剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
他知道风险
He knew the risk.
我警告过他 但他还是一意孤行
I warned him, but he decided to go his own way,
现在 我们也要走自己的了
just as now, we're going to go ours.
凯特琳 带上孩子
Caitlin, you bring the boy.
我把包拿上车
I'm going take the bags out to the carriage.
凯特琳 带上儿子
Caitlin, I said bring the boy.
马修 我必须去
Matthew, I have to.
我许诺了
I made the promise.
那背叛 他们的分离 是因我而起
That betrayal, that sundering-- they are down to me.
该死 凯特琳
God damn it, Caitlin,
不行
no.
难道他不值得我们插手吗
But does he not merit intervention?
难道她不该知道真♥相♥吗
Does she not deserve the truth?
那我们呢
And what about us, for Christ's sakes?
我们找到他了
We have him.
我们找到康纳了
We have Connor.
你现在还要
And now you're going to go saunter over
自己跑去
and present yourself to the home address
萨缪尔·德拉蒙德探长家吗
of Inspector Samuel Drummond?
什么 我不是那意思
What-- I do not suggest such a thing.
那怎么样
Then what?
我们请剧院主人再帮个忙
We ask one more service of our host.
能让我们单独待会儿吗 德拉蒙德探长
Will you leave us a moment, Inspector Drummond?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
整个伦敦一片哗然 先生
All of London is a clamour, sir.
明早 首都记者
The capital's press is therefore
将齐聚在苏格兰场
to be gathered at Scotland Yard tomorrow morning,
而我则要尴尬地向他们解释
where I shall explain to them the ugly whys and wherefores of
为何白教堂的警♥察♥头头
how it is the leading police of Whitechapel
不是被杀了 就是想杀人
are either murdered or murdering.
所以 你肯定能理解
I'm sure you understand, therefore,
如果你能全盘托出
what a service you would render
你所知的一切
should you give full account of
对我们有多大帮助
all you know.
你的朋友又杀人了
Your friends have killed once more.
这血
More blood,
也溅在你的袖口上 里德先生
the spattering of which lands on your shirt cuffs, Mr. Reid, for
因为你明知他们在哪 却不肯说
you know where they might be found and will not say.
你现在能告诉我吗
Will you now tell me?
要明白 我并不提什么条件
And beware, I do not offer you terms.
你应该明白
You are wiser than to think your many
你诸多劣行不会因为一次坦白而抵消
articles of disgrace might be shrived for one act of confession.
不 你得说
No. You speak
因为你明白 这杀戮必须停止
because you understand this mayhem must come to an end.
你得这么做
You do it
因为你相信事情必须解决
because you believe in resolution,
作为埃德蒙·里德的最终善行
a last good act for Edmund Reid.
这不能抹去你作为的污点 先生
It will not erase the stain of your works, sir,
但能让你说要服务的社区
but it will return a measure of order to the community
恢复几分秩序
you have purported to serve
也为你心碎的女儿带去一些安宁
and some peace to the shattered soul of your daughter.
贝内特·德雷克死时 我听得到他说话
I could hear Bennet Drake as he died.
我听到了他对你弟弟说的话
I heard what it was he said to your brother
就在你弟弟咬碎他喉咙之前
before your brother took his throat out.
贝内特说
Bennet said
看到他 就如看一面镜子
that to see him was only looking in a mirror--
现在 你和我
and now, you and I, here,
也在看着自己的倒影
facing reflections of our own.
我知道你是真心的 达夫先生
I know you are sincere, Mr. Dove,
你是真心希望这世界能恢复平稳
sincere in your hope that the world will be righted
焕然一新
and renewed,
让过去无情的阴暗
the pitiless murk of the past
被抹去 被忘记
be obliterated and forgot.
我也曾有这样的希望
It is an ambition I once nurtured myself.
我还跟所有
Indeed, I would dispute with all
认为这是无望的念头的人争执
who would insist that such an ambition was hopeless.
