Inside, I was a geek.
其实我内心是个怪胎
Come on! Come on. Abby
撑住 艾比
There might be a second bomb.
这儿可能还会有炸♥弹♥
Well, we need to help her.
我们得去救她
She's gone. Come on.
她走了 走吧
Get the bomb squad out here!
让防爆小组过来
Move back!
退后
Secure the building! I'll get the soldiers to help!
保护大楼 我去叫士兵过来帮忙
Perimeter! Jane, are you okay?!
封锁现场 简 你还好吧
Keep everyone back!
让大家退后
I want a perimeter now!
快给我把现场封起来
Back it up! I got this.
退后 交给我吧
Got her?
交给你了
Private first class Sherman was in that car!
一等兵舍曼在那辆车上
Was she by herself? Yes.
就她一个人吗 是的
Rizzoli, need you out of here.
里佐利 请你配合离开
You're not cleared for duty.
你现在还没有复职
Dr. Isles, we're gonna need you.
艾尔斯医生 我们需要你的帮助
Frankie! Get her home! Yeah.
弗兰基 带她回家 好的
Don't need no more casualties.
不要再有人员伤亡了
I want to help. I want to help. You all right? Come on, come on.
我想帮忙做点什么 你还好吧
Get out of here!
快离开
Vince, be careful. I can't get in it!
文斯 注意安全 我进不去
I can't believe it. Abby died right in front of me.
不敢相信艾比就这样在我眼前走了
I can stay.
我可以留下陪你
I'm okay. All right.
我没事的 好吧
And they're gonna want all hands on deck.
他们一会儿会让大家集♥合♥
I'm just gonna make sure you're okay before I go.
在我去之前 我要确认你平安无事
You gonna watch me brush my teeth? Yep.
难不成你要看我刷牙吗 没错
He left a message.
他留下一通简讯
"Hey, honey, sorry I can't be there. -- Dad."
"宝贝对不起 老爸去不了了"
That's not like him.
这不像他的风格
Or did I also suffer brain damage
还是我脑子也坏掉了
What? Janie... He moved out today.
什么 简妮 他今天搬出去了
What? How do you know? She told me.
什么 你怎么知道的 妈告诉我的
Did you see this coming?
你料到事情会成这样吗
I guess it's been coming for a long time.
我觉得这件事已经酝酿了很久了
They were fighting a lot at the hospital.
他们在医院里吵得不可开交
Well, we both almost died. Yeah,
我俩差点都没命了 是啊
and even that didn't bring them together.
这样都没能让他们重新和好
But to move out? Why so fast?
不过怎么这么快就要搬呢
They're losing the house. What?
因为他们没房♥子了 什么
Yeah, ma said that they've been living off a second mortgage.
老妈说他们现在靠二次按揭过日子
House is for sale.
房♥子准备卖♥♥了
Man, I have been out of it.
天哪 我什么都不知道
Go.
去吧
You want be a detective.
你想当警探 机会来了
They're gonna want everybody looking for bomb parts, okay?
上面会派大家去调查炸♥弹♥ 知道吗
All right. Okay, I
知道了 我
I'm gonna go to sleep. I just...
我要去睡一会儿 我
I just want to forget about today.
我想忘掉今天发生的事
Just promise me you'll stay put?
答应我乖乖呆在家里
Hey. Come on.
好吗 乖
There. It's gonna be okay.
瞧 一切都会好起来的
Wow. Detective Rizzoli.
这不是里佐利警探嘛
You're new.
你是新来的
Yeah, I'm, um, uh...
对 我是
officer Reynolds. Yeah.
雷诺兹警官 对
It's a pleasure to meet you, really.
很荣幸见到你
Uh, I can't let you in without a badge. Sorry.
你没戴警徽 我不能放你进去 抱歉
Oh, come on, I got -- there's my badge. Oh.
通融一下吧 这就是我的警徽
We got a tough case to solve.
现在有一宗非常棘手的案子
Uh, no, I can't.
我不能让你进去
Uh, security's been really tight since...
现在安保抓得非常严 因为上次的
Since me. What are you doing here?
