剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
就犹如只靠细线支撑
is sewn with a brittle thread.
一旦线断
That thread breaks,
文明的外壳也随之剥落
the carapace of civility falls away with it,
那剩下的就只有赤♥裸♥的野蛮
and what will be left but naked savagery?
埃德蒙·里德做了恶事
Edmund Reid did evil.
朗·苏珊·哈特做了恶事
Long Susan Hart did evil.
霍马·杰克逊上尉也是
Captain Homer Jackson likewise.
如果你还想跟警方保持友好
If you wish to remain friends with the police,
你就要做这样的报道
that is the story you want to tell.
你是在威胁我吗 达夫先生
Do you threaten me, Mr. Dove?
随你怎么想 卡斯特罗小姐
Well, you interpret it how you wish, Miss Costello,
照做就是了
but you see it done.
看他们多喜欢玩闹 康纳
See how they love to play, Connor?
我只是担心会宠坏孩子 先生
I fear only that the boy will become spoiled, sir.
欢乐不会宠坏他的 查德利小姐
There's nothing spoiling in joy, Miss Chudleigh.
小孩子都需要条狗
All young boys need a dog.
知道吗 康纳
Do you know, Connor,
我比你现在稍大一点的时候
when I was only a little older than you are now,
我失去了妈妈 孤身一人
I lost my mother and was alone.
一个男人发现了我 照顾我 并让我知道
And I was found and cared for by a man who showed me
我那样孤独的小男孩 可以走上一条路
that a way may be made from the lonely boy I was
走向更美好的新生活
to a new life, a better life.
康纳 我要成为那个引导你的人
Connor, I intend to be that man for you.
我发誓
You have my oath on it.
直到你成年
Until you yourself have become a man,
我会尽全力
it will be my greatest endeavor
确保你衣食不愁
to see you do not lack for a single thing.
我会做你的父亲
I will be a father to you.
选一只最喜欢的吧 康纳
You choose your favorite, Connor,
我们就带它回家
and we shall bring it home.
我想现金结账 斯巴克斯先生
I thought to settle your invoice in cash, Mr. Sparks.
多谢您 达夫先生
We are grateful, Mr. Dove.
我也感谢你的帮助
As am I, for your efforts.
那野兽没有太难找吧
The beast were not too hard to find?
先生 这里是亚姆拉奇
Sir, this is Jamrach's.
只要是个活物 我们都能找到
There is not a creature alive that we here cannot locate for you.
我们说好的另一个条件呢
And the other conditions we agreed?
完全匿名 先生 如承诺的那般
Full anonymity, sir, as promised.
撒切尔
Thatcher.
探长 抱歉 长官
Inspector, my apologies, sir.
接到的线报 长官
The snitch report, sir,
我觉得似乎有点门
and I thought his intelligence worth a coin.
什么情报
That being?
杰克逊上尉
Captain Jackson,
他和哈特小姐
he and Miss Hart, I mean,
他这些年又不是只有她这一个女人
it's not as if she was the sole focus of his ardor down the years.
我们查过那男人上过的每一个女人了
We roust each and every twat that man has inspected,
毫无结果
and the parents will be old and gray.
是啊 长官 我知道 但是
Yes, sir. I know, sir, but
还有一个女人
there was one other that,
据传 他对她还挺忠诚
word had it, he stayed loyal to.
虽然只有一阵 但是
Only for a little while, but
人说她那时管得住他
the talk was that she kept him in order.
他们本来感情很好
The pair of them were tight,
直到苏珊小姐被关了起来
till Miss Susan got locked down,
他便做出了选择
and then he made his choice.
你是花钱买♥♥了八卦 撒切尔
You have paid a snitch for old gossip, Thatcher.
不 长官
No, sir.
我给钱 是因为听说 这个女人
I paid him because he brought word that this other
又回到了白教堂
is once more in Whitechapel.
是谁
Who is this lady?
有钱人 锦衣华服 马车出行
Well to do, fine silk, fine hair, fine carriage.
