剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
撒切尔警长 是个不靠谱的警♥察♥吗
Sergeant Thatcher, the unreliable stride of copper, is he?
他人在哪呢 德拉蒙德
Where the hell is he, Drummond?
你们 跟我走
You men with me.
我们得行动了 否则抓住里德的机会...
We must move now, or the chance trap Reid is--
那什么声音
What's that noise.
撒切尔
Thatcher.
磨不磨屁♥股♥啊
Aw, is it chafing?
好漂亮的一束花
Lovely bunch of flowers!
你在吗 埃德·里德
You out there, Ed Reid?
我知道以你的自负
I know you too vain a man
肯定正看着自己准备的好戏
not to now be watching your own acts.
我很高兴能来
I'm fierce glad to be here,
很高兴知道你仍是
fierce glad to know you yet,
一个厉害的敌手
a worthy antagonist!
这一战
I have thirsted
我苦苦等了好久
long and hard for this fight!
我在你家
I'm in your house,
我坐着你的桌子
my feet under your table.
我不抓到你 绝不会离开
And I will not be leaving till I've looked you in the eye.
到时 我要让这街上
And then I'm gonna paint these streets
洒满你的血
with your blood!
所有警员 百码之内
All men, every address within 100 yards,
挨家挨户地搜
tear 'em apart.
马上
Do it now.
去搜
Tear 'em apart!
去搜
Tear 'em apart!
给我把他找出来
I want him found-- now!
我们得赶紧跑了
We'd best run, eh?
没事的
It'll be all right.
原谅我 亚伯
Forgive me, Abel.
-别让他们抓到你 -里德
- Don't let 'em get you! - Reid!
-我们会想你的 -里德
- We'll miss you! - Reid!
-快跑 里德先生 -里德
- Go Mr. Reid! - Reid!
-我们不会忘了你的 里德先生 -里德
- We won't forget you, Mr. Reid! - Reid!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表