吓 知道了
Hi, Sabrina.
塞布丽娜
You remember me? I'm detective Rizzoli.
你还记得我吗 我是里佐利警探
I'm a doctor. I can check her out.
我是医生 我可以为她检查
Hi, Sabrina.
塞布丽娜
Can you follow my light with your eyes?
你的眼睛能跟着光线移♥动♥吗
Can you tell us what happened?
能告诉我们发生什么了吗
I...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you remember how the bookcase fell over?
你记得书柜是怎么倒的吗
Someone pushed it onto me.
有人把它推向我
Did you see who that was?
看到是谁干的了吗
No.
没有
I heard a voice.
我听见声音了
Was it a male or a female voice?
是男性还是女性的声音呢
What did the voice say?
那声音说了什么
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
"行邪术的女人 不可容她存活"
She needs a CAT scan.
她需要电脑造影扫描检查一下
This bookcase weighs hundreds of pounds.
这个书柜有几百磅重
Somebody strong must have pushed it on her.
肯定是个强壮的人推的
Question is, how'd they get in?
问题是 他怎么进来的
Door was locked. Police officers had to break in.
门是锁好的 警♥察♥都是破门而入的
Helen the witch is burned alive.
女巫海伦是被活活烧死的
Sabrina almost gets crushed to death.
塞布丽娜差点被压死
Maybe this is a witch-hunt.
或许这是专门针对巫师的
I think it's a real estate hunt.
我看是那个地♥产♥商干的吧
Look what I found by the cash register.
看看我在收银机旁发现了什么
Our sleazebag real estate agent stopped by.
厚颜无♥耻♥的地♥产♥商来过了啊
Well, you said Helen's will divided her land evenly
你说过海伦会把她的土地平均分给
between the three coven members.
女巫会的三个人
You think Cranston was trying to get all three to sell?
你认为克兰斯顿想得到他们的地然后卖♥♥掉吗
If he was, my money's on Grayson.
如果是这样 我赌格雷森会帮忙
Sabrina and Sage don't pee without his permission.
塞布丽娜和塞吉没有他的允许都不敢去厕所
He had the motive, the muscle, and the keys to this place.
他有动机 足够的力量 还有这里的钥匙
Let's go find him.
我们去找他
Hey. New guy.
新人 你来
Boston police!
波士顿警♥察♥
Korsak.
科萨克
You're the only other one with a key to the spellbox.
你是剩下的唯一一个有魔咒屋钥匙的人
Where did you go after the scenes?
降神会后你去了哪儿
No, it's not me.
不 不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
不是我♥干♥的
I was in Needham teaching a candle-making class.
我在尼达姆教制蜡烛课
Sabrina's dead, isn't she?
塞布丽娜死了 是吗
No.
没有
She's in the hospital.
她在医院里
They're trying to kill us.
他们想杀死我们
It's as it was before --
就像从前一样
Burning, pressing...Drowning.
把我们烧死 压死 溺死
All means of execution for witches.
所有处死巫师的手段
There aren't any witches.
世界上不存在真正的巫师
I'm scared.
我害怕
I'm so scared.
我非常害怕
Real estate developer has got a solid alibi.
地♥产♥商有可靠的不在此证明
What about the Reverend?
那个牧师呢
Police officer says he never left his house.
警♥察♥说他没离开过家
We don't have enough to hold her.
我们没有足够的证据拘留她
You're free to go.
你可以走了
No. No. Please.
不 请别让我走
Can I please stay here?
我可以留在这里吗
That's a first.
我还是头一次听到这话
Suspect who wants to spend the night.
居然有嫌疑犯想留在这里过夜
I'm so afraid. Please.
我非常害怕 求求你了
Maybe we put her up in a hotel until all this is over.
要不我们把她安置在宾馆里直到结案
What about my cats?
那我那些猫怎么办
Can't leave your cats.
你离不开你的猫吧
You live in Salem, right?
你住在塞勒姆 对吧
We'll escort you home.
我们会把你送回家
We'll notify Salem police to increase patrol presence
我们会通知塞勒姆当地警方在你的住处
in your neighborhood.
加强巡逻
Thank you.
谢谢你们
What makes people put all those holes in their heads
为什么人们要在他们的头上和
and in their... ugh!
扎那么多洞
Tongue and both nipples?
你是指舌头和双乳吗
It's nothing new, though.
这没什么新鲜的了
Roman centurions used to attach their capes
罗马百人队长曾经把肩甲
to their nipple piercings.
和乳♥头♥穿在一起
Okay. That's good.
得 我不想听了
Perimortem bruising around his face, his neck, and his chest.
在他的脸部和脖子以及胸部有致命伤痕
He was forcibly drowned? Yes.
他是被迫溺水的吗 没错
And there's skin and blood under his fingernails.
他的指甲里残留有皮肤和血液
He's trying to loosen his attacker's grip.
他想摆脱攻击者
We might have our killer's DNA. I'll process it.
或许凶手留下了DNA 我来处理
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a solvent
你有没有能溶解巴雷塔
that will dissolve the glue on Baretta's plastic claws, huh?
指甲套的溶液吗
Well, they're designed to fall off eventually,
那会自然掉的
But I can try slicing the caps off with my scalpel.
但我可以用解剖刀试着切掉
No!
不用
Well, I won't hurt him.
我不会伤到它的
Okay.
好吧
I don't suppose anybody is gonna
我是觉得 如果别人看见它的粉爪子
adopt him with pink claws.
肯定不会收养它了
Where is it, Maura?
莫拉 那东西在哪儿
Where's the princess cup?
杯子在哪儿呢
I should go. Wwell, let me cut the caps off first.
我该走了 让我先把指甲套切掉吧
Never mind. Pink's nice.
不用了 粉色也挺好看的
I know Jane took Lily's cup.
我知道简拿了莉莉的杯子
Where is it? Don't be mad at Jane.
在哪儿呢 别生简的气
She just did it because she loves you.
她这么做是因为她爱你
What's your excuse?
那你又是因为什么
Well, I have a bigger purse.
这个嘛 因为我的包更大
And access to superior paternity testing.
而且可以进行高级亲子鉴定
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what.
是吗 你猜怎么着
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表