剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我该放了你吗
Ought I to release you?
我不敢奢求 先生
I don't ask, sir.
您自己定夺
It's for your sake.
如果我放了你 你会替我办事吗
If I were to, would you do my bidding?
永远效劳
Forever more!
永远效劳
Forever more!
永远效劳
Forever more?
那就做你最擅长的 比如
Then, do what you do best, and by way of example,
再安排一场斗狗 并昭告众人
see another pit fight arranged and broadcast.
放他下来
Take him down.
在这里签字
Sign here.
还有你 弗兰克
And you, Frank.
他挺仔细 我们的接待警员
He is meticulous, our desk sergeant.
可不是呢
Oh, he is that.
还不止
And more besides.
好了
Right.
走吧 詹金斯先生
Be on your way now, Mr. Jenkins.
可别忘了我们的好 詹金斯先生
Don't be forgetting our love for you, Mr. Jenkins.
怎么了 德拉
What. Drum?
你更希望怎样 蒂尔达
What would you prefer, Thilda,
他被捕 抓回来
that you were caught and returned,
好澄清事实
to make his case, I mean?
抗辩自己的清白
Claim his innocence
或是他永远不被抓到
or that he were ever caught?
也永远不回来吗
And never returned?
我说不好
I cannot say,
但我不认为塞恩先生对他的追捕
but I do not think it only the law which motivates
仅仅是为执行律法
Mr. Shine's pursuit of him.
是啊
No.
但他是对的
He was right, however.
他说的 关于复活的话
What he said about resurrection.
父亲也那么说过 说我是"失而复得"
Father said it too, that I was born to him twice.
现在 或许他又再次失去了我
And now I am perhaps lost to him twice.
他们设了圈套要抓他
They set a trap for him.
塞恩和弗兰克·撒切尔
Shine and Frank Thatcher.
德拉 什么圈套
Drum, what is it?
求你 告诉我
Please, will you say?
他是我父亲
He is my father.
瞧 又是你的摩♥门♥教♥徒
There. Your Mormons again.
上尉 查明下次斗狗的地点
Captain, find the coordinates of this next pit fight.
你去哪
And where is it you go?
见我女儿
To see my girl.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
如果你被抓
If you're taken--
那就被抓吧
Then I am taken.
但她昨晚为我点了蜡烛 我必须去见她
But she lit a candle for me last night, so I must go to her.
去吧 里德先生
You go, Mr. Reid.
少指责我
Do not sling your accusations at me.
我只是能理解他的感受
I know how he feels, is all.
你也要去哈克尼吗
So you're go to Hackney, do you?
我知道我们的儿子在哪
I know where our son is.
我必须去
I must go.
玛蒂尔达 好女儿
Mathilda, my girl.
你一直看着呢
You were watching?
只要能来 我都会来看着
I have been every night I could.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You are well, my darling.
遇到什么麻烦了吗
Is there any trouble?
有人威胁你吗
Are you threatened?
没有 父亲
No, father.
我很好
I am well.
萨缪尔·德拉蒙德很警惕
Samuel Drummond keeps a weather eye.
他在我们家过夜吗
He stops the night at our home?
是的
He does.
玛蒂尔达 你点了蜡烛
Well, Mathilda, you lit your candle.
对
I did.
父亲 斯威夫特先生
Father, Mr. Swift.
是啊
Yes.
玛蒂尔达 求你 这些话我们需要
Mathilda, please, we need space and freedom,
有时间找个地方好好谈
time for such talk.
不 倒不是为了斯威夫特先生
No, it is not so much Mr. Swift. I was just-- But...
但是 那地下室 父亲
the cellar, father,
你为什么把他关在那里
why would you put him there?
为什么
Why?
那地下室曾是我的家
The cellar that was once my home.
玛蒂尔达 求你
Mathilda, please.
我当时有自己的理由
It had the force of logic and I--
我们日后会谈这事的 我也会解释
we will in due course talk on it, and I will explain all,
但现在 你有话要对我说吗
but for now, please, is there anything you need to tell me?
他们打算抓你
They plan for your capture.
达夫先生
This is Mr. Dove.
他想抓我吗
He plans it?
不是
No, it is not.
那是谁
Then, who?
新来了个人坐进了贝内特叔叔的办公室
There is a new man sits in Uncle Bennet's office.
他还来找过我
He came to talk to me.
他叫什么
What is his name?
他叫塞恩
He is named Shine.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
杰迪戴亚·塞恩
Jedediah Shine?
他威胁你了吗
Has he threatened you?
没有 父亲
No, father.
事实上 恰恰相反
Quite the reverse, in fact.
你千万不能跟他独处
Never, ever let yourself be alone with him.
明白吗 明白吗
Do you understand? Do you understand?
我知道了
Yes, I understand.
他想怎么抓我
Now, what is his strategy?
玛蒂尔达 告诉我 他的计划
Mathilda, please. His strategy.
保佑你 兄弟
Peace be with you, brother.
也保佑你
And you.
凑过来
Gather round, gather round.
所有找工作的
All those seeking employment,
这家需要一个男仆 一个厨娘和两个女仆
the household has need for a footman, a cook, and two maids.
申请者排队
All applicants are to form a line
把履历交到这儿
and hand their credentials in here.
男仆吗
Footman, is it?
他有了个家庭教师
He has a governess.
可以用枪把家庭教师吓跑
Well, governesses can be dissuaded with firearms.
你没见到这女人
You have not seen this woman.
她看上去像曾把撒旦送回地狱过
She has the look of someone who has sent satan himself back to Hell.
而且 还有保镖
Besides, there is a bodyguard also.
两个警员
Two uniformed men.
白教堂的吗 H分局的
It's Whitechapel men, H Division?
不 A分局的
No, A.
威斯敏斯特
It's Westminster.
就算他们也不是子弹不侵的
Even they're not immune to a bullet shot from a firearm.
我就猜可能会走到那一步
I suspect it may come to that.
你可真没着急
Well, you took your sweet time.
再久点我们就要错过机会了
Any longer, we'd have missed our window.
又安排了一场斗狗
There's another pit fight scheduled.
我知道
I know.
在炭厂那边的空地上
It is upon the waste ground beyond the charcoal works.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How?
-我才刚打听回来... -无所谓了
- I only just came from the man-- - Never mind.
但我也找到了机会
But I have found opportunity also.
他们设计斗狗 就为引我们出来
They construct this animal fight to draw us out,
但我们要先拔了他们的利爪
but we shall see their claws pulled from them first.
撒切尔警长
DS Thatcher.
我真是想死你了 小子
My heart has sorely missed you, son.
据我所知 警长
As I have it, Sergeant,
你都要爱上你们新探长了
you are half in love with your new inspector.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表