剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
只是杀人
only murder.
你冷血无情地杀了一个无还手之力的人
A defenseless man killed in cold blood by your hand.
我当时被告知 你已经死了
I was told that you were dead,
死于他对你做的一切
dead for all that he had done to you,
他囚禁你期间对你犯下的各种可怕恶行
terrible dread things done to you in his captivity.
但他没有...
But he did not--
是啊 但别人是这么跟我说的
Yes, but I was told this.
言之凿凿
I was assured this.
你不能怪我
I cannot be blame--
他把你夺走了 玛蒂尔达
he took you from me, Mathilda.
你不明白吗
Do you not see?
不
No.
他保护了我
He kept me safe--
远离你
from you!
玛蒂尔达 玛蒂尔达 我会解释的
Mathilda, Mathilda, I will explain.
我都能解释
All will be explained--
上尉 苏珊·哈特 是她骗了我
the Captain, Susan Hart, she who lied to me.
但首先 字条 告诉德拉蒙德
But first, the note, tell Drummond.
一切都会好起来的 求你
All will be right again. Please.
还要我再一次扼住你的喉咙
Must I take you by the throat again,
把你按在墙上
pin you to the wall,
指责你犯下这世间全部的罪恶吗
accuse you of all the evil ever born?
里德先生 我会跟她谈的
Mr. Reid, I will talk to her,
我发誓
my word on it.
如果我们活下来 自♥由♥了
Should we live, be free,
我一定会让她明白真♥相♥ 否则绝不离开这里
I will not leave the city until I have made her understand the truth.
不 你别来
No, not you.
别跟我一起来
Not by my side.
你不是我的盟友
You are no ally of mine.
去找莱纳德
Get to Leonard.
他已经为我们做了一切他能做的
He's done all he might for us now.
叫他离开那儿 我们回头去跟你碰头
Get him out of there. We'll meet you after.
天呐
Oh, my.
你们可真美
Ain't you both beauties?
你们走了多远
How far have you traveled?
你们走了多远才来到我身边
How far have you come here to me now?
来 瞧啊
Here, look, look, look, look.
没事的
It's all right.
奥古斯都
Augustus.
我可算找到你了 弟弟
I'm glad to have found you, brother.
-你... -无所谓了
- Have you-- - It doesn't matter.
我知道听闻这稀罕的野兽
But I was certain the news of such rare beasts
将在这岸上登陆 你一定会出现
landing on this shoreline would draw you out.
内萨尼尔 发现了一具被人咬死的尸体
Nathaniel, there is a savaged man found.
不是你干的吧
It is not by your action.
-奥古斯都 我没有 -那嗜血感呢
- Augustus, I have not-- - But the hunger?
我...
Well,
是有那感觉
I feel it.
没错
Yes.
但我也觉得 我抵挡得住它
But I feel also that it may be withstood.
那太好了
Then I am glad.
它们太美了
They are magnificent.
奥古斯都
Augustus,
它们简直完美
they are perfect.
它们跟你亲昵 却害怕我
They will offer you their affection and yet they fear me.
或许它们能看清你的真面目
Perhaps they see you for what you are.
快走 哥哥
Go, brother.
你好 里德先生
Hello, Mr. Reid.
-上尉 -你似乎很自信 先生
- Captain. - You seem very sure of yourself, sir.
对一些事 我是很自信 里德先生
Of certain things, Mr. Reid, yes, I am.
等H分局的警♥察♥赶来时
And so how will you explain your kinship with this man
你要如何解释与他的关系
when the men of H Division arrive?
奥古斯都
Augustus?
没有接到指示
The men of H Division cannot arrive
H分局的人不会来的
if they are not instructed to do so.
他们接到指示了
And yet they are so instructed.
你指这个吗
By these instructions?
你给你女儿的
Those you handed to your daughter?
德拉蒙德
Drummond.
不止是他
Not he alone.
她和他
But Sue, she and he.
你的玛蒂尔达 她的世界轰然崩塌
Your Mathilda, her world now so terribly shaken
因为她了解了她父亲真正的为人
by the sudden understanding of her father's true character,
她现在知道自己的未来在哪
well, she understands where her future lies,
跟萨缪尔·德拉蒙德和警♥察♥
with Samuel Drummond among the police,
真正的警♥察♥站在一边
with the true police.
我要打死他们
I'm gonna shoot the pair of them.
不 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
-里德先生是明智的 上尉 -奥古斯都
- Mr. Reid is wise, Captain. - Augustus.
别以为我不知道
Do not think me ignorant of
狼的进口消息是怎么传到你们耳朵里的
how the intelligence of these wolves importation came to you.
你妻子的朋友 沃特斯先生
Your wife's friend, Mr. Waters.
天呐
Oh Christ.
他将留下一个怀孕的寡妇
He will leave a pregnant widow, I believe.
奥古斯都 求你
Augustus, please!
别
No, no!
我杀了他 你就没有退路了
I kill him, there is no way back for you,
再也别想翻案了
no case ever to be made.
但你儿子会过上好日子
But your boy will be well.
这我保证
I give you my word.
他会长得健壮
He will grow strong,
生活在阳光充足 空气清新的地方
live in bright light and clean air.
如果我一枪打死你呢 达夫先生
And if I put a bullet in your head, Mr. Dove?
我已交待过查德利小姐 我若不回去该怎么办
I've left instruction with Miss Chudleigh should I not return.
她照顾孩子 却并不关心他们
She cares for children, but she has no care for them,
懂吗
if you understand my meaning.
怎么办
Now what?
他该捎信儿来的
He would have sent word.
这都过了午夜了
It's gone midnight.
这可是莱纳德 好莱纳德
But it is Leonard, dear, sweet Leonard.
他怎么会受到伤害呢
And what harm can come to such a man?
把你沾满血的手拿开
Get your murderous hands off me.
你就是死亡
You are death.
那女人 出去
That woman, get out!
你听到的那些事 蒂尔达
All that you have heard, Thilda,
你得多难过啊
all you must feel.
你要知道
But you know this.
我对你的爱 现在更深了
The love that I feel for you, it only swells further.
这是里德先生的床
This is Mr. Reid's bed.
不 塞缪尔
No, Samuel.
现在是我们的了
It is ours now.
晚上好 先生们
Evening to you, sirs.
夫人
Madame.
撒切尔 我一直知道你是长脑子的那个
Thatcher, I always knew you were the one with the brains.
卡多根牙科用品
Cadogan's dental supplies,
据我所知 你们可都不需要假牙
ain't none of you in need of falsies, last time I saw you.
你的停尸房♥里有具被咬死的尸体 上尉
And there's a chewed up cadaver in your dead room, Captain,
现在被宣布只是骗局
which is now pronounced a hoax.
干得好 撒切尔
Fine work, Thatcher.
你的新主子一定会赏你的
I'm sure your new master will see you rewarded.
塞恩呢
Where is Shine?
淹死在他自己的恶毒和自负里 我才不管
Drowning in his own poison and conceit for all I care.
你带来三副手铐了吗
And do you have three sets of irons with you?
没有
I do not.
撒切尔先生
Mr. Thatcher,
那我们能为你做什么
what may we do for you, then?
他是个邪恶的人
He's as wicked a man as any I've met.
塞恩
Shine?
虽然你瞧不起我 里德先生
Despite your low opinion of me, Mr. Reid,
我穿着这身警服 就要做点好事
I will see some good done in this uniform.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表