Police! Anybody here?
警♥察♥ 有人在吗
I'll go check the back offices.
我去检查后面的办公室
Looks like they all got out of dodge.
看来他们都逃走了
Not all of them.
不是所有人
Dr. Hanson. He's dead.
汉森医生 他死了
Looks like he's been stabbed.
看起来他被刺了
He's not the only thing dead in here. Watch yourself.
不要破坏现场 小心点
What are we stepping in?
我们踩在什么上面了啊
Somebody's dreams.
别人的梦想
A lot of people's dream babies.
很多人的梦寐以求的孩子
Keep on same knife?
是同一把刀吗
Wounds are consistent with the knife that killed Tracy,
伤口和杀死特蕾西留下的刀伤吻合
But I can't be sure until I have the knife.
但除非我拿到刀 否则无法确定
Oh, yeah. I knew I forgot something.
没错 我就知道我忘了什么
It's...
就是
Maura, if I had the knife, I wouldn't be asking.
莫拉 要是我有刀就不问你了
This was a more frenzied attack.
这次袭击更疯狂
Nine stab wounds around the chest area.
胸口处有九处刺伤
So, the person who did this was pretty pissed off.
这表明凶手十分生气
Can you imagine all these desperate people
你能想象这些急切想要孩子的人
who want to be parents put their faith in this phony doctor?
把希望都寄托在一个冒牌医生身上吗
Crime techs have logged thousands
犯罪技术记录中有上千个
of couples' sperm, eggs, and embryos.
夫妻的精♥子♥ 卵子和胚胎
Okay, I got to go to the B.R.I.C.
我得去情报中心了
I'll call you later.
一会儿打给你
Hey, your brother's really good at this.
你弟弟做的真不错
I had him go over all the video surveillance from the clinic.
我让他查看诊所所有的监控录像
Yeah, I went through 2,000 hours of footage.
没错 我看了两千个小时的影像
Living the dream, Frankie.
梦想成真了 弗兰基
Yeah, well, I found the victim, Tracy, and the guy.
我发现了受害人特蕾西 和那个男人
You know who that is? Hanson.
你知道那是谁吗 汉森
Whatever he's saying is upsetting her.
他说的话使她很伤心
Yeah, he's real good at this, Korsak.
科萨克 他确实做的不错
You mean because she's crying?
因为她哭了吗
You see why I didn't want to learn from you?
你明白为什么我不愿向你学习了吧
Will you kids knock it off? Look at this.
你俩能停一下吗 看看这个
Hanson and our victim look like lovers.
汉森和被害者看起来像爱人
Maybe they were.
或许他们就是爱人
Maybe that's why they're both dead.
或许这就是为什么他们俩都死了
So, Hank was jealous. That's a strong motive.
汉克嫉妒了 这个动机很有可能
But you wouldn't know it from his e-mails to Tracy.
但在他写给特蕾西的邮件里并看不出来
Listen to this.
听听下面这段
"You're my heart. I miss you.
"你是我心肝 我想念你
I hate this job. I hate leaving you."
我讨厌这份工作 痛恨离开你"
What's tracy gonna say?
特蕾西会怎么回答呢
"Dear Hank, I got a job as a walking womb"?
"亲爱的汉克 我成了一个代♥孕♥母亲"
Stop.
别闹了
Oh, hey, oh, look at this.
快看这个
This was e-mailed to Hank
这是在特蕾西被杀
the night that tracy was murdered.
前一晚寄给汉克的
Sent anonymously.
是封匿名邮件
You got any more for me to do?
还有任务让我做吗
Yeah. Cellphone provider sent us
是的 手♥机♥运营商给我们了
Dr. Hanson's deleted voicemail messages.
汉森医生的被删除的语♥音♥信箱留言
Start listening.
开始听吧
I know guardian chogokin is in your drawer.
我知道超合金守护者在你抽屉里
He's going for $500 on ebay.
他在淘宝上卖♥♥五百呢
You ripped off my mother.
你敲了我妈的竹杠
He doesn't even have the sword, man.
兄弟 他都没有佩剑
Okay, okay, you know what?
好吧 我跟你说
If it gets you to shut it,
如果能让你不再提这事
I'll give your mom the $380.
我再给你妈380块
He wasn't for sale.
他是非卖♥♥品
Can you fight over the doll after we've solved this murder?
你俩能在案子结了之后再争这个娃娃吗
Action figure.
是仿真玩具
All right, Hank's got a good alibi.