逛贫民窟的
Slum tourist?
对 算是吧
Yeah, of a kind.
算是什么
What kind?
开剧院的 长官
The dramatic, sir, play houses.
你的游戏结束了
Your games are ended, then?
你约了人吗 敏敏
You expecting visitors, Mimi?
警♥察♥
Police!
给我开门
You will open these doors.
放那里
In there.
快点 开门
Go on. Open up, I say.
警♥察♥
Police!
开门
Open this door!
快 上灯架上
Quick, up into the lighting rigs.
-默顿小姐 -是
- Miss Morton? - Yes.
我来看剧 小姐
I come for a show, lady.
一人守在这里 另一个去后台入口
One man here, other stage door.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
不点灯吗
No lights?
我去...
There, I'll--
瞧啊 剧院
Look at that, the theater.
你和杰克逊上尉是否曾经
So it's the case that you and Captain Jackson
约会过
once stepped out?
约会过
Stepped out?
这词用得好文雅 衬你的天鹅绒领
That's a delicate phrase for a man in a velvet collar.
我们知道你们这些剧院的
Well, we know you theatricals,
说话用词喜欢
that you like to use words to describe the thing
拐弯抹角
that ain't actually the thing itself.
你是说明喻吗
You mean a simile?
但约会更像是隐喻吧
Although stepped out is perhaps more of a metaphor?
或许你还是直说吧
Perhaps you'd best describe the thing itself.
那好 我问你
Alright then, let me ask you this.
你
Were you
和那个被大众所知叫霍马·杰克逊的男人
and the man most widely known as Homer Jackson
是否曾屌♥对屄♥♥过
was joined by cock and cunny?
这么一说不就清楚了
So much clearer.
描述准确的语言真是要好得多
Language is so much better for an accurate expression, I find.
那么 小姐 是这样吗
Well, then, Miss, were you?
是的
Yes.
天呐 这帽子太难看了
My god, that is a loathsome hat.
你们的联络何时中断的
When did your contact cease?
当他决定拿他的屌♥对他老婆的屄♥♥
When he chose to join that cock to his wife's cunny instead.
有朋友来过吗 默顿小姐
You got friends visiting, Miss Morton?
你看我们准备好迎接观众了吗
Do you see us ready to admit audiences yet?
没有吧
No?
那是因为我们正在进行翻修
That is because there is a renovation taking place,
由于我尚未决定
and because I have yet to establish for myself
该如何扶壁要倒的墙
how best a collapsing wall may be buttressed
而我的抹灰技术又不尽如我意
and my plastering is not what I'd wish it to be.
我只能雇佣工人
I must employ workmen.
而工人 与警♥察♥一样
And workmen, not unlike policemen,
也喜欢茶和饼干
are fond of tea and biscuits.
我们警♥察♥并不只喜欢那些东西
It's not the only items we police have a liking for.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
默顿小姐
You know, Miss Morton,
我真是越看越喜欢你
you grow ever more fetching to my eye.
你最好对我说实话 女士
Now, it is in your interest to be candid with me, lady.
这地方这么多易燃物 要是着了火可就糟了
The risk of a fire in a place so full of the flammable.
我的剧院若是着了
My theater burns,
火会一直烧到河边
that fire will not stop till it meets the river.
那你告诉我 你见过他吗
No, you should tell me then, have you seen him?
你把他藏起来了吗
Have you hid him?
我告诉你霍马·杰克逊上尉是什么样的人吧
I'll tell you something about Captain Homer Jackson.
我知道有很多人觉得他风头十足
I'm sure a great many believe he cuts quite the dash
冷眼看待一切
with his cool eye for all the
这愚蠢的世界还视之为美德
world in its foolishness considers a value.
我也承认 这玩世不恭也曾蒙蔽了我好一阵
And I'll admit, such cynicism quite had me taken for a while.
但那冷漠不过是假装
But that nonchalance is just a pose
他以此隐藏了一颗婆婆妈妈
behind which he hides a tearful,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表