剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
It is a public redemption of a good man wronged.
如果我拒绝呢
If I refuse?
那你的美国人就不那么容易被遗忘了
Then your American will not find himself so easily forgotten,
事实上
in point of fact.
他的诸多轻罪
His many misdemeanors
将被全力追究
will be pursued with full rigor
他也会被绞死 埃德蒙
and he will dangle, Edmund.
把他带出来 戴上镣铐
Have the man brought out in irons.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Susan.
他们要带我去哪
Where do they take me.
等等 求你们 等等
Wait, wait. Please, please, please, wait.
不 别 住手 别
No, don't! Stop! Don't!
别打了
Stop, leave him!
别 你们要带他去哪
No, please, where do you take him?
我跟你在一起呢 亲爱的
I'm with you, darling.
我也来
I'm coming too.
跟我走 哈特小姐
Come with me, Miss Hart.
等等 德拉蒙德 那我呢
Wait, Drummond, what about me?
我呢 该死的
What about me, got damn it?
我呢 带我走吧
What about me? Take me.
您的犯人了 里德先生
Your prisoner, Mr. Reid.
里德
Reid?
怎么回事
What the hell?
他带她去哪
Where is he taking her?
里德
Reid.
里德
Reid?
里德 该死
Reid, God damn it.
怎么回事
What?
你的私人物品 杰克逊上尉
Your personal effects, Captain Jackson.
你要放了我
You're releasing me?
凯特琳
Caitlin.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
放开他
Let him go.
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
就为他
For him?
你就为了他
You did this for him?
我♥干♥过一次
I did it before.
我还能再干一次 我能救你
I'll do it again. I'll save you.
不
No.
不 你不能那么干
No, you will not.
你现在是个父亲了
You are a father now.
那对我们的儿子算什么榜样啊
What kind of example would that be for our son?
如果我让你死 又算什么榜样
What kind would I be if I let you die?
你必须这么做
You must.
明白吗
You see.
我们中必须有一个留下照顾他
Because he must have one of us to care for him.
看来这得靠你了
And it seems that one will be you.
这本该是我的牺牲
The sacrifice was meant to be mine.
我的
Mine.
为了他 可你...
For him, you.
我们这是干什么
What are we doing?
我们为什么在乎别人
Why do we care for people?
没有他们 我们能过的更好
We ought just be better off without.
不不
No, no, no.
这话说得不对 也不是你的作风
That is an unsavory sentiment and it is beneath you.
你偏要挑这时候扮好人
You picked a fine time to play nice.
本该是我和你
It was me and you.
你和我
You and me.
永远都是
And ever will be.
因为我们的儿子
Because of our boy.
我们在他之中
We are in him.
合二为一
One.
你走吧 去好好养大他
So you go, and you raise him good.
养成个好孩子
Raise him right.
我会回想我们是被怎么养大的
I'll think of how we were made,
然后反着做
and I'll do the reverse.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远不会停止爱你
I won't ever stop.
拜托
Please.
德拉蒙德先生 带我走吧
Mr. Drummond, take me away.
我和萨缪尔之前就一起住在这儿
But Samuel and I lived together before
也没人对我们说什么
and no one once said a word to us.
那不代表没人说过什么
That does not mean that words were not said.
我们一起离开家 手挽手走在街上
We left the house together, walked arm in arm together.
也没人在街上冲我们吐口水
No one spat at us in the street.
那很好 玛蒂尔达
I am pleased with them, Matilda,
我也很高兴
and I am glad too
我不在时有人照看着你
that someone was watching over you whilst I was gone.
德拉蒙德并不仅仅是我的保镖 父亲
Drummond is more than just my bodyguard, Father.
这就是我想告诉你的事
That's what I'm trying to say to you.
你觉得他玷污了我吗
Do you believe he has made me impure?
不是 玛蒂尔达
No, Mathilda.
你知道我不是那种人
You know me better than that.
那你为什么不准许
Then why will you not allow it?
我们怎么办
What are we to do?
三个人一起住这儿吗
Live here together, the three of us?
不 这并非我的要求
No, that is not what I asked.
那就必须办得妥当
Then it must be done right.
我并不...
I'm not--
我并不是那么摩登的人 玛蒂尔达
I'm not as modern as all that, Mathilda.
你走早了
You are early.
是为了逃避我吗
Do I chase you from the house?
不是的 玛蒂尔达
No, you do not, Mathilda.
我...
I, uh,
我要去纽盖特监狱
I am to Newgate.
是今天
It is today.
是今天
It is today.
你这笔交易做得划算
That's some deal you have yourself.
你可不知我们为得到它们经历了什么
Ain't no telling what we went through in pursuit of these.
谢谢 孩子
Thank you, son.
这是卖♥♥价的一成
10% of the sale price.
欠你的房♥租
Your back rent.
-不必了 -别 赫敏
- That's not necessary. - Don't even try it, Hermione.
再见了 小坏蛋
Bye, you little yahoo.
来吧 康纳
Come on, Connor.
走吧
Just leave her be now.
你要怎么跟他说
What will you tell him?
她爱他
That she loved him,
她把其他人摆在自己前面
that she put others before herself.
那是一种
And that was a
牺牲
sacrifice.
-敏敏 我... -不
- Mimi, I-- - No,
别
please.
陪你走走
Walk with you?
有法律规定不行吗
Is there a law that says you can't?
走吧
Well, then.
不说再见吗 乔奇先生
No goodbye, Master Judge?
跟他握手 康纳
Shake the man's hand, Connor.
再见了 里德
I'll be seeing you, Reid.
上尉
Captain.
你这就去那儿吗
Are you going there now?
是的
I am.
告诉她
Tell her,
告诉她
tell her--
什么
What?
算了
Ah, never mind.
无所谓了
It don't matter.
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan.
迪克森先生 求你
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表