but it was never processed.
但最后不了了之
Did she name her rapist?
她有提过是谁强♥奸♥了她吗
Yeah. Cravitz.
有 是克拉维茨
All right. Thanks. I'll be right there.
好的 谢谢 我马上就来
Jane, what is it?
简 怎么了
Well, it seems like 18 years ago,
看起来18年前
our suspect claims that she was raped
我们的疑犯声称自己被一个
by one of the rev war reenactors.
其中一个独♥立♥战争重演的演员强♥奸♥了
Which one?
是谁呀
Professor Cravitz.
克拉维茨教授
This is bullshit.
你们简直是瞎胡闹
You better not have torn apart my house.
你们最好别弄乱了我的房♥子
Nobody tore apart your house, kathleen.
没人会弄乱你的房♥子的 凯瑟琳
We did find these, though.
不过我们倒是找到了这个
Valedictorian.
毕业典礼上致告别辞的学生代表
Full scholarship to BCU.
全额奖学金
Everything going for you.
你本来有大好的未来
Until you became professor Cravitz's intern.
直到你当了克拉维茨教授的实习生
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没干
You filed a rape charge against your professor,
你指控你的教授强♥奸♥你
but you didn't pursue it.
但却中途撤诉了
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
We have your stepfather's military records from 1967.
我们有你继父1967年参军的纪录
He was issued an AR-7 armalite rifle.
军队发给了他一把AR-7型阿玛莱特来♥复♥枪♥
Fires .22-caliber bullets,
那把枪的子弹是0.22口径的
same as our shootings.
跟枪击案中的子弹一样
Why, Kathleen?
你为什么这么做 凯瑟琳
Why go after Cravitz 18 years later?
为什么在18年后才来报复克拉维茨
I'm not saying he didn't deserve it.
我不是说他不该死
Why try to kill your rapist now?
但是为什么现在才来杀强♥奸♥你的人
You worried about your house?
你担心你的房♥子吗
I guarantee we will turn your life inside --
如果你不开口 你的生活将
I wanted to change history...
我想改变历史
but you can't.
但历史是改变不了的
That man ruined my life.
那个男人毁了我的生活
Jane! I got the DNA results back
简 我们在树上找到的那片皮肤的
from the skin that we found on the tree.
DNA的检测结果出来了
Yeah, we just got a full confession from kathleen Dunn.
凯瑟琳·邓恩刚才已经招供了
But the DNA was male.
但是DNA的结果显示凶手是男性
You're sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
确定
My gut said that was too easy.
我就觉得这事儿有点太顺了
Nobody rolls over that quickly
不会有人这么容易就招供的
unless they're covering for someone.
除非他们是在替别人顶罪
This is not your brother, Kathleen.
他不是你弟弟 凯瑟琳
Yes, it is. Ben is your son.
就是我弟弟 本是你儿子
He was born nine months after you reported being raped
在你告你的教授强♥奸♥你的九个月后
by your professor.
他就出生了
Ben doesn't know the truth.
本什么也不知道
He will never know.
他永远也不会知道的
He knows, Kathleen.
他已经知道了 凯瑟琳
He knows you're his mother
他知道你是他的母亲
and Dwayne Cravitz is his father,
而德维恩·克拉维茨是他父亲
and that's why he tried to kill him
所以他才想在独♥立♥战争重演上
at the rev war reenactment.
杀了他
He's smart. Tried to throw us off the trail at Newbury street.
他很聪明 想在纽伯里街分散我们的注意力
Until he could try again.
这样他就能再次下手
And that's when he fired at Cravitz outside the Irish Bar.
然后第二次才在酒吧外面朝克拉维茨开枪
No. No. Ben has an alibi.
不 不 本有不在场证明
His friends were throwing him a going-away party.
他的朋友在给他开告别会
I can prove it.
我可以作证
You figured out what Ben was up to --
你知道本要干什么
you made sure he had an alibi.
所以你确保他当时有不在场证明
Because you knew he wouldn't stop
因为你知道 不杀死他父亲
until he killed his father.
他是不会罢手的
And that's why you were gonna do it for him.
所以你准备替他完成那件事
That was you outside the Irish Bar, wasn't it?
当时在爱尔兰酒吧外面开枪的人是你 对吧
Yes.
没错
Yes, it was me. It was all me.
没错 就是我 一直都是我
Where is he? Where's Ben?
他在哪儿 本在哪儿
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
I should never have told him.
我就不应该告诉他的
But he kept asking me questions about his father,
但他总是问我关于他父亲的问题
and I thought he was old enough to know the truth.
而且我想他也到了该知道真♥相♥的年龄了
How do you tell a child
你怎么能告诉一个孩子
his father is a rapist?
他的父亲是个强♥奸♥犯呢
Please.
求求你们了
It wasn't him.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
他什么都没干
I did. Just...
是我♥干♥的 就
He's on his way to a better life.
他就要展开新生活了
He's going to college.
他要去上大学了
Where is he, Kathleen?
他在哪 凯瑟琳
He's gone.
他已经走了
I took him to the airport this morning.
我今早送他去机场了
What do you want to bet Ben didn't get on that plane?
想不想打赌 本没有上机
Greetings, fair citizens,
亲爱的市民们 你们好
and welcome to our monthly town hall meeting.
欢迎参加我们的月度集♥会♥
As you know, the colonists were angry
正如你们所知的 那些殖民者
about the writs of assistance,
对于予援助令感到很愤怒
which they argued violated natural rights
他们认为予援助令违背了
described by John Locke during the enlightenment.
约翰·洛克在启蒙运动中所倡导的天赋人♥权♥论
Do you have a question, young lad?
你有什么问题吗 小伙子
Yes. What about my mother's rights?
是的 那我母亲的权利怎么办
She was your student...
她是你的学生
and you raped her!
而你强♥奸♥了她
Hey, Ben?
本
Hey. Put it down. All right?
把枪放下 好吗
Come on. Don't do this. Think about your mother.
拜托 别这样 替你母亲想想
Hasn't she suffered enough?
她受得苦还不够多吗
Get away from me! Wait a minute.
离我远点 等一下
Listen to me, okay? I can help you.
听我说 好吗 我可以帮你
All right? I can talk to the DA.
好吗 我可以跟检察官谈谈
I can tell him it was an accident.
我可以跟他说这是个意外
You didn't mean to hurt those people.
你的本意并不是要伤害这些人
It won't make a difference. It will.
这没用 有的
It will, Ben.
有用的 本
Okay? The truth will come out.
知道吗 真♥相♥将会被公诸于世
Let this man live with what he did
留这家伙一命 让他后半辈子
for the rest of his life.
为他曾犯下的罪孽而赎罪
No! No! Please!
不 不 求你了
Please let me shoot him!
求求你们让我杀了他
You don't understand what he did to my mother.
你不了解他对我母亲做了什么
All right, Ben.
好了 本
No. No.
不 不
You cannot believe how healthy Starsky is.
你绝对想不到斯塔基现在有多健康
Yeah, didn't you find he had more turquoise feathers
你不觉得自从他恢复健康以后
after he recovered?
身上多了很多蓝绿色的羽毛吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
Gas...pains.
胀气 难受
Really?
真的吗
Wow. My mother's here.
我妈来了
I thought she was in Paris.
我还以为她去巴黎了呢
She forgot to say goodbye.
她忘了跟你道别了
May I join you?
我可以跟你们一块坐吗
Mother.
母亲
What a lovely surprise.
真意想不到
Hello, darling.
你好啊 亲爱的
I couldn't go without seeing you one more time.
我不能不见你一面就走
Sit. Um, here...
坐下 好了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表