剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
你还没招人接替美国人吗
You do not advertise the American's position.
那是你的权利 塞恩先生
That is your prerogative, Mr. Shine.
不 不是的
No, it's not mine.
事实上 我才不在乎这些实证考察
In truth, I do not have any care for such empirical probings.
带路 德拉蒙德
Lead on, Drummond.
怪不得这个分局失和 先生
No wonder you suffer such strife in this division, sir.
这监牢里的人还远远不够多 达夫先生
This bang-up is not full enough, not near, Mr. Dove.
这里需要收拾一下
This cell block needs setting.
那就收拾吧 塞恩先生
Then see it set, Mr. Shine.
这原来是贝内特·德雷克的座位
This was Bennett Drake's seat.
没错
It was.
伟人这么快就被人替代了
How soon are great men replaced.
这个克洛克是谁 这个白教堂巨魔
Who was this man, Croker, this Whitechapel golem?
一个码头管♥理♥员♥ 籍籍无名
A wharfinger, a nobody.
无名之辈杀了贝内特·德雷克
A nobody ended Bennett Drake?
吃了他的肉 还吃了另外四个人
Ate his flesh, four others besides?
那可不叫无名之辈
That is not a nobody.
你面前的案卷 是关于里德先生的一切
The file in front of you, all you need know on Mr. Reid.
这些指控 正当杀人 是真是假
These charges, justifiable homicide, truthful or cooked?
都在里面了 探长
It is all there, Inspector.
埃德·里德曾挑衅我
Ed Reid called to my desk once.
于是我跟贝内特·德雷克为勒冯杯对战
So I fought Bennett Drake for the Lafone Cup.
德雷克当时还是警长
Drake was base sergeant then.
里德命令他跟我打
And Reid ordered him to it.
知道后来怎么样了吗 达夫先生
You know the finishing, Mr. Dove?
德雷克先生违背了他的意思
Well, Mr. Drake disobeyed him.
之后人们谈论了好多年
It was widely spoke of for many years after.
他救了你一命 塞恩先生
He saved your life, Mr. Shine.
据我所知 医生认定你身体没问题 探长
As I understand it, the doctors have passed you fit, Inspector.
因为我威胁说他们不那么说
Because I threatened to burn down their homes
我就烧了他们家
if they did not.
希望你能正常履行你的职责
Well, I expect you to be well enough for your duties here,
最重要的包括抓住这几个逃犯
chief amongst which, the capture of these fugitives.
我明白 长官
So I understand it, sir.
要不你以为
For why is it you believe
我为什么答应你回来这儿
I've accepted your invitation back here?
把他抓回来
Bring in this man,
也算是报复 那是再好不过了
this retribution, well, that'll be the highest of high days.
我拿来了咖啡和热面包卷
I have coffee and hot rolls.
谢谢 默顿小姐
Thank you, Miss Morton.
希望你原谅我的失礼
I hope you will forgive me my poor manners.
得了 里德先生
Oh come, Mr. Reid.
我见识过更糟的
I've heard worse.
你没那么差劲
You're hardly a scaffolder.
你本来离开这里了 不是吗
You had left this place, had you not?
你为什么又回来了 默顿小姐
Why is it you come back here, Miss Morton?
我在这里开心
I'm happy here,
至少比在其他地方都开心
happier than I am anywhere else at least.
你不能在西方定居吗
You cannot settle over west?
不能
No.
新鲜了一阵
It's diverting for a while.
但我在那边时 会想念这里
When-- when I'm there, I think of here.
你觉得我应付不来上面那二货
You don't think I can deal with that turd up top?
我儿子呢 罗斯
Where's our boy, Rose?
你当然想知道
Wouldn't you like to know?
告诉我你来做什么 我就告诉你他在哪
Tell me why you're here, I'll tell you where he is likewise.
马上告诉我 该死的
You're gonna tell me now, goddamn it.
