Used for storing and preserving firearms.
保存枪♥械♥用的
That's a good position for shooting someone.
这地方还真适合射杀别人
But why'd he fire only once?
但是他为何只开了一枪
He didn't.
他没有
Found a second shell casing.
找到第二个弹壳了
Stove-piped. That's why he stopped shooting.
卡壳了 难怪他没继续开枪
His gun jammed.
他的枪堵住了
Okay, who was standing around that cannon?
好吧 到底是谁站在大炮附近
Professor, I need to know who was positioned
教练 我必须知道是谁
in the immediate vicinity of the cannon.
站在离大炮最近的地方
Our regiment engages in improvised tactical demonstrations.
我们军团进行的是即兴的军阵演练
So spectators feel a certain authenticity.
这样观众能感受到一定的真实性
Which means you don't know.
这就是说你不知道
War is hell, Detective Rizzoli.
战争是地狱 里佐利警探
Pure unadulterated chaos.
纯净无瑕的混乱
Good tip.
说得真好
Uh, were there any problems between your members?
你的成员之间有没有什么过节
My men are after freedom, not each other.
我的兄弟们追求的是自♥由♥ 而不是互相作对
Enoch byrd is a farmer.
伊诺克·伯德是位农民
Josiah Hall is a cobbler.
约西亚·哈尔是位修鞋匠
And Archibald Chestnut's a blacksmith.
阿奇博尔德·切斯纳是位铁匠
Archibald was a garbage man named gabe buckner,
阿奇博尔德是个叫加布·巴克纳的垃圾工
and he's dead, which is why we're here.
而且他死了 所以我们才来这儿
Nicole, you may, uh, put the tray on the desk.
妮可 你可以把盘子放在桌上
Sugar was a true luxury item in 1774.
糖在1774年可是奢侈品
Imagine what they would have charged for splenda.
可以想象要是蔗糖素也收税 会收多少
None for me, thank you. Please.
我不喝 谢谢 请用
It's part of Nicole's education as a PhD candidate.
这是妮可博士学位预备教育的一部分
I'm Professor Cravitz's teaching assistant.
我是克拉维茨教授的助教
Please, allow me to serve you.
请让我为你服务
Women were domestic slaves during colonial times.
女性在殖民时期都是家奴
Thank you.
谢谢你
Laundry lady, nurse, seamstress,
洗衣女工 护士 女裁缝
or domestic slave.
或是家奴
So many choices,
选择真多啊
and they all sound like so much fun.
这些听起来都好有趣
I teach my students that the way to understand
我教我学生们 要充分了解一种文化
a culture fully is to experience it firsthand.
就必须要亲身去体验
I'll have some. Thank you.
我来一杯 谢谢
I'm pretty sure there are laws against slavery.
我很确定有抵♥制♥奴隶制的法律
Shh.
嘘
Thank you. That'll be all.
谢谢 这样就好
Do her parents know they're spending $50,000
她父母知道 他们花了5万美金
for their daughter to learn how to serve tea?
让他们的女儿去学怎么奉茶吗
$57,600.
是57600美金
It's an honor, Jane.
这是种荣誉 简
You know, only top students are offered teaching-assistant positions.
只有优秀的学生才能当助教
Well, it's a massive waste of their money
真是大大地浪费了父母的钱
and her I.Q. points.
还有她的智商
Hello?
你好
What?!
什么
No!
没有
Yes!
对啊
Um, o-okay.
好吧
Okay. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Bye.
拜
U.P.S. lose your shoes?
快递公♥司♥把你鞋搞丢啦
No, it's my mother. She's a day early.
不是 是我母亲 她提前一天到了
She caught a ride on a friend's jet.
她顺搭了朋友的喷气机
Those pesky jets.
那些讨厌的喷气机
Oh, my god. What am I gonna do?
天呐 我该怎么办
Well, first of all, stop doing that.
首先 不要那样子
Pig's trotters take two days to marinate.
猪蹄要卤上两天才会入味啊
Oh! And we're in the middle of a case. What do I do?
我们还在查案 我要怎么办啊
Vasoconstriction. Hypocapnia.
血管收缩 我得低碳酸血症了
Okay. Please, get a hold of yourself.
好啦 我说 你淡定点
Come on. All right.
来吧 好的
Can you find a nice place in the kitchen,
你能在厨房♥找个好地方安放它
maybe play a little soft music?
