剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Jesus, you ain't winning any beauty pageants any time soon, are you?
美国人
Americans.
只叫 没种
All bull, no dog.
正合我意
I had him right where I want him.
你拿来了
You have it.
是啊 终于
I do. At last.
先生 这封信是为执行
Sir, I write as regards to my execution
已故的马修·乔奇的遗嘱
of the will of the late Matthew Judge,
你被指名为受益人之一
in which you are mentioned as beneficiary.
他的资产有限
His assets were limited.
但随信附上他要求寄到
But the enclosed was to be forwarded to you
伦敦你白教堂警局的东西
at the police station in Whitechapel, London.
或许会让你宽心的是
It may be of some comfort for you to know that
不管乔奇先生过去过得如何
whatever the circumstances of Mr. Judge's past,
他儿子 康纳·乔奇
his son, Connor Judge,
如今已是本部的监护人
has now become a ward of this office here.
我们还依据遗嘱认证书
We are also the executors under grant of probate,
在不久前指定乔奇少爷
which has recently seen Master Judge
为他外祖父希欧多尔·帕特里克·斯威夫特先生
named sole heir to those assets held by us of his grandfather,
由我们代管的遗产的唯一继承人
Mr. Theodore Patrick Swift.
他和孩子去钓鱼
He and the boy had been fishing,
往回家走时
and were on their way home
女孩的母亲跑来求助
when the girl's mother came calling for help,
她的两个女儿被卷入湍流
her two daughters dragged into the current
冲向了下游
and to downstream.
上尉游去救人
The captain swum out,
把一个孩子救了上来
brought one child to shore
然后又去救另一个
before returning to the other.
她也得救了
She too was saved.
但在这过程中
But in so doing,
据说是因为水凉
the cold, so they say,
河水混着春天融化的雪水 非常冰冷
the river, icy with the new spring thaw,
他的心脏停跳了
his heart gave out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要点什么吗
Help you?
麦酒
Pale ale.
你可认识一位伊丽莎白·泰勒
Do you know an Elizabeth Taylor?
你是谁
Who asks?
警♥察♥
Police.
H分局
H Division.
还有多久开始
How long before it begins?
询问吗
The inquest?
对
Yes.
还有两小时 长官
Two hours, sir.
日安 里德先生
Good day to you, Mr. Reid.
玛丽·珍·凯利之死的验尸调查
The coroner's inquiry into the death of Mary Jane Kelly
现在开始
will now come to order.
我住在米勒巷5号♥
I live at number five Miller's Court.
是巷子左边最后一栋房♥子
It's the last house on the left hand side of the court.
我是个寡妇
I'm a widow.
我在街上挣生活
And I get my living on the streets.
她说
She said,
晚安 我要唱首歌♥
good night, I'm going to have a song.
我在房♥里待了一刻钟 然后就出去了
I remained for a quarter of an hour in my room and went out.
我凌晨1点回来时 玛丽还在唱
Mary was still singing at 1:00 when I returned.
我在屋里待了一分钟暖手
I remained for a minute in the room just to warm my hands
那天很冷 然后又出去了
because it was cold and went out again.
她还在唱歌♥
She was singing still.
*童年景象*
*Scene of my childhood,*
*浮上眼前*
*arise before my gaze.*
*勾起回忆*
*Ringing recollections*
*美好已逝*
*of bygone happy days.*
*沉溺回忆*
*While life does remain, in memoriam*
*固守过去*
*I'll retain*
*紫罗兰花*
*This small violet*
*忘母遗魂*
*I plucked from mother's grave.*
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
我该对他们说什么 贝内特
What am I to say to them, Bennet?
说什么
Say?
他们要我站在那里 解释一件事
I'm expected to stand there and explain a thing.
但我不知该如何解释
And yet I cannot find the explanation.
因为此人的行为难以解释
Because this man's acts are beyond such.
长官
Sir,
我不是说这事不可怕
I do not say they are not dreadful.
这些事甚至远超可怕
They are that and more besides, but
但你 阿博兰先生
yourself, Mr. Aberline,
这些记者 律师
these newspapermen, and counselors,
对天尖叫
screaming their horror to the skies,
就好像他们想象是哪个奇幻的生物在行恶
it is as though they imagine some fantastical creature about his work.
我的感觉是 里德先生
My feeling, Mr. Reid,
如果你不介意我说
if you will allow it--
说吧 贝内特
You speak, Bennet.
凯利小姐的遭遇
This here, Miss Kelly, what was done to her,
得靠您来说出来
it is down to you to name it,
这样这凶手的行为才不会被吹成神话
so this killers acts are not dreamt of as a stuff of fancy,
而让人知道 这只是人的残忍♥
but known as the cruelty of men.
到你了 长官
That is you, sir.
整个腹部和大腿表皮都被割去
The whole of the surface of the abdomen and thighs was removed
腹腔内器官也都被取出
and the abdominal cavity emptied of its viscera.
器官被置于不同地方
This was found in various parts.
子♥宫♥和肾脏 在头下
The uterus and kidneys, under the head,
肝脏 在两脚间
the liver, between the feet,
肠子 在脾右边
intestines, by the right side of the spleen,
尸体左边
by the left side of the body.
心包被切开
The pericardium was open below,
心脏不见了
and the heart was absent.
已得出结论
It is concluded that
毁坏尸身者惯用左手
the mutilation was inflicted by a person favoring their left hand.
床单右角浸满血
The bed clothing of the right corner was saturated with blood
下面地板上也有一滩
and on the floor beneath was another pool of blood
两平方英尺的血泊
covering about two feet square.
警♥察♥
Police.
H分局
H Division.
我妻子身体不适
My wife is unwell.
叫人别打扰她
Has asked not to be disturbed.
这里常有人骚扰吗 查普曼先生
Are you much troubled in this house, Mr. Chapman?
小心驶得万年船 里德探长
We're none of us can be too careful, Inspector Reid.
你说想找她问什么事来着
What did you say you wish to ask her?
我还没说
I haven't yet.
接得好
Well caught.
右手接的
Right hand.
失物 一把伞
Lost property, umbrella.
她向我们报失了
She registered it with us.
怎么
And?
很遗憾 尚未找到
I'm sad to say, it hasn't been found.
你肯定会代为转达吧
You'll pass the message on, I'm sure.
本世纪最后一天
Last day of the century.
本世纪最后一天
Last day of the century.
我留了言
I left word.
我不确定我们是不是...
I was unsure whether we--
毕竟是特别场合
well, it is a special occasion, and I...
但如果我们不能共进晚餐我也理解
but I understand were we not to dine together.
里德先生 别说了
Mr. Reid, stop.
我今晚不在这儿
I shan't be here tonight.
我要去里士满参加一场舞会
I have to go to a ball in Richmond.
有个人想娶我
There is a man who wishes to marry me.
这是他的舞会
It's his ball.
会有孔雀
There will be peacocks and
和牡鹿在草地上漫步
stags wandering across parkland. And
光是想想 就让我想
the thought of it makes me think of nothing more
揣着一口袋石头走进沙德维尔河
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表