剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你要用这个
For you to require this,
肯定疼得要命
your pain must be considerable.
但你来这里做什么
But why are you here?
好吧
All right, all right.
我们谈判
Let us parlay, parlay.
我们谈谈
Let us parlay.
回答我
Answer me.
听说这里可能是凶杀现场
Heard rumblings that this here may be a murder scene.
估摸着你或许也听到这消息了
Thought you might have heard them likewise.
所以你来找我
So you come in pursuit of me,
而非为了侦破残忍♥的凶杀案
not to police some vicious slaughter?
哈克尼的杀人犯 埃德蒙 跟我无关
Hackney killers, Edmund, are not my business.
但白教堂的逃犯
Whitechapel fugitives, however--
是他 杰迪戴亚
It was him, Jedediah,
那个曾在白教堂出没的杀人犯
the murderer who stalked Whitechapel.
他如今在这沼泽地活动了
He now stalks these marshes.
我们的共同朋友 卡斯特罗小姐
Our mutual friend, Miss Castello,
跟我说了你的推测
took to sharing with me your conjecture
那个爱咬人的凶徒 说是死了的亚伯·克洛克
that the toothsome villain said to be Abel Croker deceased
但他其实并非亚伯·克洛克 也没死
is neither Abel Croker nor deceased.
她说是弟弟
The brother, she says.
她说是奥古斯都·达夫的弟弟
The brother of Augustus Dove, she says.
卡斯特罗小姐
Miss Castello,
她还算顺从
she proved amenable, give or take,
愿意与我分享她的调查 埃德
to sharing her research, Ed,
现在这些调查资料在我手里
research which I now I have in my possession.
是的
Yes,
我已经看了你看过的东西
I've seen what you've seen,
那对兄弟
the boys,
犹太人
the Jews,
狼群
the wolves.
那你就知道那是事实
Then, you know it's the goddamn truth.
我们见过那个弟弟
We've seen that brother.
他叫内萨尼尔
His name is Nathaniel.
所有被归咎于亚伯·克洛克的凶案
Every killing ascribed to Abel Croker,
都是他干的
he performed.
是他咬死了贝内特·德雷克
He tore apart Bennet Drake.
奥古斯都·达夫利用克洛克保护他弟弟
Augustus Dove used Croker to protect his brother,
现在他又在利用你 阻止我揭穿他
as he now uses you to prevent me from exposing him.
杰迪戴亚 你受到委任并非因你的侦查能力
You were not appointed, Jedediah, for your able policing,
而是因为你太容易受操控
but because you are so easily made marionette,
被主人的手指摆布
dancing to your master's fingers.
奥古斯都·达夫会倒台的
Augustus Dove will fall.
我会让他和他弟弟伏法
I will serve justice on him and his brother.
我跟你说这话
And I only tell you this
是为了叫你别挡我路
so that you might stay out of my way.
你要知道 我对你的鄙视是无止境的
Understand that my contempt for you is beyond limit,
但我要斗的不是你
but my fight is not with you.
让你的淫♥虫♥扣扳机吧 里德
Have your cunny-chaser pull his trigger now, Reid.
他再不会有这样的机会了
He will not find another chance.
这我挺同意
I ain't of a mind to argue with him.
扣扳机吧 里德
Pull the trigger, Reid.
我希望你身上还有这玩意 杰迪戴亚
I hope you have more of this about you, Jedediah.
回白教堂的路可不短
It's a long walk back to Whitechapel.
他会睡多久
How long will he sleep?
我也说不好他的疲惫
I cannot say whether his exhaustion
和恐惧哪个更厉害
or his terror is more powerful.
你对那孩子那么温柔
Your way with the boy is so tender.
当妈会改变你
Motherhood changes you,
你今后肯定会有亲身体验 默顿小姐
as you will learn, I'm sure, Miss Morton.
