剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Do not lie to me!
原谅我 古斯都
Forgive me, Gustus.
这生活
This life, however,
就像坐牢
it is a kind of prison.
那我该让亚伯捅死你吗 内萨尼尔
Should I instead have let Abel give you the blade, Nathaniel?
不 古斯都
No, Gustus.
你跟我提什么坐牢
You talk to me of prison?
我发誓 你永远不用真去坐牢
But I swear you will never know a true prison.
因为你要是因为你犯下的罪行被发现抓到
Because if you were find and caught for what you've done,
你脚还没在牢房♥里站稳
your feet shall scarcely scrape a cellroom floor
就会悬空在绞架上
before they dangle through the nooseman's trap.
你以为我又会怎样呢
And what do you think would become of me?
你乐意看到我挂在你身旁的绳子上吗
Would you cheerily see me on a rope beside you,
我一心只是想保护我弟弟周全
when all I sought was to keep my brother safe?
我只想...
I only wanted--
你想要姑娘 我可以给你找个
If you want a girl, I can get you a girl!
不是的
No, it's not--
但你来跟我说 别去找个什么鱼贩女
But you talk to me, not some scale-fingered barrow-wheeler.
不
No.
不是 普鲁登斯不是...
Not that. Prudence is not--
我对你只有这么点要求
I asked you for little, so little.
难道你连这点要求都不能满足我吗
Is even that too much for you to afford me
我在忙着清理
while I endeavor to clean up
你在白教堂洒下的鲜血
the blood with which you spattered Whitechapel?
只是为了保护你
To keep you safe is all.
你不明白吗 弟弟
Don't you see that, brother?
我明白 古斯都
I see it, Gustus.
妈妈
Mama!
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel,
没想到还能再见到你
did not expect to see you again.
为什么
Why?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
你想伤害我们吗
Do you mean to harm us?
不
No.
为什么...
Why would--
你为什么...
why would you?
警♥察♥来过 内萨尼尔 来找你
Policemen came here, Nathaniel, looking for you.
警♥察♥
The police?
他们说不要靠近你的小屋 以防你回来
They said not to go near your cottage in case you came back.
-进屋去 罗宾 -什么叫"回来"
- Go inside, Robin. - What do you mean "came back?"
他们说你是逃犯 很危险
They said you were a fugitive, a danger,
说你干过坏事 杀过人
that you'd done thing, that you'd killed.
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
他说你逃跑了
He said you'd fled.
所以他才来找你
That's why he came looking for you.
离开这里
Get away from here.
警♥察♥局长说你已经离开这里了
Police Inspector said you'd pissed off from these parts.
你不该回来
Should've stayed away.
凯勒布
Caleb.
你别来打扰我们 听到没有
You leave us be. You hear me?
别再回来了
Don't come back here!
内萨尼尔 求你
Nathaniel, please!
走吧
Go.
求你
Please.
别
No.
想来杯茶吗 先生
Would you like a cup of tea, sir?
谢谢 查德利小姐
Thank you, Miss Chudleigh.
孩子呢
Where is the boy?
他在花♥园♥里跟狗玩呢 先生
He's at play in the garden with his animals, sir.
康纳
Connor.
查德利小姐 查德利小姐
Miss Chudleigh, Miss Chudleigh.
带康纳进去
Take Connor inside.
当然 达夫先生
Of course, Mr. Dove.
-我不知道他来了 -进去吧
- I had no idea he was here. - Leave us.
你记得夏雨后的玉米田吗 古斯都
Do you remember the cornfields after summer rain, Gustus?
太阳重新出来
When the sun returned,
一切都亮亮的
everything shining,
闪着光芒
all the glittering lights?
收割时 我看到它们被砍下来会哭
And I would cry at harvest to see 'em all cut down.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
沿着篱墙的牵道来的
Came up a towpath through the hedge rows.
我想来看看你
I thought I'd visit you.
就看到孩子一个人在花♥园♥里
And I found the boy alone in the garden.
我看到你看我们的眼神了
And see how you looked at us.
那恐慌
The fear,
就好像我真会伤害他
as if I'd ever have it in me to harm him.
他就是在帮我选花
He was helping me choose some blooms, is all.
给萨摩小姐的花
Blooms for Miss Sumner.
你做的事 古斯都
And what you done, Gustus,
很过分
that was unkind.
那是为了你自己好 内萨尼尔
It was for your own good, Nathaniel.
也是为了你
And yours.
都是一回事
There is no difference.
从来不是的 古斯都
There always was, Gustus.
从来不是
There always was.
你是阻止了亚伯的刀割我的喉咙
You stopped Abel's blade from my throat,
但我们还是孩子时 他已经用更糟的东西
but he'd cut already with something worse and deeper
给了我更深的伤
when we was boys.
你去上学时
And while you took your lessons,
我在搬箱子
I was-- I was holding crates.
你拿到你锃亮的警徽时
And while you got your shiny copper badges,
我在清理港口厕所
I was stopping out wharf latrines.
亚伯只把我视作累赘的野兽
Abel saw me no better than a beast of burden.
我不是亚伯
I am not Abel.
不
No,
你把我视作食肉猛兽
you see me as beast of prey,
该关在笼子里
a beast to be caged.
我并不是只能做野兽 古斯都
Well, I can be more than a beast, Gustus.
我确定
I know it.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
你是我哥哥
You are my brother,
但你不是我的看守
but you are not my keeper.
我会远离白教堂
I will stay away from Whitechapel,
但你 古斯都
but you, Gustus,
你要远离普鲁登斯·萨摩
you will stay away from Prudence Sumner.
她是...
She is--
她是我的朋友
she is my friend.
我做的一切
All I ever did
都是为了保护你
was for protection of you.
谢谢你的花 古斯都
Thank you for the blooms, Gustus.
普鲁登斯会喜欢的
Prudence will like 'em.
我以为你不会来的
I didn't think you'd come.
我也是
Nor I.
你哥哥
Your brother?
嗯
Yeah.
他为什么要那么说你
Why would he say those things about you?
为了让我远离你
To keep me away from you.
为了让我远离所有人
To keep me away from anyone.
为了让我一个人待着
To keep me alone.
我哥哥 他也
My brother, he is also
保护欲很强
protective.
他想保护我
And he wants to protect me,
保护我们两个人
to protect us both, but
但他视我为野兽
he thinks me animal.
他认为我永远都是个野兽
And that I will always be animal.
是真的吗
Is it true, then?
他说的话
What he said?
我不是野兽
I'm not an animal.
古斯都 他只是
It's Gustus, he just--
想保护我们周全
he wants to keep us safe.
我看到的不是野兽 内萨尼尔
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表