剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我从没杀过孩子
Never a pup.
杀人就是杀人
Killing is killing.
而且如果...
And if--
如果奥古斯都要被惩罚
if Augustus must be punished,
那你也得受罚
then you must.
所有杀人者
All who kill
都得受罚
must be punished.
我好怕 苏珊小姐
I'm frightened, Miss Susan.
我怕极了
I'm fierce frightened.
或许
Perhaps--
或许我该跟你一起去
Perhaps, I were to go with you.
-谢谢 -谢谢 长官
- Thank you. - Thank you, sir.
里德小姐
Miss Reid.
你叫我来是对的 探长
You did right to send for me, Inspector.
就是他喽 是吗
Is this him, then? Is it?
阿博兰先生
Mr. Abeline,
换了别的时候 我定然乐意见到您
on another occasion, I should be grateful to meet you
并向您解释我们所采取的行动
and account for actions we here have taken,
我知道这一定让您深感惶恐
which I understand must surely fill you with horror.
但我们警队
But our force,
我们这些同志 不能被人看见我们窝里斗
we comrades cannot be seen to fight among ourselves.
你可真是油腔滑调 人模狗样儿
My, but you are silky and oiled, boy.
不过
However,
我已经不是你警队的了
I'm not in your force no more.
就算我还是
And even were I still,
我也不会把你称作兄弟
I would not call you my brother, man.
那么 先生 德拉蒙德探长恐怕得派人
Then, sir, I think Inspector Drummond must have his men
带你离开了
escort you from these premises.
德拉蒙德先生
Mr. Drummond?
你们 跟我来
You men, with me.
奥古斯都
Augustus!
下午好 达夫先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Dove.
德拉蒙德探长
Inspector Drummond,
我叫凯特琳·斯威夫特
my name is Caitlin Swift,
我想向警方投降
and I wish to surrender myself to the police.
我叫内萨尼尔·克洛克
My name is Nathaniel Croker,
我也想向警方投降
and I, too, wish to surrender myself to the police.
你所犯何罪
For what crime?
对不起 奥古斯都
Sorry, Augustus.
我不认识你 先生
I do not know you, sir.
所犯何罪
Which crime?
杀人
Murder.
谁
Whose?
里昂·拉托夫斯基
Leon Rotovsky.
里昂·拉托夫斯基拉比
Rabbi Leon Rotovsky,
还有其他人
other men
他们的名字我并不知道
whose names I did not know,
还有德雷克先生
and Mr. Drake.
认识他吗 达夫先生
He known to you, is he Mr. Dove?
眼熟吗
He familiar?
我不认识此人
I do not know this man.
不能在街上站着 达夫先生
We must take this off the street, Mr. Dove.
带他们进去
Get them in.
来人
Men!
把他们都带进去
Get them in, all of them!
快点
Now!
玛蒂尔达 怎么了 你做了什么
Matilda, what is it? What did you do?
父亲 你得过来
Father, I think you must come.
按程序来 德拉蒙德先生
Just follow procedures, Mr. Drummond.
把所有招供都记录下来 签字 找人作证
All confessions to be writ, signed, and witnessed.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
瑞休
Rachel!
这边
This way.
别过来
You keep away!
嗯
Right.
别过来
You keep away.
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel,
给他们吧
allow it.
他们得看到他
They must see him.
这孩子是谁
Who is this boy?
奥古斯都
Augustus,
别这样
please.
你知道的
You know.
是啊 达夫先生
Yes, Mr. Dove,
你知道的
you know.
我杀了你 你个混♥蛋♥
I'll kill you, you son of a bitch.
他不值得你溅血
He is not worth the blood.
你告诉他
You taught him
他才是野兽
that he was the beast,
是不是
did you not?
这让你更能抑制 伪装
And that made you more able to suppress and disguise
你自己的兽♥性♥
your own monstrosity.
控制你的警局 探长
Take control of your station house, Inspector.
我才认识你不到十分钟 小子
Barely have I known you 10 minutes, boy,
你的声音就已经让我难以忍♥受了
and already the sound of your voice makes me want to shit!
埃德蒙
Edmund.
弗莱德
Fred.
萨缪尔·德拉蒙德 瞧
Samuel Drummond, you see?
你的警局已被囚犯夺取
Your station house has been overtaken by its prisoners.
不能怪你
You are not to blame.
你是在枪口的威胁下 不得不屈服
You were overwhelmed at gunpoint.
然后劫持者封锁了你的警局
And your captors then locked down the station house around you.
凯特琳 你做了什么 亲爱的
Caitlin, what is it you do, darling?
但愿 是好事
Something good, I hope.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表