剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他家人的悲剧 贝内特·德雷克的悲剧
his family's here, Bennet Drake's,
艾萨克·布鲁姆的悲剧
Isaac Bloom's--
那男孩能给他们讨回公道
it is that boy who will hand them their justice,
哪怕我也将因此一并受制裁
even if I have handed mine alongside.
那男孩要怎么做到 里德
And how's the boy to do that, Reid.
那男孩不能讲话了
That boy cannot speak.
死人总是能讲话的 上尉
The dead can always speak, Captain,
只要有你帮他们
when you are there to aid them.
如果我没有发了疯
And, uh, if I hadn't in all lunacy
想来救你呢
set about your freeing?
每次我需要你时 你都会出现
You've always been there when I needed you.
今天又怎么会不同
Why should today be any different?
-里德小姐 -是 上尉
- Miss Reid? - Yes, Captain?
能把枪递给我吗
Will you hand me my pistol, please?
干什么
But why?
我要拿它打死你父亲
Because I'm going to shoot your father with it.
对不起 弟弟
My apologies, brother.
我留下你一人太久了
I've left you alone too long.
我想跟你一起吃饭
I thought we might eat together.
喝汤
Soup.
昨晚 我们遇袭时
Last night, as we came under attack,
你打破了门
you broke down your door.
是吗
I did?
你那么做是为了协助我的人
You did this so you might assist my people.
我听到那孩子喊了
I heard the pup calling.
但你没有保护他
And yet, you did not protect him.
上尉 他...
Well, the Captain, he--
他拿了手♥枪♥
he had a pistol.
-再说 -再说什么 弟弟
- And besides-- - Besides what, brother?
苏珊小姐是他妈妈
Miss Susan is his mother.
她是个杀人犯 内萨尼尔
She is a murderer, Nathaniel.
我也是 奥古斯都
So I am, Augustus.
你记得那男孩 罗宾·萨摩吗
Do you recall a boy, Robin Sumner?
当然
Of course.
苏珊小姐告诉我
Miss Susan told me
他现在并不安全
he is, in fact, not safe,
他已经死了
that he's dead.
她怎么知道的
And she knows this how?
上尉在好望湾的水里
Captain found him in water,
把他捞了上来
at Goodluck Hope.
这些"可靠"的证人可说过是怎么死的
How dead, did these most valuable witnesses say?
被杀的
Killed
他们认为是你干的
by you, they believe.
那你认为呢 内萨尼尔
What do you believe, Nathaniel?
你认识我一辈子了
You have known me your entire life.
你真认为我能下手杀孩子吗
Do you truly believe I could do that to a pup?
孩子啊
A pup?
不能
No.
我们就要安全了
Now, we are almost home.
埃德蒙·里德现在关在莱曼街的牢里
Edmund Reid lies in a cell at Leman Street,
他的精神已被击垮
his spirit broken.
那女人 哈特 和她的美国人
The woman, Hart, and her American
现在必须带着他们的孩子逃跑
must now escape with their child
肯定会在这过程中被抓
and will surely be taken in so doing.
圣诞节很快就到了
It will be Christmas before we know it.
我们要在家里设宴 邀来朋友 互送礼物
We shall fill the house with food and gifts and friends
感激我们即将迎来的未来
and give thanks for the future ahead of us.
吃吧
Eat.
好了
All right.
我将不惧邪魔
I will fear no evil,
因为你与我同在
for thou art with me,
你的杖 你的竿
thy rod and thy staff,
都安慰我
they comfort me.
罗宾
Robin.
你怎么知道去哪找他 队长
How did you know where to find him, Sergeant?
里德先生告诉我的
Mr. Reid told me where.
你现在打算拿他怎么办
And what will you do with him now?
替他报仇
Get him his retribution.
值得敬佩的本能 撒切尔先生
An admirable instinct, Mr. Thatcher,
警♥察♥的本能
a policeman's instinct.
你替我省了大♥麻♥烦
You have saved me a great deal of trouble.
否则我要在这儿忙活一整夜了
I should have been here all night, otherwise.
这里流子更急 河道是直的
It is a faster current here, and the course runs direct.
你看到莱姆豪斯运河的标灯了吗
Do you see the pilot lights at Limehouse Cut,
泰晤士河正涨潮
the Thames running on a spring tide,
之后 就奔流入海
and beyond, the ocean?
你曾想指引罗宾·萨摩走上人生路
As you sought to show Robin Sumner his path in life,
现在 带他走黄泉路吧
you will lead him on in death now.
上去吧
Oh, there you go.
不管撒切尔走的是哪条路 他迟了
Whichever road Thatcher took, he's late.
他迟太多了
He's way, way late.
他们还在等我
Yeah, they're waiting for me, you know--
我妻子 我儿子
my wife, my boy.
也在等你 如果你想搭车
For you, too, if you need a ride.
我们有枪
We have the guns.
我们有炸♥药♥ 里德
We have the dynamite, Reid.
我们不如就走吧
We might just go.
你可以走
You might?
你该走
You ought.
不管发生了什么 不管将发生什么
Whatever has happened, whatever is coming,
我解释不清 但我
I can't explain, but I--
我必须在这里见证它
I must be here to see it.
但我真心的 上尉
But I am in earnest, Captain.
你走吧
You go.
走吧
Go.
快走
Go now.
怎么
What,
让你自己成为殉道士吗
and let you martyr yourself all alone?
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel!
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel!
达夫先生 长官 你的马车到了
Mr. Dove, sir, your carriage is here.
秩序 秩序
Order! Order!
该死的 安静
God damn you, silence!
为了让伦敦记者可以听到真♥相♥
So that the newspaperman of London may be furnished with the truth,
达夫副警♥察♥局长将进行详细汇报
Assistant Commissioner Dove will now elaborate.
谢谢 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
我很遗憾地宣布
It is with regret I must announce
H分局一级探长
the death of Inspector First Class
杰迪戴亚·塞恩已死亡
Jedediah Shine of H Division.
请安静
Please!
塞恩先生是一位足智多谋的好警♥察♥
Mr. Shine was as fine and resourceful a policeman
不逊于任何人
as any this force has known.
他会得到应有的哀悼
He will be mourned accordingly.
不必说
I need hardly mention
这对警员们是多么沉重的打击
how hard this goes on the morale of our men,
他们最近才失去
who only so recently lost
来自同一分局的贝内特·德雷克探长
Inspector Bennet Drake of the same division.
两者间可有联♥系♥
Is there any connection between--
塞恩探长最后的行动
Inspector Shine's last action
是逮捕了埃德蒙·里德
was to secure the arrest of Edmund Reid.
虽然 我也知道他有来之不易的好名声
And whilst-- and whilst I know that man's reputation was hard won,
希望各位相信
I hope that you will take in good faith
H分局警员
the charges which the men of H Division
很快将对他们曾经的分局长提出的指控
will soon be presenting against their one-time station chief.
指控
Charge?
我只想说
Let me say only this--
你们在报纸上做的猜测
none of the speculation carried in your pages
与事实都八♥九♥不离十
is far from the truth of the matter,
如果法庭 如我料想的那般
and should the courts, as I expect them to do,
判埃德蒙·里德有罪
find Edmund Reid guilty,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表