and Debbie Tibbet. This is ridiculous.
而被捕了 这太荒唐了
I want my lawyer.
我要请律师
You threatened Debbie, didn't you?
你威胁过黛比 对吧
Just like in high school, and you scared her, too.
就像在高中时一样 而且你也确实吓到她了
She didn't open her mouth
当史蒂夫·山纳被杀时
when Steve Sanner was murdered.
她一个字也没说过
This is absurd.
这太荒谬了
I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response.
我都懒得跟你解释
Ow! You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Did you hear a flush? Nope.
你刚才有听到她冲水吗 没有
Check the tank.
去看看水缸
The drive's messed up,
硬盘是毁了
but the ceramic disc inside will be just fine.
但是里面的磁盘不会有事的
Bet we'll find all of Steve's files on it.
我敢打赌里面有史蒂夫的所有文件
Isn't that fantastic, Kate?
真是棒极了呀 对吧 凯特
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要这么做
So you could live like this?
就为了和罗瑞·格拉汉姆一起
With Rory Graham?
过这种奢侈的生活吗
I don't care how much money he has.
我不管他有多少钱
He's always gonna be a dickhead.
他永远都是个混♥蛋♥
You don't have to tell me that.
这还用你说嘛
"Get me a drink, babe.
给我倒杯酒 亲爱的
Pick up my socks, babe.
帮我捡一下袜子 亲爱的
You're putting on weight, babe."
你最近肥了 亲爱的
What the hell's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Why don't you tell him, babe?
你来告诉他吧 亲爱的
Your wife murdered your best friend
你太太杀了你的死党
and Debbie Tibbet.
还有黛比·塔比特
You what?
你干了什么
You weren't gonna take care of it.
你根本就不准备处理这件事
You didn't even bother to look at
在我把你那个蠢货兄弟的电脑
your stupid football bro's laptop until I showed you.
拿给你看之前 你根本都没发觉这件事
Oh, boo-hoo. We're making broken valves.
死定了 我们在生产劣质瓣膜
Why don't we all cry about it like little girls
咱们一起像小女生一样抱头痛哭
and take down the company?
然后让公♥司♥破产吧
He wasn't gonna talk!
他根本就没准备把这件事说出去
Cuff him.
把他也拷起来
Wait, what?
等一下 搞什么
You're under arrest for the murder of Maria Korkman.
你因谋杀玛利亚·考克曼而被捕了
Maria Korkman? The fat chick from high school?
玛利亚·考克曼 高中那个胖妞吗
No, the preschool teacher
不是 是那个死于你公♥司♥生产的
who died from one of your valves,
劣质心脏瓣膜的幼儿园老师
the first of many of your victims,
你众多受害者中的第一位
which is second-degree murder...babe.
这可是二级谋杀啊 亲爱的
Let's go.
走吧
When you invited me to play,
当你邀请我一起打球时
I thought you meant on actual courts.
我还以为是在真正的球场上打呢
This is how I used to play when I was a kid.
我小的时候就是这么打球的
We can go to my club.
我们可以去我那家俱乐部打的
They have fresh mint lemonade.
他们提供现做的薄荷柠檬汁
Free refills? Yes!
免费续杯吗 是的
No!
不要
So, um, Casey called this morning again.
凯西今天早上又打来了
And I got those little butterflies in my stomach
我心里各种小鹿乱撞
like I was 17 again.
好像又回到了十七岁
Release of epinephrine.
那是因为你的体内分泌了肾上腺素
Draws blood away from the stomach
把血液从你的胃里
and sends it to the muscles.
输送到了肌肉
You are lovesick.
你害相思病了
Wh...
什么
The one who misses it gets it.
没接到球的人负责捡球
Lovesick? Run.
相思病 快去
It might balance high dopamine
因为你现在无法行周公之礼
and norepinephrine levels present
所以你的多巴胺指标
because of your inability to consummate.
和降肾上腺素有可能会平衡
Stop. I'll -- I'll get the ball.
打住 我 我去捡球就是了
I'll race you for it.
比一比谁先捡到
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表