I just turned into my mother.
我变成我老妈了
Hypothesis confirmed --
假设被证实了
I would recognize that cheap dye job anywhere.
那头劣质染发我到哪儿都能认出来
It's Korsak.
是科萨克
Rizzoli.
里佐利
And Isles.
还有艾尔斯
We found Helen Downey's will.
我们找到海伦·唐尼的遗嘱了
She left her land to three people.
她把地给了三个人
They all live in old Salem.
都住在塞勒姆旧区
Sending you the photos now.
现在传给你照片
See the goofball with all the piercings?
看到那个满脸洞的疯子了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Grayson Bennett, 33.
格雷森·班尼特 33岁
Who's the beautiful one with the lip stud?
那位打了唇钉的美女是谁
Sage Molette, 29.
她叫塞吉·马莱特 29岁
And the young one is Sabrina Scott.
最年轻的那位叫塞布丽娜·斯科特
Sabrina is a very old welsh name.
塞布丽娜是一个非常古老的威尔士名字
It's also a name of the teenage witch.
也是一名未成年女巫的名字
All three of them work at the spellbox.
他们都在魔咒屋工作
Oh, that's an occult store.
那是一家神秘的商店
What, you shop there?
你光顾过那里吗
I've bought gifts.
买♥♥过些礼物而已
Got to go.
我得挂了
Hi. What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
You followed me.
你们跟踪我
We did.
没错
But we're just testing a hypothesis.
但我们只是在验证一个假设
We are not snooping.
我们不是在监视你
Oh, really? What's your hypothesis?
是吗 你的假设是什么
If I meet Theresa for lunch,
如果我和特蕾莎共进午餐
it's your business?
你们就会来干涉吗
No, we were trying to determine
不 我们是想知道
whether you're getting back together.
你们是不是要复合
Please stop talking.
拜托你别说了
Hypotheses require rigorous testing. It's --
假设都需要经过严格验证 它...
You want to know what I'm doing here? No.
想知道我在这儿干嘛吗 不想
Fine.
好吧
This is my daughter.
这是我的女儿
Lily, say hi to your aunt Jane.
莉莉 快跟简姑妈打个招呼
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
You want a french fry?
想吃炸薯条吗
No. My mom says they make you look fat.
不 我妈妈说吃那个会变胖的
Lily is adorable. She looks like Frankie.
莉莉真可爱 和弗兰基长得真像
Yeah. She's really cute.
是啊 的确可爱
And innocent, unlike her mother.
也很纯真 一点儿都不像她母亲
My gut says Theresa's broke
直觉告诉我 特蕾莎破产了
and she's using her kid to get Frankie back.
现在想用孩子来挽回弗兰基的心
Paternity is very easy to check.
亲子关系很容易鉴定
Oh, sure, Maura.
当然了 莫拉
I'll just ask Lily for a little saliva.
我只用去问莉莉要点口水
We got a lot of work to do. Let's get to Salem.
我们还有很多工作要做 去塞勒姆吧
They call it "City of peace" now.
它现在被称为"和平之城"
That's very nice of them,
这名字起得太好了
since they put 19 innocent people to death
因为他们已经在女巫审判中杀死了
in the witch trials.
19条无辜的生命
What? Salem was my favorite field trip.
怎么了 我最喜欢去塞勒姆实习了
I've been there six times.
总共去过六次
I can't believe she's gone.
我无法相信她已经死了
What was your relationship to Helen Downey?
你们和海伦·唐尼是什么关系
We were members of the same coven.
我们是同一个女巫会的会员
Make sure to get the names of the other nine.
一定要拿到其他九个人的名字
What? "Coven."
什么会 女巫会
It's the middle english word for "Convent."
在中世纪也被称为女修道会
It's an assembly of 13 witches.
由13名女巫组成
Are there 13 members of your coven?
你们的女巫会有13名成员吗
Only four.
只有四名
But Helen was working on building our membership.
而且 是由海伦带头组建的
We're hereditary witches.
我们都是世代相传的女巫
That means Six field trips.
意思是 六次实习经验
I got this.
我能听懂
Okay.
好吧
That means you inherited your practices
意思是 你们从祖先那儿继承了
and rituals and magic from ancestors.
他们的习俗 宗教仪式和巫术
That explains all the genealogy
那样的话 我们在海伦家所找到的
stuff we found at Helen's.
宗谱就解释得通了
Mm-hmm.
没错
Would it surprise you to know
海伦把你们三位作为
that Helen named the three of you in her will?
她的遗产继承人 你们感到惊讶吗
No. We were her family.
不 我们是她的家人
And yet there's only a photo of you on her altar.
但是 她的祭坛上只放了你的照片
Seems she was attempting a love spell.
似乎她是在施一个爱情咒语
Were you ever involved with Helen?
你和她交往过吗
Yes.
是的
But I realized for our coven to function...
但我意识到 女巫会要生存
...each of our lives had to be equally intertwined.
我们四个人的命运必须同等地交织在一起
Did you all intertwine in Helen's basement?
你们都是在海伦地下室了交织命运的吗
We performed rituals. Yes.
是的 我们在那儿举♥行♥宗教仪式
Okay.
好的
We're gonna need to collect DNA samples from you.
我们要提取你们的DNA样本
I'm gonna need to swab the inside of your mouths,
如果可以话 我需要用棉签在你们嘴里
if that's all right.
刮拭一些唾液
Also, do any of you recognize this man?
还有 你们有谁认识这个男人
It's the reverend William Scott.
那是威廉姆·斯科特阁下
Scott?
斯科特
That's your last name, isn't it?
你也是这个姓 对吗
Is he your father?
他是你父亲吗
Yes. Were you aware
是的 你知道
that Helen had cast a protective spell against him?
海伦对他施了一个防护魔咒吗
My father wasn't happy that I had joined.
我父亲反对我加入女巫会
Did your father ever make any threats against Helen?
你父亲有没有威胁过海伦
He would never hurt anyone. He's a man of god.
他不会伤害任何人 他是圣人
Man of god.
圣人
Same men who've persecuted us for hundreds of years.
这些人已迫♥害♥我们几百年了
Do you know of anyone that would want Helen dead?
你们知不知道还有谁想要海伦的命
You know what?
你知道吗
Why don't we ask Helen?
为什么我们不直接去问海伦呢
Because Helen's dead.
因为她已经死了
I think he means a seance.
我想他说的是降神会
We'll have one tonight --
今晚 我们就会举♥行♥一个
at her home.
就在她家里
You're welcome to attend.
欢迎你们参加
Seance?
降神会
What ever happened to the good old-fashioned interrogation?
这种老式的"审问"能发生什么
Come on. It'll be fun.
别这样 会有趣的
Like traveling to Borneo.
就像是去婆罗洲旅行
Investigative work is not supposed to be fun.
调查工作不该是有趣的
That's why they call it "Work."
所以我们称它为"工作"
Borneo? Really?
婆罗洲 说真的
Well, my work is fun.
我的工作就很有趣
You think Frankie told your mom? No way.
你觉得弗兰基告诉你妈了吗 不可能
Did you hear the good news? I'm a grandmother.
你们听说那个好消息了吗 我当奶奶了
Isn't it wonderful? Okay.
真是太好了 好了
Ma, slow down, all right?
妈 说慢点 好吗
Isn't she adorable?
她真是个小可爱
She uses a napkin and she chews with her mouth closed.
她知道用纸巾 嚼食物时闭着嘴
Unlike her mother.
和她母亲完全不同
Listen, Lily can't help it
听着 这不是莉莉的错
her mother is a bit --
尽管她的母亲有点
a-a bit flaky.
有点古怪
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表