我出事那次 你们在干嘛
I'm trying to figure out who killed Abby Sherman.
我在寻找杀死艾比·舍曼的凶手
We haven't cleared you yet.
我们还没批准你回来工作
Are you sure you're ready for this, Jane?
你确定你准备好了吗 简
I'm sure that I'm done sitting on my ass.
我一直窝在家里会憋出病来的
Here. Clear me for active duty.
给 批准我上岗吧
Call Darlene in my office, make an appointment.
给我的秘书达琳打电♥话♥预约
See you later.
一会儿见
Oh, yeah, he's so tender.
他可真温柔啊
I don't know how I never noticed. Get me in there.
我以前怎么没发现 带我进去
ane, go home. Get better.
简 回家去 好好调养
Maura, you heard me. This is who I am.
莫拉 你听见我的话了 我就是干这行的
This I what I do. Now, get me in there.
也是我的处事风格 带我进去
Okay, fine.
好吧
But I'm only doing this
我答应你是因为
because I'm afraid that you're gonna hurt yourself
我怕你会伤到自己 或是伤到
or this nice officer.
这位和蔼的警官
It's okay, Sam.
放心吧 山姆
Detective Rizzoli is with me. Yes, ma'am.
里佐利警官和我一起 遵命
Really?
这样也行
Downstairs only.
禁止上楼
I will poke you in your scar tissue
要是你敢碰"上行"键
if you even touch the "Up" arrow.
我就把你的伤疤再捅个洞
That's a sign of sexual frustration.
你这是典型的性♥饥♥渴♥表现
Or...tangled hair.
或者 只是摆弄了一下头发
I can't stop seeing Abby's face.
我脑中一直浮现艾比的脸
It looks different in here.
这里看起来好像变样了
That is correct, Rip Van Winkle.
没错 此一时 彼一时
And wait till you see my office.
等不及带你去看我的办公室了
The decorator just finished.
刚装♥修♥完
Oh, my god, I'm so excited,
天呐 我兴奋得透不过气了
I might need a paper bag.
快给我急救纸袋
You know, it's possible
要知道 你这么长时间没恢复
A .40-caliber bullet went through me, Maura.
一颗0.40口径的子弹从我身体里穿过 莫拉
My attitude isn't faking that.
我是装不出来的
You're not faking anything.
我不是说你装
You had a life-threatening injury.
你受的伤危及生命
But you're strong, healthy.
但是你很坚强地挺过去了
Something's gotten in the way of your healing.
你在恢复过程中出现了一些问题
Ow! Will you please stop doing that?
好痛 住手好吗
I just wish I knew what was causing that pain.
真想知道到底是什么原因造成的
Again, I'm going with the .40-caliber bullet, but...
再说一遍 我被子弹击中 可是
Are you sure you want to be here?
你确定要留在这里吗
She was very badly burned.
她的烧伤情况很严重
Are those her dog tags?
这是她是身份识别卡吗
She survives two tours in Afghanistan
她在阿富汗能两次死里逃生
and gets blown up at home.
回到家后却被炸死了
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm. I can't. I can't, I can't.
我办不到 办不到
What the hell is wrong with me?
我究竟出了什么问题
I've been through worse than this.
我经历过比这更糟的事
And Abby deserves better.
艾比不应该死
Jane, take a deep breath.
简 深呼气
No, I can't. It hurts.
不行 那样会疼
What if I'm never who I was.
如果我从来就不是我想象中的那个我
That's the Human Condition.
那是《人类的条件》中的话
Thanks. Really upbeat.
谢谢 很鼓舞人
Oh. Ow! This hurts, too.
这也很疼
How uncomfortable is this?
怎么坐着这么不舒服呢
How can you say that?
你怎么能那么说呢
That's a Karim Rashid label.
这可是卡里姆·拉希德设计的
Oh, well, in that case,
好吧 既然那样
it's like the warm caress of a mother's hand.
感觉就像在被母亲温柔地爱抚
Your parasympathetic nerve is in overdrive.
你的副交感神经系统处于亢进状态
It's a protective mechanism.
是人体的一种防御性机制
What, because I don't like your office?
就是因为我不喜欢你的办公室吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表