多年前
Years ago,
当上尉告诉我他要离开我 选择你时
when the Captain told me he was leaving me and choosing you,
我说他是选了过去 放弃未来
I told him he was choosing his past over his future.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我大错特错了
I was so extraordinarily wrong.
因为
Because
你和他长到了一起
you and he grow together,
你们的爱不可侵犯
with a love inviolable.
而我
And I--
则没有
I do not.
但有件事我是确定的
But there is one thing of which I am certain--
你儿子有你们这样的父母
your son will always be fortunate indeed
是幸运的
to have you as his parents.
我...
I--
我该去看看罗宾了
I should check on Robin.
罗宾 你或许喜欢...
Robin, I thought you might like--
罗宾
Robin!
罗宾
Robin?
有客 达夫先生 把泥巴都踩进来了
Your visitor, Mr. Dove, has traipsed his filth.
抱歉 夫人
My apologies, madame.
沼泽地太湿了
Them marshes are sodden.
不过 达夫先生
Then again, Mr. Dove,
据我所知 你很会做清洗
I gather you have a gift for cleaning.
麻烦了
If you'd be so kind?
为《警♥察♥公报》写的新文章吗
Your latest reflections for the police gazette, is it?
你这是干什么
What is the meaning of this?
上次我来时
The last I was here,
我问你可知道埃德蒙·里德的理论
I asked if you you knew of Edmund Reid's hypothesizing
就是关于
vis-à-vis
臭名昭著的白教堂食人巨魔
the infamous cannibal golem of Whitechapel.
我说了我不了解
And I told you I did not.
我记得
So I recall.
但是 达夫先生
But you see, Mr. Dove,
我现在知道埃德蒙·里德的理论了
now I do know Edmund Reid's hypothesizing,
因为埃德蒙·里德告诉我了
because Edmund Reid told me.
你找到里德了
You found Reid?
-他在哪 -瞧
- Where is he? - See,
里德现在不是关键问题 达夫先生
Reid is not currently the matter critical, Mr. Dove.
你弟弟
Your brother,
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel,
他才是现在最要紧的问题
he is the matter most currently critical.
你弄错了
You're mistaken. I--
我没有弟弟
I have no brother.
有个孩子去过白教堂
There is this a nipper abroad in Whitechapel,
跟人说他舅舅的喉咙被人咬烂了
howling how his uncle got his throat bit out.
我就去看看
So I come for a look,
结果发现埃德和他的美国人也前去查看了
and who should I find doing likewise but steady Ed and the American.
他们拿枪指着我
And with the luxury of a gun on me,
跟我说了很多事
they thought to tell me plenty.
里德证实了我在卡斯特罗小姐案卷里读到的东西
Reid gave proof to all I'd read in Miss Castello's files.
你母亲
Your mother,
格鲁巴
Goluba,
是"鸽子"的意思 是吧
means "Dove," doesn't it?
我不许人骗我 副局长
I will not tolerate the deception of no man, Commissioner,
哪怕是你
not even you.
我弟弟是我一人的事
My brother is my concern alone.
不
No.
不 他也是我的事
No, he's mine also.
如果他能诱埃德蒙·里德上钩
If he may bait my hook for Edmund Reid.
或许还有别的办法
There is perhaps another way.
里德的女儿
Reid's daughter,
她已经倒戈 不再忠于他
her loyalties have turned against his favor.
你怎么知道的
Come by this knowledge how?
他给了她张字条 是关于我弟弟的
He gave to her a note concerning my brother.
而她和德拉蒙德探长把字条给了我
She and Inspector Drummond thought to pass it to me.
玛蒂尔达跟她父亲有联♥系♥
Mathilda is in contact with her father.
而你现在才告诉我
And I'm being informed of this only now.
但你不还是知道了吗
But you are informed of it nonetheless.
你现在又知道了我弟弟的事
And with your other recent knowledge concerning my brother,
该明白抓住里德是多么迫在眉睫的事了吧
you perhaps grasp the fresh urgency of Reid's apprehension.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表