Oh, don't worry. I'm not that fussy.
没事 别担心 我没那么挑剔
Here.
给
Strange. Wonder where Maura gets it.
奇怪了 那莫拉的挑剔是遗传谁的呢
You like greasy hamburgers?
喜欢吃油腻的汉堡吗
Actually, I'd love a hamburger. It's been years.
说真的 我还真想吃汉堡 好几年没吃了
Oh, good, 'cause this place has some really good ones
太好了 自从卫生局把这店封了以后
after the health department shut it down.
这店的汉堡就越做越好吃了
The health department?
卫生局
Mom, it's a joke.
妈 她开玩笑呢
She likes to kid.
她喜欢开玩笑
Milkshake.
奶昔
I haven't had one for ages.
我好多年没喝过了
Oh, god, I love them.
天啊 我超爱奶昔的
Really? II didn't know that. No?
真的吗 我都不知道 你不知道吗
I-I would like one. Strawberry.
我要一杯奶昔 草莓味的
Since when do you like milkshakes?
你从什么时候开始喜欢喝奶昔了
Since now.
从现在开始
All right. I'm having a beer.
好吧 我要啤酒
A beer milkshake?
啤酒奶昔
Yes. Uh, yes.
是的 没错
A beer milkshake.
啤酒奶昔
It's what all the mooks here in Boston drink.
波士顿的小呆们都喝这个
Okay. She's kidding. She's kidding.
好吧 她是在开玩笑 开玩笑呢
It's another joke.
这也是个笑话
Well, I can certainly see the family resemblance.
你们俩母女还真是像呀
Well, I can see the family resemblance, too.
你们俩母女也很像呀
You do?
是吗
Yes, the two of you are so much alike.
当然 你们俩超像的
What is it? What is it?
怎么了 怎么了
Nothing. Nothing.
没事 没事
You want a peanut?
要花生吗
They're really good. Thank you.
很好吃的 谢谢
Have someone come by and shell them for you.
叫个人过来帮你剥皮
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表