剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
The typhus.
罗宾当时刚出生
Robin was barely born.
但当妈我有足够的练习了
I had practiced enough mothering though.
我妈生凯勒布时死了
Mine died bearing Caleb.
罗宾出生前 凯勒布就是我的孩子
Caleb was my babe before Robin came along.
罗宾出生时 凯勒布哭得厉害
Caleb wailed when Robin was born.
怕会也失去我
Think he thought he'd lose me too.
每个男孩都需要妈妈
Every boy needs their mother.
妈妈 马
Mama, the horse.
怎么了
Oh, now what?
让它停下 让它停下
Rest the animal. Rest him.
是块石头
It's a stone.
内萨尼尔 鳗鱼 还会照顾马
Well, Nathaniel, eels and now horses?
你有多少本事啊
Is there no end to your skills?
驾
Walk on.
内萨尼尔 能帮忙搬坛子吗
Nathaniel, can you help with the brazier?
鲜鱼 鲜鱼 白教堂最新鲜的
Fresh fish, fresh fish, freshest in Whitechapel!
鲜鱼 鲜鱼
Fresh fish, fresh fish.
鳗鱼 梭子鱼 鳕鱼 鲈鱼
Eels and pike and cods and perch!
鲜鱼
Fresh fish!
早 探长
Morning, inspector.
老样子吗
The usual?
这个摊位的鳗鱼 是最棒的了
This stall here-- no eels better.
两份鳗鱼 麻烦了 小子
Two portions of eels, if you please, lad.
就来 撒切尔先生
Coming right up, Mr. Thatcher.
鲜鱼 鲜鱼
Fresh fish, fresh fish!
你今天还好吗 撒切尔先生
Are you well today, Mr. Thatcher?
嗯 罗宾 挺好
Yeah, Robin, all well.
就是要办警务
It's just police business is all.
明天见 撒切尔先生
See you tomorrow, Mr. Thatcher.
帮我把鱼尾包起来 内萨尼尔
Will you wrap this tail for me, please, Nathaniel?
鲜鱼 鲜鱼
Fresh fish, fresh fish,
鳗鱼 梭子鱼 鳕鱼 鲈鱼
eels, pike, cods, perch!
白教堂最好的
Best in Whitechapel!
鲜鱼
Fresh fish!
谢谢你帮忙 内萨尼尔
Thank you for your help, Nathaniel.
如果你想多挣点钱
If you have need of a little extra coin,
我们正需要人手
we have need for an extra pair of hands.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
我们都很乐意
Well, we're both happy.
驾
Walk on.
让内萨尼尔切吧
Let Nathaniel do that.
鱼一直都是我切的
I always chop fish here.
罗宾磨刀回来前 我需要你招呼客人
I need you up front till Robin's back from the knife sharpener.
内萨尼尔使刀更利落
Nathaniel's a quicker blade.
鳗鱼 梭子鱼 鲈鱼
Carpet eels, pike, and perch!
晚餐吃条好鱼吧
Who wants a good fish supper?
四便士
Four pence.
死希伯来佬总得多要钱
Always overcharge the bloody Hebrews.
鳗鱼
Carpet eels!
鳗鱼
Carpet eels!
妈妈 我饿了
Mama, I'm hungry.
我们都饿 孩子
We're all hungry, boy.
抱怨也饱不了
Whining won't fill your belly.
有条商业街上有家小餐馆
There's a chophouse on a commercial road. It's--
那里的饭不错
it's good eating.
我有钱
I've got coin.
真是太谢谢你了 内萨尼尔
This is a true kindness, Nathaniel.
看来你过得不错
Business must be good.
你♥爸♥死前给你留下什么遗产了吗
Did your old man leave a trunk before he shuffled off?
凯勒布 就感谢内萨尼尔请你吃晚饭
Caleb, just thank Nathaniel for your supper.
我见过我哥哥的儿子吃过那么大的一块牛排
Seen my brother's boy eat a chop that size.
你比他大一倍呢
You've twice his years.
他们现在住哪 内萨尼尔
Where do they live now, Nathaniel?
谁
Who?
你哥哥和他儿子
Your brother and his boy.
哈克尼
Hackney.
那船呢
Shipwrecked, was it?
你不是说他乘船去西方了
Said he boarded a ship west.
那是之前
Before.
他之前住在哈克尼
Hackney was before.
那现在在哪
Where, then?
很远的地方
Far away.
我早说这饭不错吧 孩子
I told you it was good eating, boy.
添点味儿
For flavor.
站住 他偷了钱
Stop! He snatched the money!
是这人吗
This man?
钱
Money.
钱呢
Money!
怎么回事
What's afoot here?
回来
Back here with you.
去追他
Go on, get after him.
回来 拦住他
Come back here. Stop that man!
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel.
你落下了这个
You left this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么跑了
Why'd you go?
我...
I was--
我怕 孩子
I was afraid, boy.
但是
But...
你很强壮
You're strong.
有什么好怕的
That's silly.
你就在这里打鳗鱼吗
Is this where you fish the eels?
能教我吗
Will you show me?
好了
Now,
伸手
hands, please.
把鱼饵放进去
Now, you put the bait in there.
好
Yeah.
这家伙真狡猾 是吧
He's a slippery fellow, ain't he?
好了
Right.
罗宾
Robin,
罗宾
Robin.
回家去
Get yourself home.
罗宾
Robin,
谢谢你送刀来给我
thank you for the knife.
去吧
Go on.
别见怪他 内萨尼尔
Excuse the boy, Nathaniel.
没事 没什么可见怪的
No, there's nought to excuse.
看啊
Look,
那条拿回去 给自己做顿晚饭吧
take that one home, cook it for your supper.
做饭
It's the cooking.
这我不太会
You asked the end to my skills.
你一次能逮十几条
You can catch 'em by the dozen,
却不会剥皮开膛吗
but you can't skin and gut 'em to.
那你该学了 先生
Well, it's time you learned, sir.
我手拿得住刀后 父亲就开始叫我洗鱼
My father had me cleaning fish as soon as my hand could hold a knife.
来 你试试
Here. You have a go.
不 这样
No, like this.
对了
That's it.
罗宾刚出生时
When Robin was just born,
我在炉子上给他热奶
I was heating his milk on the stove
我当时太累了
and very tired, you see.
抱歉我跑了 萨摩小姐
I'm sorry for running, Miss Sumner.
从市场上跑了
From the market.
那不关我的事
It's none of my business.
你已经做了很多了
You'd already done plenty.
那或许你可以叫我"普鲁登斯"
Then, perhaps you'll see fit to call me "Prudence."
如果你喜欢 可以叫"普鲁"
"Pru," if that's preferred.
我喜欢普鲁登斯
I like Prudence.
是你父亲教你抓鱼的吗
Was it your father who taught you to fish?
养大我们
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表