剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
The man who raised us,
养大我和哥哥的人
my brother and me, he--
他不是我父亲
he's not my father.
他好吗
Was he kind?
有段日子很好
For a time.
我父亲生前很好
My papa was before.
他是个农民 我们原来有个农场
He was a farmer, see. We had a farm.
那是在哪
Where was that?
在一个
Another country
遥远的国家
far away.
我们种郁金香
We had tulips,
罂粟
poppies,
黄景天
yellow stonecrop
用粉矢车菊做的
made out of pink corn flower.
蟋蟀在薄荷田里唱
And bush crickets sang in the mint fields
还有叶甲 它们就像
and leaf beetles. It was like
珠宝一样挂在玉米叶上
jewels in the corn blades.
我那时很开心
I was happy.
我还以为
I think
我能永远那么开心
I always would have been happy.
你为什么离开了
Why'd you leave?
有人拿着火把来了
Men came with fire.
烧了农场
Burned the farm,
烧了我们家
burned our home,
烧了村子
the village.
为什么
Why?
他们来杀我们所有族人
Well, they came to kill all our people,
因为我们
because we was--
跟他们不同
we was different to 'em, you see.
爸爸的血还挂在郁金香上
Papa's blood was still on the tulips and
那些人 他们...
the men, they was--
他们在大笑
they was laughing.
妈妈带着我们跑到马车边
Mama ran with us to the cart,
把我们放在粗麻布袋里
put us in the burlap.
天很黑
It was dark.
到处是尖叫声
Just screams and noise.
是谁干的
Who did this?
我弟弟
My brother is--
他保护欲很强
he's protective.
凯勒布
Caleb.
他关心家人 但
He cares for his family, but
他喝酒后 他的脾气
when he drinks, his-- his temper--
凯勒布为母亲的事自责
Caleb blames himself for mother.
我怀孕后 他把我的胳膊按在炉子上
When I fell pregnant, he held me arm to the stove and--
只是因为他怕也会失去我
it's only because he was scared he's lose me too.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
内萨尼尔 他是个好孩子
Nathaniel, he's-- he's a good boy.
他爱我 我也爱他
He loves me and I love him.
我还是回去吧
I-- I'd best get back.
谢谢你陪我
Thank you for the company,
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
我们家不大 但我们永远欢迎你
We are a small family, but the door is always open to you
无论是吃顿热腾腾的饭 还是就陪陪你
for an hot meal or a little company.
你...
You are
太好了
you're very kind.
你不用这么孤单 内萨尼尔
You do not need to be so alone, Nathaniel.
喝茶要吃块饼干吗 达夫先生
Would you care for a biscuit with your tea, Mr. Dove?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
再次抱歉这么晚来打搅
And I apologize once more for the hour,
但我觉得这事最好不要耽搁
but I felt this was a matter best not delayed.
里德小姐
Miss Reid,
当你决定把你父亲的信给我
when you chose to give me that letter from your father,
你为本区的治安维护做出了高尚的贡献
you performed a noble act for the policing of this borough.
请原谅我这么问
Please excuse my question, but
但你是否后悔呢
do you regret that noble act?
后悔
Regret it?
虽然是逃犯 但里德先生终究是你父亲
Well, a fugitive he may be, but Mr. Reid remains your father.
是啊 但是
He does, but
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I felt was right,
哪怕正确的事并不总是轻松的
even though what is right is not always what is easy.
我只是想知道真♥相♥ 达夫先生
I would just like to know the truth Mr. Dove,
彻底弄明白
once and for all.
谢谢 里德小姐
Thank you, Miss Reid.
待我解释了我此次来访的目的
You will perhaps understand the necessity of my questioning
你就会明白我必须有此一问
and my satisfaction at your answer
以及我对你答案的满意了
when I explain the purpose of my visit.
德拉蒙德先生
Mr. Drummond,
我想给你晋升
I wish to offer you a promotion.
达夫先生 我不知道...
Mr. Dove, I don't know--
我是说 谢谢
I mean, to say thank you.
不必感激我
No gratitude required.
让你这样的能人
It would be dereliction of my duty
不受栽培 不受奖励
to permit abilities such as yours to go
就是我的失职了
undernourished and unrewarded,
德拉蒙德探长
Inspector Drummond.
里德小姐 敬杯酒吧
Miss Reid, a toast.
当然
Yes, of course.
我认为你大有前途 萨缪尔·德拉蒙德
I see great things ahead for you, Samuel Drummond.
塞恩先生虽然是莱曼街的现在
Mr. Shine may the present of Leman Street,
但你是它的未来
but you are its future.
我想不久苏格兰场就会向你招手了
I expect the Yard itself should be calling before long.
事实上 我会确保的
In fact, I shall see to it.
当然 配合你的新职位
Of course, there will be a raise in wage
你的工资也会上涨
commensurate with your new standing,
我想这对或许在考虑自己成家的
which I expect may come useful for young sweethearts
年轻恋人会大有益处
perhaps considering their own home and, well,
敬你的未来
to your future.
降职
Demotion?
长官 塞恩先生
Sir, Mr. Shine.
是的 撒切尔
Oh, it is, Thatcher.
就是这样
It very much so is.
接待警员 长官
Bloody desk, sir?
别说了 队长
Hold your tongue there, Sergeant.
达夫副局长对德拉蒙德有很高期望
The good Commissioner Dove has high hopes for Drummond.
而塞恩探长对你的期望则非常低
And the good Inspector Shine has low, very low hopes for you.
把你那身花里胡哨的皮扒了
So get out of that peacock and pond's frock
穿上那件警服吧
and into that there tunic.
快去 接待警员
Get to it, desk sergeant.
装上
Load the bloody thing.
给我拿来 快点
Bring the drug here, quick.
我疼得简直...
The pain is--
谢谢 古斯都
Thank you, Gustus.
我不希望你没得消遣
I would not have you without entertainment.
但或许你也没过得
Though perhaps you have not been
像我想的那么无聊
so without entertainments as I supposed.
萨摩小姐
Miss Sumner.
萨摩小姐
Miss Sumner?
鱼贩的女儿
The fish-seller's daughter.
萨摩先生死了 奥古斯都
Mr. Sumner is dead, Augustus.
我之前知道他身体不好
Now, I know how he was-- he was poorly, is all.
她对我很好
She was kind.
是吗
Kind is she?
萨摩小姐多频繁地来向你示好
How often has Miss Sumner afforded you a kindness
你又给了她什么回应
and what have you afforded her in return?
没有 古斯都
No, Gustus.
我发誓
I swear it.
我就是帮他们卖♥♥鱼
Only helped with the fishes is all.
你...
You--
你去了集市
you went to market?
没...
No. I mean--
别对我撒谎
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表