It's an employee 5-finger discount.
这是雇员顺手牵羊
Well, records show three IVF procedures
记录显示诊所里给兰迪
for Randi at the clinic.
做了三次体外受精
None of them took.
一次都没成功
Clear.
没人
She was definitely getting ready for the surrogacy stork.
可见她已完全准备好做母亲了
Uh, Jane? Yeah?
简 什么事
I think I found...
我觉得我发现了
She thought of everything.
她什么事都考虑到了
She faked nine months of pregnancy
她假装怀了九个月的身孕
so nobody would bat an eye
这样等她抱着孩子出现
when she showed up with a baby.
就没人会感到惊讶
Okay, uh, let's issue a bolo on Randi Gordon.
咱们得盯住兰迪·戈登
I want somebody watching that baby.
派人看好那个婴儿
Hey, where are you?
你在哪儿
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Thank god you're terrible at lying.
感谢上帝你不会撒谎
You're playing mommy kangaroo,
你在做袋鼠妈妈
aren't you? Oh, how did you know?
对吧 你怎么知道
Listen, do not let that baby out of your sight.
听着 别让孩子离开你视线
I'm on my way. Okay?
我现在就过去 好吗
No phones in the NICU.
新生儿重症病房♥里不许使用电♥话♥
Oh, Jane, I have to go.
简 我得挂了
Um, I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm -- I'm a kangaroo care volunteer.
我 我是袋鼠妈妈志愿者
It's all right, yeah.
没事了
Okay.
乖乖
I should feel a surge of prolactin.
我该感到催乳素激素分泌
I think that's it.
就是这个
No, that's oxytocin.
不 是催产素
I'll take the baby. It's time for his feeding.
把孩子给我吧 该喂奶了
Can I feed him?
我能喂他吗
Let's go. We're gonna say hi to Jane.
走 去跟简阿姨打个招呼
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You want to feed him?
你想喂他吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm -- I'm just -- I'm glad he's okay.
我 我只是 很高兴他没事
Uh, excuse me, can you call your head of security, please?
打扰一下 能给你们安保负责人打个电♥话♥吗
I need to speak to him.
我得跟他谈谈
Here.
给
You go ahead and hold him while you tell me what's going on.
你来抱他 然后告诉我发生了什么
Maura... Come on, here you go.
莫拉 来 给你
It'll help calm you down.
能帮你平静下来
He's so...less blue.
他的气色 稍微好点了
Can you feel it?
能感觉到吗
Feel what?
感觉到什么
A surge of oxytocin, the mothering hormone.
催产素激素在分泌 就是所谓的母爱激素
Primates also secrete it during sexual intercourse.
灵长目动物在交♥配♥时也会分泌
Maura.
莫拉
Take the baby.
抱着孩子
Give him to me.
把他给我
Give him to me!
把他给我
No, please don't hurt this baby. Maura, don't.
不 请别伤害孩子 莫拉 别过去
His parents wanted him so badly.
他的父母非常想要他
They're not his parents! I am his mother!
他们不是他的父母 我才是她母亲
You used your egg and Jim Tolliver's sperm,
你用自己的卵子和吉姆·托利佛的精♥子♥
and you -- you watched that baby grow in --
你 你亲眼看着孩子在
in Tracy Kelly's womb.
特蕾西·凯利的子♥宫♥里成长
I would have paid her.
我可以给她钱的
Tracy didn't want your money.
特蕾西不想要你的钱
She wanted the Tollivers to have this baby.
她希望把这个孩子给托利佛夫妇
That's when you decided to kill her and frame her husband.
就在那时你下决心要杀死她 并陷害她丈夫
He's my baby! Give him to me.
他是我的孩子 把他给我
You planned on killing Tracy, didn't you?
你本来就准备杀掉特蕾西 是不是
You're a nurse.
你是个护士
You knew that you had 3 minutes
你知道把她喉咙切断后
from the time you slit her throat to get that baby out.
你有3分钟把孩子取出来
My baby! Maura!
是我的孩子 莫拉
I'm his mother!
我才是她妈妈
Drop it! Drop that scalpel now!
扔掉 把解剖刀扔掉
I will shoot you, I swear. Drop it.
我发誓我会开枪的 扔掉
Do it now!
马上
Get security up to NICU. Now!
派安保到新生儿重症病房♥ 马上
Why do women fake pregnancies?
女人为什么要假装怀孕
All sorts of reasons --
有很多原因
pain over infertility,
不孕不育带来的痛苦
denial, attention-seeking.
拒绝接受现实 想吸引注意力
Couldn't believe it
真难想象
when you put yourself between nurse whack-job Randi
你挡在发疯的护士兰迪
and the baby. It was just...
和孩子之间 真是太
Well, you protected him, too.
你也保护了他
Well, I mean, I just --
我是说 就是
I never really saw you as the maternal type, you know.
我从没觉得你是那种特有母性的人
You didn't?
是吗
I've always seen you as the maternal type.
我一直觉得你挺有母性的
Are you lying?
你在说谎吗
Yes.
没错
I hope you get hives.
诅咒你得麻疹
The clay will prevent a histamine reaction.
矿泉泥能防止组胺反应
Wasn't it wonderful to see Mrs. Tolliver holding the baby?
看到托利佛夫人抱着那个孩子是不是很美妙
She didn't care whose egg or sperm was responsible.
她毫不在意是谁的精♥子♥谁的卵子
Yes, it was wonderful. Now, please be quiet.
的确很美妙 现在保持安静
I'm trying to enjoy my dirt bath.
我想享受一下我的泥巴浴
Clay.
是矿泉泥
I'm sorry, did you just shush me?
不好意思 你刚才是不是嘘我来着
Yes! Shh. Where is my lemon water?
对 嘘 我的柠檬水呢
Why do you get to keep on talking?
你为什么非得说话
Lemon water please.
拜托给我柠檬水
Maura, stop.
莫拉 打住
I'm not kidding. Stop it.
我没开玩笑 打住
You stop it. You stop.
你打住 你才该打住
Stop it, or they're gonna charge us for the robes again.
行了 不然他们又要收浴服的钱了
Maura.
莫拉
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表