No, of course not.
不是 当然不是了
He's also the chair of American history
他还是波士顿剑桥大学
at Boston cambridge university.
美国历史课的主席
Good doctor, your words flatter me.
很好 医生 我很荣幸
I like your pretend accent.
我喜欢你装逼的口音
It's quite authentic.
他学得很像
Colonial Americans spoke rhotic English
殖民地的美国人是发R音的
in a variety of regional dialects -- scots-irish,
当时存在众多方言 苏格兰语 爱尔兰语
West country where is the coffee?
英国西南部方言 咖啡怎么还没好
I got something better.
找到了更好的东西
Detective Rizzoli, this is Maggie McGee.
里佐利警探 这位是麦琪·玛吉
That's her boyfriend over on the ground.
她是死者的女朋友
I know this is difficult,
我知道你现在不好过
But we do need to ask you some questions.
但是我们需要问你几个问题
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
I want these war freaks to pay for what they've done.
我要让那些神经病为他们的行为付出代价
Was your boyfriend having any problems
你男朋友有没有和其他演员
with the other reenactors? I'll say.
有过矛盾 那还用说
Was there anyone specific who might have wanted Gabe dead?
有没有谁特别恨他 以至于要置他于死地
Oh, yeah. All of them. They called him a "Farb."
有 所有人 他们叫他"伤不起"
"Far be it from authentic."
"不懂历史的人伤不起"
Just 'cause his uniform was a poly-cotton blend.
仅仅因为他的衣服是棉混纺的
Even his buttons weren't historically accurate.
他的衣服扣子也与历史不符
You believe that?
你相信吗
Buttons?
扣子
Just when you thought you'd heard every motive.
本以为所有的动机我都遇到过了
Penetrating injury to the articular surface
股骨头关节面
of the femoral head.
穿透性损伤
He bled out.
失血过多而死
Huh. Say, doc, I was...
那个 医生 我
I was wondering if...
我在想
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Buddy of mine's been having some chest pain.
我手下一位组员最近时常胸痛
Didn't you just have a physical?
你不是才做过身体♥检♥查吗
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我啊
Doctor says I'm fine. So why am I short of breath?
医生说没大碍 但我为何会喘不过气呢
I've been eating better, getting some exercise,
近来我胃口不错 也有在运动
and I feel worse.
情况反而更糟
Are you experiencing dizziness, light-headedness?
你有感到眼花 或者头晕吗
Maybe a little.
好像有点
I want you to see a cardiac specialist.
我建议你去看心脏专科医生
Ballistics unit checked the reenactors' weapons.
弹道组查了演员们的枪♥支♥
They're all replicas.
全是仿制品
There's no sign anyone used live ammo,
看不出有人用的真子弹
at least not in the muskets.
至少步♥枪♥里面没有
Some kind of a projectile perforated the iliac artery.
某种子弹射穿了髂动脉
Copper-jacketed --
铜壳的
not from 1776.
这可不是1776年的产物啊
Sheared off. Looks like a .22 caliber to me.
表面脱落 看起来像是0.22口径的
There appears to be a dark granular substance on the exterior.
子弹表面上有深色的颗粒物
Transfer. That bullet ricocheted.
转移 那颗子弹反弹了
So our shooter wasn't aiming at old Gabe here.
所以凶手并不是瞄准老加布
Well, if Gabe was collateral damage,
如果加布是被误杀的
then who was our gunman trying to kill?
那凶手本来要杀的是谁
So, we could be looking for a sniper.
所以 对方可能是位狙击手
Wonder why he just shot once.
他为什么只开了一次枪
Why's he shooting once
如果加布不是他的目标
if Gabe wasn't his target?
他为什么不继续开枪
There are 48 reenactors -- 24 patriots,
有48位演员 分别是24位爱国者
24 redcoats -- all of them were at the mock battle.
24位英军 他们全都在现场
These guys are all clean. No one has a criminal record.
这些家伙都没嫌疑 没人有过前科
We didn't find any other bullets at the crime scene?
在案发现场没找到其它子弹么
Just the one Dr. Isles dug out of the dead guy.
只有艾尔斯医生从尸体取出的那枚
So again, if our shooter missed his target,
所以 如果枪手未击中目标
why didn't he take another shot? Not like he couldn't.
