It's the hospital.
是医院打来的
Detective Jane Rizzoli.
我是简·里佐利警探
Okay, thank you.
知道了 谢谢
Our second victim, Kim, just died.
我们的第二位受害者金姆刚刚去世
I'm sorry I didn't have time to cook.
抱歉我没有时间做饭
Uh, mussels posillipo,
波西利波贻贝
Beef carpaccio with a black-truffle oil,
生牛肉配黑松露油
And fettuccine alla grappa with organic baby tomatoes.
格拉巴酒烩意大利宽面加有机小番茄
You don't like this?
你不喜欢吗
I don't like little tomatoes.
我不喜欢小番茄
We can pick them off.
我们可以把它挑出来
My ma makes the best plain spaghetti with butter.
我妈妈用黄油做的原味意大利面最好吃
Let's have a glass of wine instead.
那还是来喝杯葡萄酒吧
You got any beer?
你有啤酒吗
Yes.
有
Here you go.
给你
Let's get comfortable.
来放松一下吧
Hey, you see the new shortstop hit for the cycle?
看没看新一集的《棒球游击手完全打击》
I didn't. No.
没有
I was noticing your necklace.
你的项链不错啊
Yeah. Wards off the friggin' malochia.
是嘛 这是辟邪的
Oh. Uh, the evil eye. Of course.
哦 辟邪眼的
I'll get you one.
我也送你一个吧
Thank you. It's, um...
谢谢 这
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Okay. You look hot.
好吧 你看上去真性感
Smell hot, too.
闻起来也是
Thank you.
谢谢
I love talking to you.
我喜欢和你交谈
I could talk to you all night.
让我跟你谈一整晚都没问题
But right now, babe, all I want to do...
但现在 亲爱的 我想做的就是
is get you naked and lick your face.
把你剥光 舔你的脸
Lick my face?
舔我的脸
Come to daddy.
快来爸爸的怀抱
What's the matter?
怎么了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I -- I feel a little nauseated.
我觉得有点恶心
Whoa! Don't barf on me. This is a new shirt.
可别吐到我身上了 这可是件新衬衣
Oh. Hey, hey, I'm sorry. Go -- go ahead.
我错了 来吧 随便吐
I bet even your -- even your barf's cute, too.
我肯定 你就算吐也很可爱
Go through it again.
再放一遍
Jane.
简
The victim enters here,
受害人从这里进入
gets on the elevator here.
从这里搭乘电梯
And we watch the elevator lights again.
然后电梯再一次上行
Hey, doc, you're working late.
医生 你今晚加班啊
Hey. Giovanni notice anything other than your cleavage?
乔瓦尼是不是对着你的乳♥沟♥两眼放光
Uh, Jane, he wanted to lick my face.
简 他想舔我的脸
I'm so surprised.
我还真吃惊啊
You mean he didn't take you to see the Boston Pops
他没带你去听波士顿通俗管弦乐团
And then for a four-course prix fixe at L'Espalier?
然后去L'Espalier吃一顿四道菜的正式晚餐吗
No. No, he likes plain spaghetti.
不 他喜欢原味意大利面
I just wanted to sleep with him. If only he didn't talk.
我只是想和他上♥床♥ 只要他不说话就好
Or have a face-licking fetish?
也别有舔脸癖
He keeps texting and leaving messages.
他不停地给我发短♥信♥和留言
He put my picture up on his facebook page.
他把我的照片传到他的校内网页面上
How do I get rid of him?
我怎么才能甩掉他啊
Tell him the truth.
对他实话实说
I can't.
我办不到
He's -- he's sweet.
他 他人挺好的
Well, then go have little Giovannis with him.
那敢情好 去和他生小乔瓦尼吧
Just make sure you can genetically alter them
不过你最好能对他们进行基因改造
so they don't lick...
这样他们就不会舔
Or talk.
或者说话
Mmm. Smells great.
闻起来真香
Boy, my blood sugar's plummeting.
天 我的血糖开始骤降了
Well, help yourself.
随便吃 别客气
You find anything? No.
