剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
放在卧室窗口
in the bedroom window.
里德小姐 能说句话吗
Miss Reid, might I have a word?
塞恩先生 我真得走了
Mr. Shine, I really must be going.
一会儿就好
A moment is all.
就一会儿
And no more.
我们上次说话时
Last we spoke,
我说我们才是一家
I pondered we were kin
因为我们都起死回生
on account of us both resurrected.
是啊 但是...
Yes, but--
拜托 里德小姐
Please, Miss Reid.
我错了
I was wrong.
你是生命
You are life,
但我
but I?
我的家人 是你父亲
My kin is your father,
我们
we...
自以为
who imagined
告别了死亡
we saw off death.
但死亡 才是我们真正的复活
But it was, for us, our true resurrection.
我们不过是食尸鬼
We are but ghouls.
我们被束缚在
Now we-- we're bound
这可憎炼狱一般的城区
to the reeking purgatory of these streets,
比死人的命运更惨
more-- more cursed than the dead,
至少他们可以安息
who at least know their peace.
对于我们
For with us,
生的美梦如妓♥女♥的香水
there lingers like-- like a whore's perfume
萦绕不去
the dream of life.
这里
Here
有专属于做梦的行尸的地狱
there is a hell of its very own for the dreaming dead.
塞恩先生 塞恩先生 塞恩先生
Mr. Shine, Mr. Shine, Mr. Shine.
来人帮帮忙
Somebody help!
不 不
No, no, no.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我 里德小姐
Forgive me, Miss Reid.
我的本意并非
My intention was not to--
好姑娘
dear girl,
你父亲会找到安宁的
your father will find his peace.
我会确保的
I will make sure of it.
这事结束前
Before it is done,
离开这里吧
take yourself from this place.
听我一句
Hear me.
白教堂不是活人该待的地方
Whitechapel is no quarter for the living.
日安 里德小姐
Good day, Miss Reid.
日安
Good day.
德拉 你怎么这么早就回家了
Drum, what are you doing home so early?
我在普林斯莱街见到塞恩先生了
I saw Mr. Shine on Princelet Street.
他举止很奇怪
He was behaving very strangely.
蒂尔达 我...
Thilda, I--
我们能坐吗
could we sit?
但他在外面潜逃越久
But the longer he's out there on the run,
只会对他越不利
he just makes things worse for himself.
如果他自首
Maybe if he turned himself in,
或者我们能找到他 带他去自首
or else we could find him and bring him in,
他还能得到公平的听证会
he would have a fair hearing
能有机会陈述实情
and a chance to present himself.
而且...
And--
你只需要
and all you would need to do
点你的蜡烛
is light your candle.
我不能 德拉蒙德
I cannot, Drummond.
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda,
我们把里德先生的信给了达夫先生时 我觉得
when we gave Mr. Reid's letter to Mr. Dove, I thought
我们做的对 明白吗
we'd done the right thing, see?
是吗 德拉
Did we, Drum?
什么 蒂尔达
What, Thilda?
我当时也以为是对的 但是
I thought it right then, but--
蒂尔达
Oh, Thilda.
我本也不想这样要求你 但是
I would not ask this of you, except--
德拉
Drum,
他是我父亲
he is my father.
我知道这很难 但我不能这么做
I know it is difficult, but I cannot do this.
我明白 亲爱的
I understand, my love.
原谅我
Forgive me.
这边的流速现在应该最慢了
The flow should be at its slowest on this side.
萨摩家的男人应该比女人重
The Sumner man will be the heavier of the two.
尸体应该冲上这个岸边
The body should wash up near this bank.
但她不肯
But she will not, see?
她说她不能那么做
Says she cannot.
我只是想问问您的意见 达夫先生
And I-- I would value your advice, is all, Mr. Dove.
你要就违抗直属上司的命令一事来问我的意见
My advice on questioning an order from your direct superior?
我并不是说你抗命 德拉蒙德探长
I'm not accusing you of insubordination, Inspector Drummond.
我尊重敢独♥立♥思考的人
I respect the man unafraid to think for himself.
你想保护你的情人
And you wish to protect your sweetheart
不受我们冷酷工作的伤害
from our bleak travails.
这我也敬佩
I respect that also.
但谁去保护白教堂不被埃德蒙·里德这种人祸害
But who protects Whitechapel from the likes of Edmund Reid?
是我们 德拉蒙德
It is us, Drummond.
里德的逮捕仍是H分局的首要任务
Reid's apprehension remains the chief concern of H Division.
为了这一目的 你必须采取的手段
Whatever policing you must do to that end,
都一定是正义的
you may be sure it is for the good.
此外 更重要的
And also, above all,
想想你和里德小姐的未来
think of your future with Miss Reid,
你要为她打造的生活
the life you will build for her.
如果她要一直活在逃犯父亲的阴影下
How may that begin when she must live under the shadow
那生活要怎么开始
of her renegade father?
里德 这边
Reid, over here.
这孩子...
For-- for the boy,
这孩子能冲到这里
for the boy to be here,
在这里冲上岸
to have washed up thus,
他这么快就冲上了沼泽地
for him to have got to the marshes so fast
我们可以重算
we can recalculate--
什么
What?
他这么快就冲上了沼泽地
For him to have reached the marshes so fast,
我们可以算出尸体是在哪里入水的
we can work out where the body was dropped.
-里德 -我们可以重算
- Reid. - We can recalculate!
你都看不到 是吗
You don't even see it, do you?
看看他
Look at him.
看看他
Look at him!
该死的
Goddamn it.
看看他
Look at him.
他还是个孩子
He's a child.
他肯走到这一步
This is how far he'll go.
他肯做这种事
This is what he does.
我儿子现在还在他家呢
My son is in that house right now.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
留下 留下
You stay. You stay.
留下
Stay. Stay.
留下
Stay.
我们有线索了
We have a clue!
我们有新线索了
We have a fresh clue.
我们什么都没有 里德
We got nothing, Reid.
什么都没有
Nothing.
你就不该回白教堂
Goddamn you for ever coming back to Whitechapel.
你以为我会让我儿子 我妻子
You think I'm gonna let my son, my wife
为你的追求丧命
fall into the hooves of your crusade?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Where?
我不忍♥看他 还有你
I can't look at him, or you.
杰克逊
Jackson.
杰克逊 这孩子
Jackson, the boy, the boy!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表