他为何不再补一枪 不像是他不能
Loud mock battle -- easily cover the sound of gunfire.
震耳欲聋的模拟战 很容易把枪声盖过
What the hell are you eating?
你在吃什么鬼东西啊
Bean chili and a side of zucchini.
辣豆和西葫芦
Don't ride with him. Oof!
千万别和他坐一辆车
Since when did you become a vegan? A who?
你啥时候成了素食者了 什么者
More like a what--
说什么事比较妥当
it's the practice of eliminating animal products from your diet.
这是能让你禁食肉类的一种方法
Give up burgers?
要我不吃汉堡么
That's like asking me to give up my sailboat.
就像让士兵弃船似的
How can you be this big animal lover
你怎么能一边喊着多么爱动物
and eat their flesh?
一边还吃它们的肉呢
I'm a complicated man.
我很复杂
What do you got?
有新发现么
I've identified the substance on the bullet.
我检验出子弹上的物质了
It's ferrous oxide.
是氧化亚铁
Iron. Look at the ping mark.
铁 你看发射的痕迹
Well, I can't confirm without more tests.
我需要更多测试才能确定
Okay, folks, we got confirmation.
好吧 各位 我们已经确定
The bullet that killed gabe ricocheted off this iron cannon.
杀死加布的子弹从这座铁制大炮反弹开
Now, if we can figure out who was standing around the cannon --
如果能查出谁当时站在大炮附近
we can figure out who the shooter was aiming at.
就能知道凶手的目标是谁了
Laser will help us determine where the shot came from.
激光能帮我们确定子弹是从哪儿发出的
Let's go.
走吧
Online shoe sale about to close?
网上鞋子大甩卖♥♥要结束啦
I'm plugging in empirical data
我在输入实验数据
to back-extrapolate the pre-impact orientation of the bullet.
去逆向推论子弹碰撞前的方位
Okay. See that laser? It does the same thing.
好 看到那激光了么 同样的原理
I'm very good at trigonometry.
我三角学学得很好
What a relief.
真令人欣慰
So once I input the type of bullet,
所以当我输入子弹的类型
approximate the density of the cannon,
估算一下大炮的密度
it appears the shooter was 243.84 centimeters off the ground.
显示出凶手在离地243.84公分高处
What, you mean up there?
怎么 你的意思是在那上面么
Excusez-moi.
不好意思
There we go.
来吧
Okay, can you give me a boost?
能帮我一下么
O-okay.
好吧
Maura, no.
莫拉 不要吧
Frost!
弗罗斯特
I can get the crime-scene techs here, all right?
我能找来犯罪技术人员 好吗
Oh, no, I was best tree climber
别 我以前在寄宿学校可是
year 6 at my boarding school.
第六届爬树冠军呢
Detective Frost, can you hand me my kit?
弗罗斯特警探 能把工具箱拿给我么
Yeah.
好
Here you go.
拿去吧
You look ridiculous.
你看起来真可笑
I'm collecting forensic evidence.
我在收集证据
Give me ridiculousness or give me death.
不可笑 毋宁死
Jokes are supposed to be funny. Remember, Thomas Paine?
让人笑的才叫笑话 记得托马斯·潘恩吗
Patrick Henry. Hey, found something.
是帕特里克·亨利说的 有发现
Frankie, give me your hat.
弗兰基 帽子给我
Don't you want an evidence bag?
你不要证据袋吗
No. Give me your hat.
不要 帽子给我
Come on.
上来吧
Hey. Hello, Starsky. Starsky?
你好啊 斯塔基 斯塔基
We're looking for a sniper who's shooting people in public parks.
我们正在找那位在公园射杀人的狙击手
You want to hurry it up, Sergeant Do-little?
赶紧的 不干活的警司
Well, come on, Jane. Starsky deserves a chance.
行行好吧 简 给斯塔基一个机会
I found something!
有所发现
What is it -- hutch, the injured squirrel?
什么 受伤的松鼠哈金森
Torn skin embedded in the bark.
树皮内有撕裂的皮肤
There's something else in there.
还有其他东西
Hold on.
等一下
Thick, dark-brown, oily substance.
黏稠且深棕色的油性物质
Cosmoline. Gun oil.
润滑油 是种枪油
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表