Well, that's simple. I mean,
很简单 我是说
Doyle is just trying to scare the hell out of anybody
多伊尔想让所有人担惊受怕
that won't do his bidding at the docks.
这样他们就不敢对码头投标
No. I-I meant Tommy's decision to move his rook to B5.
不 我是说汤米为什么要把车移到B5
Wait a minute. My little brother
慢着 我弟弟
is IM'ing you at the office and sending you little smiley faces,
在办公室和你聊天 还发笑脸
and there's nothing going on between you two?
你还说你俩之间啥都没发生
Well, you and I keep in touch throughout the day.
咱俩每天还你侬我侬呢
It must be my amazing long bones.
那一定是因为我令人惊叹的长骨
What --
什么
I hope you can forgive me for my invasion of your personal space.
希望你原谅我不请自来
Allow me to introduce myself so we can dialogue.
首先允许我自我介绍下
My name is Carol Madigan.
我叫凯洛·麦蒂根
Sensitivity training liaison.
人际敏感性训练联络人
Dr. Maura isles.
我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生
How may I help you?
我能帮你什么吗
I'm looking for detective Rizzoli,
我在找里佐利警探
who I'm told is here, although she's scheduled
据说她在这儿 虽然按计划
to be in my "Connect, protect, and respect" Class.
她应该出现我的"交流保护尊重"课上
You seen her?
你有看到她吗
I believe she is in the building.
我相信她应该就在大楼里
Um, but...I don't see her right now.
但...我现在没看到她
Tell her I'm looking for her.
告诉她我在找她
Where's Jane?
简在哪儿
You sicced that sensitivity freak on me?
你把那个神经过敏的怪胎丢给我
"Freak"? Maybe you do need sensitivity training.
怪胎 也许你真的需要人际敏感性训练
Got the victim, Melissa's address.
搞到受害者梅丽莎的地址了
You gonna hide, or you want to come with me?
你是要继续躲着 还是跟我走
How'd you get it?
你怎么搞到的
Melissa had to file a dockworker's card
梅丽莎给国土安♥全♥局♥填写的一张
with homeland security -- they had a local address.
码头工人卡片 上面有个当地地址
Great work, Sergeant detective korsak.
干的不错 科萨克警司
I think that we should investigate,
我觉得我们需要调查下
but what do you think?
你怎么看
We're very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
It's the first time I've ever been glad
这是第一次 我很高兴
my father's not aware of anything.
我父亲不省人事
I wouldn't know how to tell him about my sister.
否则的话 我不知道该如何告诉他
And can we ask what he's suffering from?
能否告诉我们他得的什么病
A head injury.
脑损伤
Doctors say he probably won't come back from it.
医生说他怕是再也醒不过来了
He was hurt six months ago. He's a longshoreman.
大概半年前受的伤 他是个码头工人
Can you think of anyone
你能想到
who might have wanted to harm your sister?
有谁想伤害你妹妹吗
You ever heard of Paddy Doyle?
你们听说过帕迪·多伊尔吗
Everybody in southie has. Why?
南波士顿谁人不知 怎么了
Any issues between your father and Doyle?
你父亲和多伊尔有什么过节吗
Your dad ever mention him coming around the docks
你♥爸♥爸是否提到过他在码头
or the union hall?
或工会大厅出没
Never.
从没有
Did she ever mention Doyle's name in the last few months?
最近几个月她有没有提到过多伊尔的名字
No. Melissa's a college student.
没有 梅丽莎是大学生
Actually, she went by her initials, M.J., at the docks.
事实上 她在码头用的是首字母MJ
What? Nobody called her that.
什么 没人这么叫她
Why was she at the docks?
她为什么会在码头
She was working as a casual there.
她在那儿当临时工
Last place she was seen alive.
生前最后出现过的地方
I can't believe she did this.
我不相信她会这么做
Did what, Shannon?
做什么 莎伦
The union said our dad's accident was his fault
工会声称不对父亲的事故负责
because he'd been drinking on the job.
因为他在工作时饮酒
Melissa wouldn't believe it.
