剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
I counted two.
你查到什么了吗
You have something?
告诉我你查到了点什么
Tell me you have something.
我去查过杀人案的伤口报告
I searched for reports of murders of woundings.
完全没有类似动物杀人的案子
There's not so much as resembles the animal method.
他没有再杀人了
He-- he's not killed again.
或许
Well, maybe--
或许达夫终于杀了他
maybe Dove finally put him in the ground, you know, to--
以求自保
to protect himself.
不
No.
不 凭他们之间的感情
No, the bond between them?
他不会的
He would not.
我确定
I know it.
她是对的
She's right.
就连养大了他们的码头管♥理♥员♥ 克洛克
Even the wharfinger, Croker, who raised them,
达夫都为了他弟弟而杀了他
Dove slaughtered for his brother's sake.
不管他被安置在了哪 肯定会再冒头的
Wherever he is put, he will show himself again.
怎么不跟我们说悬赏的事 撒切尔
You could have warned us about the bounty, Thatcher.
塞恩不会把策略都告诉我 上尉
Shine don't confide in me his stratagems, Captain.
我最早听到
The first I heard of it
就是在这里看到
was this.
好个线人啊
This is a hell of an informant we have, huh?
抱歉
My apologies.
撒切尔警长 你的帮助非常宝贵
Sergeant Thatcher, your efforts are invaluable
我们也十分感激
and we are grateful for them.
永远感激
Oh, eternally so.
我得走了
Best be on my way.
你觉得贬低那孩子
Do you imagine making the boy feel an ass
他就会更加忠诚勤勉了吗
will inspire loyalty and diligence?
或许你该把管理警♥察♥的事交给我
Perhaps you should leave managing policemen to me.
如果我们需要在妓院找个线人
If we have need of an informant in a brothel,
你的经验肯定会非常宝贵
I have no doubt your expertise will prove invaluable.
你或许不认为我是你的盟友
You may not think me ally,
但我们始终还是狱友了
but we are nonetheless for now cellmates.
哈特小姐 你不知道为什么吗
Miss Hart, do you not understand why?
我非常清楚 里德先生
I understand more than you can know, Mr. Reid.
我已经向你承诺
And I have given you my word,
我会跟你女儿解释清楚
I will make it right with your daughter.
我会解释清楚的
I will make it right.
今后就这样了吗
Is this then how it's going to be?
无精打采 焦躁不安
Slouching and pacing
抱着渺茫的希望
in distant hope of some, some
祈祷天上掉下线索来
thread freshly loomed from the very ether
落入你们怀中
to drift down onto your laps
让你们追随着找到那个野兽的窝巢
that you might follow to the lair of this beast you now seek?
默顿小姐
Miss Morton--
这家剧院是我的未来 瞧瞧它
This playhouse is my future and look at it--
因你们丑恶的过去而陷入停滞 冷冷清清
paralyzed and ruined by the foul poison of your pasts.
因为我的过去
Of my past.
默顿小姐
Miss Morton,
如果我们让你太难做
if we have made things excessively difficult,
那我们今晚就走
then we shall be gone this night.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
我办公室里有晚餐和早餐
There's food for dinner and breakfast in my office.
萨摩先生
Mr. Sumner.
抱歉
Sorry,
他在吗
is he here?
我父亲 他已经病了好久了
My father, he had been poorly for some time.
我带了鳗鱼来
I brought eels.
是啊
Yes, you did.
要钱吗
Wanting pay, then?
不了 不用给钱了
No. Money? No, no.
就...
It's just,
把鱼拿走吧
take the eels.
凯勒布 罗宾
Caleb, Robin,
这位是
mister?
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel.
内萨尼尔替我们打鳗鱼
Nathaniel fished our eels.
想来悼念一下
Wishes to pay respects.
继续挖 孩子
Dig, boy.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
谢谢 内萨尼尔
Thank you, Nathaniel.
可以留下吃晚饭吗
May we offer you supper?
不
No,
我该回去了
I must be getting back.
不是什么盛宴
It's no banquet.
就是炖肉土豆
stew and potato,
你这么辛苦 至少填饱肚子
full belly for your hard work.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬贾斯帕·萨摩
Jasper Sumner,
我们的父亲 一个好人
our father, a good man.
你现在是一家之主了 凯勒布
You're the man of the house now, Caleb,
也要负责生意了
and of the business.
我需要帮忙的 普鲁
I'll need help, Pru.
当然
Of course.
家人团结一致 不是吗
Family pulls together, does it not?
罗宾 你会帮助舅舅的吧
Robin, you'll help your uncle, won't you?
-倒酒 孩子 -好 舅舅
- Pour the gin, boy. - Yes, Uncle.
好孩子
Good lad.
父亲以前都去上游收鳗鱼
Father used to go upriver for his eels.
然后你突然出现了 就像伞菌
Then you appeared overnight, like a toadstool.
我...
Well, I--
我以前住在另一条河边
I used to live by another river.
你怎么找到那间小屋的
How'd you come upon the cottage?
不是废弃了吗
It was abandoned, I thought.
我哥哥
My brother.
哥哥
Brother?
他也打渔吗
Does he fish also?
不 他...
No, he is--
他在远方
he's far away.
他乘船去西方了
He took a ship west.
我们的父亲
Our father, see, he--
他死了
he died.
那我们为我们的父亲都做个祈祷吧
Then let us say a prayer for both our fathers.
愿他们安息
May they rest at peace.
吃吧 都吃吧
Now, eat up, all of you.
萨摩小姐
Miss Sumner.
抱歉我迟了 内萨尼尔
Excuse my lateness, Nathaniel.
我弟弟凯勒布今早不太舒服
My brother Caleb is not well this morning.
妈 你问他了吗
Ma, did you ask him?
罗宾 别这样
Robin, please.
内萨尼尔 凯勒布病了
Nathaniel, without Caleb, I--
我和罗宾两人照顾鱼摊会很勉强
Robin and I shall struggle to manage the store by ourselves.
如果你可以...我是说
If there was any way you could-- I mean to say,
当然不会少了你的报酬
there'd be coin in it, of course.
卖♥♥鱼吗
Selling fish?
对 先生
Yes, sir.
去白教堂
In Whitechapel?
不行
I should not.
白教堂
Whitechapel.
没事
No bother.
我们能行
We shall manage.
是吧 罗宾
Shan't we, Robin?
日安 内萨尼尔
Good day, Nathaniel.
萨摩小姐
Miss Sumner.
你不喜欢说话 是吧
You're a quiet one, aren't you?
我该说什么
What should I say?
大部分人都话太多
Most folk talk too much.
那...
The--
孩子的父亲呢
the boy's father?
伤寒
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表