剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
1♥8♥9♥9年12月30日 星期六周末
忘记你的希望吧 先生
You forget your hopes, sir,
因为白教堂要冲你来了
because this Whitechapel is coming for you.
它会夺走最纯粹的希望
It will take the purest of them,
把它打碎 成为纯毒的碎片
and it will shatter it into shards of pure poison.
我是为你才那么做的 蒂尔达
I did it for you, Tilda,
我依然希望你和我能
I still only want for you and I be able to
摆脱这一切麻烦
walk clean of this mess.
你就乐意看着我陪你上绞架
And now you're happy to let me hang alongside you,
我可是拼了命进来救你
and I bust my ass in here to free you.
是啊
Yes.
说到这个 希望凭我的计策
On that matter, it is my own strategy.
什么计策
And that strategy being what?
弗兰西斯·撒切尔要把
Francis Thatcher is going to exhume
罗宾·萨摩的尸体挖出来
the body of Robin Sumner.
所有杀人者都得受罚
All who kill must be punished.
我叫凯特琳·斯威夫特
my name is Caitlin Swift,
我想向警方投降
and I wish to surrender myself to the police.
我也想向警方投降
I too wish to surrender myself to the police.
你所犯何罪
For what crime?
杀人
Murder.
谁
Whose?
里昂·拉托夫斯基
Leon Rotovsky.
还有德雷克先生
and Mr. Drake.
我不认识你 先生
I do not know you, sir.
这孩子是谁
Who is this boy?
奥古斯都
Augustus,
你知道的
You know.
控制你的警局 探长
Take control of your station house, Inspector.
你的声音让我难以忍♥受
Your voice makes me want to shit!
没错 警官
That's right, Constable.
整个白教堂群情高昂
All Whitechapel stands agog,
苏格兰场会排一个营来解救他们的头头
much like Scotland Yard sends a battalion to free their chief.
冷静 小子
Be calm, lad.
你冷静点
You be calm.
好了 进去
Alright, in.
我看到古斯都杀了他
I seen Gustas kill him.
你看到了撒切尔队长被打死
You witnessed Sargent Thatcher's shot.
德拉蒙德先生 我相信他
Mr. Drummond, I believe him.
他是谁
And who is he
我们凭什么相信他的话
that we should give his word credence?
你是谁 哈特小姐
Who are you at all, Miss Hart?
进去
In.
别去动她 德拉蒙德
You're going leave her be, Drummond.
那你打死我吧 上尉
Then you shoot me now, Captain.
因为我们要么按法律来 要么就算了
Cause this is how it done, by the law or it is none.
让他做他的工作
You let him do his job.
上尉 他才会让你做你该做的
Captain, and he shall let you do yours.
只有你能证明此案
It is only you can make this case.
那原是我贝内特叔叔的椅子
That was my Uncle Bennet's chair.
在那之前 是我父亲的
And before it was his, it was my father's.
德拉蒙德探长
Inspector Drummond.
你已经夺回权力了吗
Are you returned to your authority?
你战胜他们了吗
Have you prevailed?
你先出去
Leave us.
你想证明你的说法
Now, you wish to make your case,
那就去吧 蒂尔达
you go on then, Tilda.
楼下牢房♥里的男人
The man in the cells beneath,
他自称是你弟弟
he who says he is your brother.
我要去讯问他
I'm going to interview him.
德拉蒙德
Drummond.
我会记录他的供述
I'm going to make written record of it.
放了我 探长
You will release me, Inspector.
马上
Now!
你知道你毁掉的是什么吗
Do you know what you are tearing down here.
你们俩 你们共同的生活呢
The two of you, what of your life together?
你们的未来呢
Your future.
躺在停尸房♥桌板上的被杀的孩子
A murdered child on a mortuary slab,
宇宙的熵趋近无限大 达夫先生
the entropy of the universe extended to a maximum, Mr. Dove.
我往这孩子身上割的每一刀
Every stroke of this blade to the boy's body,
都在想象是割在你身上 先生
I'm imaging it done to you, sir.
我能听到你尖叫
I'm hearing your screams.
我不知道我们航行了多远
I do not know how, how long we sailed,
但我记得那恶臭 小姐
but I do remember the stench, Miss.
我记得那恐惧
I remember the fear.
继续 先生
Go on, sir.
我不知道
I do not know how
我哥哥是怎么找到里昂拉比的
my brother found Rabbi Leon,
但他把他从巴黎找来 希望他
but he brung him from Paris in the hope he might
知道该如何控制我的脾气 先生
know how best to quiet my temper, sir.
但那人 并未能安抚我
But that counsel, he did not soothe me.
只激发了我的嗜血
It only roused my hunger.
我必须满足那欲望
I had to feed it.
因为 小姐
Because you see, Miss,
他让我看清了自己
he had shown me myself,
我儿时的自己
my childhood self.
我看到了树林
I saw the forest
狼群在其中穿梭时
and the ease and grace with
那种轻松和优雅
with which the wolves might move through it,
而我们却举步维艰
whilst we simply trudged.
脚步沉重 缓慢
So heavy and slow.
当拉比说起
And as the rabbi spoke of
他们发现她的那个清晨
the morning they found her,
我并没有去想我母亲
I did not think on the side of my mother,
我母亲的尸体和血
of my mother's body and blood.
我只想到了
I thought only on that
那力量
power
和它们纯粹的欲念
and the pure purpose of their need.
以及该如何满足那欲念
And how that need might be met.
肺部的积水没有泡沫
There's no frothing the water logged into the lungs.
但是内侧
There are, however, tiny
有细小的出血孔
hemorrhages to the lining thereof.
眼睑下毛细血管破裂
The burst capillaries beneath the eyelids,
死因是窒息
the cause of death was suffocation.
脖颈 面部有挫伤
Contusions about the neck and face,
手上也有
similarly to his fists.
可以推测 他死时曾激烈挣扎
We may therefore presume his death a violent one.
呼吸道内里
Within the lining of the respiratory tract
有死时吸入并附着在其上的
there are trace elements inhaled at the point of death
痕量元素
and adhered within.
有羊毛纤维
So we have a wool fiber.
羊毛是羊驼毛 颜色为炭灰色
Wool's an alpaca blend, charcoal gray in color.
很可能来自将他窒息的人
Most likely from the person who throttled.
疑犯常被人看到穿这样的外套
The suspect is frequently seen sporting such an overcoat,
是吧 探长
Inspector, correct?
灰羊驼毛
Gray alpaca.
难道我是伦敦唯一穿羊毛外套的吗
Am I the only man in London with a woolen coat?
不 我不是
No, I am not.
你并无证人 和物证
You have no witness, no physical evidence.
没有指纹 里德先生
You have no fingerprints, Mr. Reid.
你肯定看得出吧 德拉
You must surely see it, Drum.
这些人 这些犯罪杀人的人
These men, these criminal murdering men
想用他们自己的黑心来玷污我
wish to tar me with a black pitch of their own heart.
里德先生
Mr. Reid,
上尉 拜托
Captain, please.
必须在他身上找到孩子的痕迹
The boy must be found on the man,
要么就得在孩子身上找到他的痕迹
or the man on the boy.
奥古斯都和亚伯
Augustus and Abel they...
他们找到个人
they found a man,
警♥察♥也知道此人是个疯子
a madman known to the police as such.
他之前袭击了另一名拉比
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表