Please help me.
求你们救救我
I have sinned!
我罪孽深重
It's okay.
没事了
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
Poor Sabrina.
可怜的塞布丽娜
They took her to Bridgewater.
她被送去了布里奇沃特市
At least doctors there will keep her stabilized,
至少那儿的医生能稳定住她
Keep her from having psychotic episodes.
避免她再次发作
It was sad.
真悲剧
Schizophrenia is a terrible illness.
精神分♥裂♥这种病真可怕
better than being burned at the stake
至少比在火刑柱上被烧死
Or drowned in your bathtub.
或者在浴缸里淹死好
What the hell happened to you?
你脸上怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Those look like cat scratches.
看起来像猫抓的
Baretta got a little uptight
我把巴雷塔的指甲套取下来的时候
when I took the caps off.
它有点生气
Oh, the sweetest cat in the world?
不是世上最可爱的猫吗
How many stitches, ace ventura?
缝了几针啊 宠物侦探
Six.
六针
Didn't hurt.
不疼
What you eating? Humble pie?
你吃的什么 道歉馅饼
I deserve that.
我活该
I'm sorry, okay? I'm a jerk.
对不起 好吗 我是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you are.
没错 你是的
Lily's a -- she's a nice girl.
莉莉 她是个好女孩儿
And I'm gonna be a great aunt, okay?
我也会是一个好姑妈的
I promise.
我保证
Nope. You won't be.
不 你不用了
Got the paternity test back.
拿到亲子鉴定结果了
Lily's not my daughter.
莉莉不是我女儿
I'm sorry, Frankie.
我很抱歉 老弟
Yeah. You know what?
是啊 知道吗
So am I.
我也是
You'll make a really good father someday.
将来你会成为一名好父亲的
Yeah. Someday.
是啊 将来
That's too bad.
太糟了
I was really looking forward to holidays with Theresa.
我本来还期待着和特蕾莎一起度假呢
What are we gonna do about ma?
那我们怎么跟妈说
She like cats? Oh, don't even think about it.
她喜欢猫吗 想都别想
Baretta is very sweet.
巴雷塔很温柔的
Okay. It's your house.
好吧 你的房♥子你做主
Come here. Sit down.
过来 坐这儿
Let me buy you a beer.
给你买♥♥瓶啤酒吧
Love you.
爱你
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表