有线索了吗 没有
There's nothing on these tapes.
这些录像上什么都没有
Let's look at the lobby again.
再看一遍大厅的录像
Wait. Go back.
停 倒回去
Who is this guy?
这人是谁
Does the navy stay at the hotels?
海军会在酒店过夜吗
No, sailors all sleep on their ships.
不 水手都在舰船上睡
Same with the officers.
军官也一样
So, who's this guy with the suitcase?
那这个拖着行李箱的人是谁
He's an officer.
他是个军官
He keeps turning his head.
他不停地转头
It's like he knows where the cameras are.
就好像他知道摄像机的位置一样
Frost, push in on the suitcase.
弗罗斯特 把箱子放大
Look at the wheels.
看箱子的滑轮
He's having trouble getting it over the metal door jamb.
他很费劲地才把箱子拖过金属门框
Because he's pulling a heavy load.
因为箱子太重了
Yeah, 107 pounds of Kim Tretorn.
是啊 里面装了107磅重的金姆·特瑞腾
So he rapes her, he beats her unconscious,
所以他强♥奸♥了她 然后将她打晕
And then he gets her out stuffed in that suitcase.
之后把她塞在行李箱中
One hell of a ballsy move.
真够胆大包天的
Maura, that mark on her face --
莫拉 她脸上的痕迹
Would that match the zipper from the suitcase?
和行李箱上的拉链符合吗
Those marks are consistent with that type of a zipper.
那些痕迹和这种拉链吻合
That's as good as finding the murder weapon.
这相当于找到凶器了
We find that suitcase,
我们找到那个箱子
we can match the zipper impression
就可以把拉链留下的印迹和
to the one on her face.
她脸上的伤痕做比对
Jane, look at this.
简 看这个
He tips his hat to the maid, cool as a cucumber.
他向服务员举帽示意 镇定自若
He's had a lot of practice.
他演练过很多次了
We are looking for a naval officer
我们在找一个海军军官
that's a serial rapist and a murderer.
他是一个连环强♥奸♥犯 还是个杀手
It's gonna be a long night.
今夜注定要很漫长了
Just got this from NCIC.
刚从国家犯罪信息中心查到的
Three hits -- similar rape-murders,
三起案件 强♥奸♥受害人相似
all in the last year.
都是去年发生的
Same M.O.
作案手法和对象相同
20s, petite.
都二十出头 身材娇小
Look at the locations.
看看地点
New orleans, Indianapolis, Houston.
新奥尔良 印第安纳波利斯 休斯顿
Ships don't go to Indianapolis or Houston.
舰船并不在印第安纳波利斯或休斯顿停泊
Murders aren't connected.
受害人之间没有联♥系♥
Unless he's not our guy.
除非他并不是凶手
We haven't had a rape-murder all year,
一年都没有发生强♥奸♥凶杀案了
then two in a row while thousands of sailors are in town?
结果数千水手进城后就接连发生了两起
It's a sailor.
是水手干的
I've been staring at him all night.
我盯了他一晚上
Take a break, Frost.
弗罗斯特 休息一下
Can't. We got to get him.
不行 我们得抓到他
Got less than a day before those ships sail.
离那些军舰离开只有一天时间了
Your father -- you knew he was here.
你父亲 你知道他在这儿
The ship's here, he's here.
船在这儿 他当然在这儿
And you weren't gonna see him?
你不准备和他见面吗
Hey, he knew how to find me when he needed something.
必要的时候 他知道怎么找到我
He gave me one like this...
他曾经给过我一个像这样的
The day we moved to Japan.
就在我们搬去日本那天
Dragged me and my mom all the way out there,
把我和我妈妈大老远带到日本
then took a commission on a ship.
然后接受了海军官职
Two years went by
我们在那儿待了两年
before she gave up, came back to Boston.
然后妈妈受不了了 回到了波士顿
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
You know, seemed to me he was here to see you.
在我看来 他就是来见你的
He could have just asked me to spring Salerno.
他本可以直接请求我释放萨勒诺
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表