汉克有很好的不在场证明
His boat was out to sea the day that Tracy was murdered.
特蕾西被谋杀的那天 他出海了
Vessel logs put it
航行日志记载船在
a mile off the coast of new Brunswick.
离新不伦瑞克海岸一英里的海上
Says Hank was on it.
汉克在船上
They give a list of the survival equipment?
他们提供了救生装备的清单吗
Why? What are you thinking?
怎么了 你想到什么了
Commercial fishing boats have to carry survival craft.
商业渔船必须得装备救生艇
There. 16-foot R.I.B.
艇身长16英尺
With a 25-horse eggbeater.
装载25马力的艇尾挂机
Well, thank you, Popeye,
谢谢你 大力水手
but, well, what does that mean?
但是 这意味着什么啊
It's a rigid inflatable boat.
这是硬体橡皮艇
A very fast motorized dinghy.
是一种航速很快的机动艇
He could've gotten to shore in half an hour.
他能在半小时内驶达海岸
It's a 6-hour drive to Boston.
开车到波士顿要六小时
Just enough time to kill his wife
正好够时间杀他的妻子
and then get back to his boat.
然后返回船上
You lied. You knew your wife was pregnant.
你撒谎了 你知道你妻子怀孕了
You want to tell us what else you lied about?
要告诉我们你还撒了什么谎吗
Look, I didn't say anything cause I knew it would look bad.
我撒谎是因为我知道这会对我不利
Yeah, it looks bad.
没错 是对你不利
I waited for her at our house.
我在家里等她
She never came home.
她一直没回来
So I drove back to New Brunswick.
所以我开车回新不伦瑞克
You took a dinghy a mile through choppy water,
你乘小艇渡过波涛汹涌的海面
drove 400 miles, and then just turned around
开了400英里车 然后就掉头回去了
when you couldn't find your unfaithful wife?
只因为你不忠的妻子没回家吗
Yeah, jury's not gonna like that alibi.
没错 陪审团可不会买♥♥你的帐
Look, I know it sounds crazy...
我知道这听起来很疯狂
But I loved Tracy.
但我爱特蕾西
I would have forgiven her.
我会原谅她的
Hey, can I see you for a sec?
能和你谈谈吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
I must have listened to 300 phone messages.
我肯定听了三百通电♥话♥留言
Do you hear me complaining?
我抱怨了吗
Hi, it's Tracy Kelly.
我是特蕾西·凯利
I told you, I only did this so
我告诉过你 我这么做是为了
my husband could quit his job.
让我丈夫能辞掉工作
He's the Tollivers' baby.
这是托利佛的孩子
Please, can you all stop calling me?
求你们都别打电♥话♥骚扰我了 行吗
She was trying to reunite with Hank.
她想和汉克团聚
She became a surrogate to bring him back home.
她做代♥孕♥母亲只是为了让丈夫回家
Why didn't she tell him? She might still be alive.
为什么不告诉他 这样她可能还活着
Play that last part again.
再放一下最后一部分
Please, can you all stop calling me?
求你们都别打电♥话♥骚扰我了 行吗
Who else was calling her? And why?
还有谁在打给她 为什么
I want to look through the clinic's medical records.
我想查看一下诊所的医疗记录
Damn, there's a lot of women who want kids.
该死 有这么多女人想要孩子
Hmm. Men, too, Korsak.
科萨克 男人也一样
You know what bugs me about this whole thing?
你知道什么地方让我很不爽吗
You know what it takes to get these eggs?
你知道这些卵子是怎么得到的吗
Is this a trick question?
这是个脑筋急转弯吗
Months of painful shots and surgical extractions.
要经历好几个月的痛苦注射和手术性提取
Well, the fathers go through stuff, too.
要得到精♥子♥也很痛苦啊
What? Too tough to read the magazine?
什么 难道看看杂♥志♥很痛苦吗
Hey, there's nothing fun about doing it with a magazine.
看着杂♥志♥做可不是件趣事好吧
Well, depends on the magazine, right?
这得看是什么杂♥志♥对吧
Really?
真的吗
Really?
你就想着这个吗
Hey, Frost, remember that nurse we met -
弗罗斯特 记得我们碰到的那个护士
Randi Gordon,
兰迪·戈登吗
the one who said we'd make beautiful babies together?
说咱俩能生个漂亮宝宝的那个
She helped herself to Jim Tolliver's sperm.
她给自己弄了个吉姆·托利佛的精♥子♥
Is that legal? No.
合法吗 不合法
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表