梅丽莎不相信
She...was gonna find out the truth for herself.
她想自己去弄清♥真♥♥相♥
Dr. Isles? Yes.
艾尔斯医生 什么事
I discovered in the victim's stomach contents
我在受害者的胃容物里
a micro SD card.
找到一个微型存储卡
It's from a camera. Video, my guess.
是照相机上的 我猜是录像机
Must have swallowed it just before she was killed,
一定是被杀害前吞下的
and I'll bet Paddy Doyle wanted it.
我猜帕迪·多伊尔想要它
That sounds very much like an assumption.
这听起来更像是假设
You think there's a drug deal on it?
你觉得里面会不会有毒品交易的内♥幕♥
A murder.
谋杀案
I don't...know.
我不 知道
Nor is it within our purview to guess.
而且推理也不是咱做的事儿
Please take this up to detective frost in homicide.
麻烦把这个交给凶案组的弗罗斯特警探
Arguably the most important find
毫无争议 这是指控这位
against a notorious mobster,
十恶不赦罪犯的最重要发现
and I'll be credited with it,
我立大功了
all because you needed help.
全因为你需要帮助
Funny, huh?
很有趣是吧
Good night, doctor.
晚安 医生
Please don't sit in my chair.
麻烦您别坐我的椅子
I'm very intrigued by the assertiveness of your play.
你下棋的自信令我着迷
Just giving what I'm getting.
只是班门弄斧罢了
And what does that tell you?
现在该怎么办啊
What the hell?!
什么情况
Wait -- Tommy, don't!
等等 汤米 别
He needs a doctor -- now!
他需要医生 现在就要
My god, that's Paddy Doyle.
老天 那是帕迪·多伊尔
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
The bullet seems to have fractured your clavicle.
子弹击碎了你的锁骨
You're lucky.
你很走运
Thought your idea of luck
你说的走运
would have been if it had pierced my heart.
是指没射中心脏是吧
The bone prevented the bullet from hitting a major artery.
骨头避免了子弹击中颈部动脉
Been through this before. Just need stitching up.
以前也经历过 就是需要缝合下
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
You have tissue damage, vasculature concerns,
你有组织受损 脉管系统
bone fragments. do it...
骨碎片等问题 快搞定
or he dies. I'll need his help.
不然我杀了他 我需要他帮忙
Please ask the guy with the gun to stop pointing it at him.
请你让那家伙别拿枪对着他
Tommy, find me some towels,
汤米 帮我找几条毛巾
bowls, um, hot water.
碗 还有热水
I'll need to irrigate the wound before I can suture.
缝合前我需要清理下伤口
That your boyfriend?
他是你男朋友吗
You're holding me hostage.
你现在拿我当人♥质♥
You think you have any right to ask me personal questions?
你觉得你有资格问我私人问题吗
The exit wound is quite large.
射出伤口比较大
It's gonna be difficult to close.
缝合会比较困难
I don't have anesthetic.
我没有麻♥醉♥药♥
Don't need any.
不需要
What happened? How did you get shot?
出什么事儿了 你怎么会被射中
Business.
生意上的事儿
Was the woman murdered at the docks
码头上死的那个女的
"Business," Too?
也和"生意"有关吗
Not mine.
不关我的事
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
How the hell do you know this guy anyway?
你怎么会认识这男的
I'm her father.
我是她生父
Sutton sent over all the dock surveillance footage.
萨顿发来了码头上所有监控录像
Found Melissa leaving.
发现梅丽莎离开了
So she did leave in the middle of her shift.
所以她确实在轮班途中离开
I wonder why.
为什么
No idea. But no one follows her.
不知道 但没人跟踪她
Well, it's not like Doyle's the type
出现在监控录像上
to show up on surveillance footage.
可不是多伊尔的作风
Anything on the SD card?
存储卡里有什么发现吗
Still trying.
数据还在恢复中
Stomach acid did a number on it.
胃酸对其造成了损害
I don't have any audio, but look at this.
音频数据还未恢复 但看看这个
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表