我们的旅程
This journey here, ours,
始于一个叫艾萨克·布鲁姆的人
began with a man named Isaac Bloom.
你还记得他吧
You recall the name.
艾萨克是个数学家
Isaac was a mathematician.
他认为数字中蕴含宇宙的真谛
He believed that numbers betrayed the true nature of our universe,
据此 必然可以证明
and accordingly, it was imperative proved
宇宙的熵趋近无限大
that the entropy of the universe extended to a maximum,
所有一切总是不可挽回地
that everything moved irretrievably
从有序走向混乱
from order into chaos.
你不信 是吧
You do not believe that, do you?
我不能信
I cannot.
我也是这么说的
I said the same
因为如果他是对的 白教堂还有什么希望可言
because what hope for Whitechapel if he were right?
你想听我供认真♥相♥
You wish for a confession of truth from me?
是的
I do.
这就是
Well, this is it.
艾萨克·布鲁姆的话是对的
Isaac Bloom was correct in all that he said.
忘记你的希望吧 先生
You forget your hopes, sir,
因为白教堂要冲你来了
because this Whitechapel is coming for you.
它会夺走最纯粹的希望
It will take the purest of them,
把它打碎 成为纯毒的碎片
and it will shatter it into shards of pure poison.
你说最终的善行
Now, one last good act, you say?
那我选择最简单的
Then I choose the simplest.
我不要背叛朋友
I will not betray my friends.
他不肯说
He will not speak,
但我们还是得继续
but we must proceed, regardless.
就他而言 因为他对你个人生活的影响
The man he is, his position in your own private life,
这样做很难 我知道
it is no easy thing, I know.
但你得对他提出起诉 探长
But you seem him charged, Inspector.
好 达夫先生
I shall, Mr. Dove.
你真正直啊
Aye, there you are, upright, the barrier.
小心点 弗兰克
Careful, Frank.
你怕什么 德拉
What is it scares you, Drum?
就像神圣的玛蒂尔达·里德小姐那样
That just as the sanctified Miss Mathilda Reid has done,
我们也会当众羞辱你一番吗
we, too, might find cause to wallop you in full view of the world?
你不干活儿吗 接待警员
Are you about your work, Desk Sergeant?
你给J和K分局致电 让他们增派人手了吗
Have you wired the J and K about them extra boots?
他们现在受到指示
Do they even now read their instructions
知道要把出城的所有路径
as to how each and every means of departure from this town
统统封死吗
is to be barricaded?
没有吗
No?
那就赶快去做
Let's see it done!
等你做完
And when you have,
你可以过来看看里德先生的起诉单
you may come and witness Mr. Reid's charge sheet,
自己听听他犯下的罪行
hear his offenses for yourself.
请确认你的名字
Please confirm your name.
埃德蒙·约翰·詹姆斯·里德
Edmund John James Reid.
地址
Address?
白教堂费尔克劳街14号♥
14 Fairclough Street, Whitechapel.
职业
Occupation?
警♥察♥
Police officer.
德拉蒙德 我之前求你的事
Drummond, what I asked of you earlier,
你告诉玛蒂尔达了吧
you told Mathilda--
我能理解她
that I understand, that I understood?
求你 你可以告诉她吗
Please, will you tell her?
求你 告诉我你会告诉她
Please, say that you will tell her.
针对埃德蒙·约翰·詹姆斯·里德的起诉
Charge today against Reid, Edmund, John James.
证人 弗兰西斯·撒切尔队长
Witness Sergeant Francis Thatcher.
伦敦警视厅起诉你
Her majesty's Metropolitan Police do charge you
犯下如下罪行
with the following crimes--
预谋杀害希欧多尔·斯威夫特
the unlawful murder with malice of forethought of Theodore Swift,
-杀害霍拉斯·巴克利 -德拉蒙德
- the unlawful murder of Horace Buckley-- - Drummond?
教唆杀害弗兰克·古德奈特
aiding and abetting the unlawful murder of Frank Goodnight,
-拒捕 -德拉蒙德
- resisting arrest-- - Drummond?
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表