然后再放点轻音乐吗
Of course, Sergeant. Starsky?
没问题 警司 这是斯塔基对吧
Yeah, he's in good hands with me.
我会好好照顾它的
Hi. Getting some coffee.
嗨 我去喝杯咖啡
Caffeine increases blood pressure.
咖♥啡♥因♥会提高血压的
Is Stanley around? No. He took a personal day.
斯坦利在吗 没 他今天休假了
Good. Can you cook a three-course dinner here?
太好了 你能在这儿做个三道菜的晚餐不
Eleven. Eleven?!
十一道 十一道吗
Hors d'oeuvres, potage, poisson, entre --
点心 汤 鱼 主菜[法语]
Sandwiches, peanut butter and fluff, or take-out.
三明治 花生酱之类的 要不就外卖♥♥
What about releve? Sorbet, roti, legume --
这个怎么样 冰激凌 烤肉 豆子
Oh, sure, Maura. We'll just call Stanley in.
没问题 呆 我们可以叫斯坦利来帮忙
Okay. Chef Renault. Chef Renault from Maison de la Mer --
主厨雷诺 梅森法式餐厅的主厨雷诺
He will help. You just tell him that it's for me.
他会帮忙的 跟他说是帮我准备的
Sure. Goodbye.
没问题 再见啦
Oh, hey, Frankie. Got your hat.
弗兰基 还你帽子
Thanks.
谢了
Just got off the phone with a reporter
刚刚接了个记者的电♥话♥
who's about to go live with the sniper story.
他要报道今天狙击手那事了
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Every nut job with a dialing finger
然后所有会打电♥话♥的人
is gonna be calling in with a tip.
都会打电♥话♥说有线报的
Yeah. It's gonna be a long night.
是啊 今夜注定漫长了
I better let the boys upstairs know about this.
我最好去告诉楼上的人一声
Crap. I'm supposed to be at Maura's.
讨厌 我还得去莫拉家呢
Hey! You want some more practice at detective work?
你想不想多实践下警探的工作
You want pizza or a sub?
你想要披萨还是三明治
I want you to answer my phone for me.
我想让你帮我接电♥话♥
Sure. No worries. I got it. Yeah?
好 没问题 我能搞定 是吗
Thanks a lot. I owe you one.
太谢谢你了 我欠你个人情
Good night, guys. Good night.
同志们再见了 再见
Boston homicide. Korsak speaking.
波士顿凶案组 我是科萨克
My mother is famous for her dinner parties.
我妈妈办晚宴是出了名的
The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
有其母 必有其女
Oh, no. I couldn't possibly live up to her.
不 我不可能做到她那样
I mean, she'll spot take-out in a second.
她一眼就能看出来这是外卖♥♥
Stop worrying! You're the perfect daughter.
别担心了 你已经是完美的女儿了
And you're late. Oh, I'm not perfect. Darn.
而你迟到了 我又不完美 切
Cannolis.
奶酪卷
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
We already have dessert.
我们有甜点了
Besides, cannolis aren't sophisticated.
而且奶酪卷一点也不上档次
Well, neither are we. I got 'em for you.
我们也没多有档次 我给你买♥♥的
You got them for me? Yeah.
你给我买♥♥的啊 是啊
You're the perfect daughter.
你也是完美的女儿
Okay. Go.
好的 去吧
Okay. Don't worry.
没问题 别紧张
You look beautiful.
你看起来美死了
Hello, mother. Hello, darling.
你好 母亲 你好 亲爱的
You look well. Thank you.
你看起来不错 谢谢
Country mice, meet city mice.
农村老鼠要见到城市老鼠了
Oh, my god. She's gorgeous. Stand up straight, Jane.
天呐 她太美了 站直了 简
Oh, crap. I got cannoli oil on my shirt.
糟了 奶酪卷的油沾我衣服上了
Hello! Hello!
你好啊 你好啊
Next month, I'm going to be lecturing in Stockholm, Sweden,
下个月我要去瑞典的斯德哥尔摩演讲
on the objectification of the female form
是关于战后现代主义里的
in post-war modernism.
女性形象
I find that fascinating.
我觉得这很吸引人
What do you know about post-war modernism?
你知道什么是战后现代主义吗
I know a lot about the objectification of the female form.
但我对女性形象很了解啊
Good point.
有道理
Elbows off the table.
胳膊别放桌子上
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表