你觉得我在乎生死吗
You think I give two hoots to be made dead?
我才不
I do not.
我每天两次想自己了断 只是累得没力气做
There's twice a day it's only weariness stops me doing it myself.
你要去哪
Where'd you go?
你把全部家当都打包了
I see your life's all packed away.
黑潭愿留我一季
They will have me at Blackpool for a season.
然后呢
And then?
我不在乎 随便去哪吧
I do not care. Somewhere.
我儿子呢 罗斯
Where's my son, Rose?
你叫什么
What is your name?
我叫马修·乔奇
My name's Matthew Judge.
她呢
What is hers?
凯特琳
Caitlin.
不管你怎么想 她拿你当朋友
And despite what you believe, she's your friend,
她确实爱你
and she loves you.
我也是 罗斯
As do I, Rose.
要如何去看待我们之间发生的一切
And how we understand the time between then and now,
我也不知道 但真的 罗斯
I have no clue, but it's true, Rose.
我们爱你
You are loved.
康纳呢
Where's Connor?
贝内特死后
I could not even be close to him
我无法靠近他
after Bennet.
我看着那孩子
When I looked at the child,
就只能看到
I could see ought but
她和你
her and you.
就只觉得充满恨意
Could feel ought but hate.
我把他送走了
I have given him away.
该死
Goddamn it.
给了谁
To who?
罗斯 给了谁
Rose, to who?
给了你不能夺去的大好人生
To a life that you will not prise him from.
这是文件
They are papers.
康纳·乔奇现在是奥古斯都·达夫的养子
Connor Judge is now the ward of Augustus Dove.
罗斯 他在哪 求你了
Rose, where is he? I beg you.
他说是哈克尼 但我不知道是哪
Hackney, he has said, but I do not know where
也不想知道
and I do not wish to know neither.
你可以走了吗
Will you leave me,
求你 上尉
please, Captain?
我是查德利
I'm Chudleigh.
我想他会喜欢有固定的人陪伴
He'll be glad for more permanent company, I believe.
他越来越不安了
He grows restless.
他需要的不是陪伴
It's not company he needs.
而是秩序
It's order.
还是说你如今成了衣冠楚楚的绅士
Or has the moral discipline I was brought to teach you
就忘记当年你还是个脏话连篇的流浪儿时
as a foul-mouthed mud larking boy been forgotten
我教你的道德教条了吗
now you are a frock-coated gentleman?
当然没有 查德利小姐
No, of course not, Mrs. Chudleigh.
瞧啊
Oh, see.
他自己出来迎接你了
He comes to greet you himself.
康纳
Well, Connor,
要跟你的新家庭教师打招呼吗
do you have a word of greeting for your new governess?
麻烦 让让
Excuse me, out of the way.
警♥察♥过路
Police coming through.
让开
Move.
让路
Make way.
他叫内萨尼尔
His name is Nathaniel.
大概一米八
A nud two yards in height.
他肯定浑身脏兮兮的
He'll be rough and dirty, but
但你若见到他 要好生待他
you see him, you treat him kind.
警官 这并非警方事务
And Constable, this is not police business.
是我自己的事 懂吗
This is my own affair. You understand?
是 达夫先生
Yes, Mr. Dove.
达夫先生以为能用自己的怀表
Mr. Dove thinks he can set the hour of the world
设定这世界的时间
by his own pocketwatch,
探查码头
surveying the docks
就像亚伯·克洛克原本期待他成为的继承人那样
like the heir Abel Croker might have wished him to be.
你们儿子也在他手上
And he has your son.
他知道没带上他你们不会离开
He knows you will not leave without him,
必然会想把他夺回来
cannot but try to retake him.
他都猜对了
He's correct on both counts.
但不是事事都在他掌控之中
He does not have all within his control, however.
他带私人警卫去码头
He does not take his private guard
不是为健康着想
to the docks for his health.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表