剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
畏畏缩缩
fearful,
背信弃义的心
treacherous heart.
此外
Further to so which,
作为一个大半辈子都在为他的小兄弟找乐子的男人
for a man to spend so much of his life in service of his manhood,
他的小兄弟
when that manhood is,
还真是不大
well, more of a boyhood.
你懂我意思吧 塞恩先生
You get my meaning, Mr. Shine.
撒切尔
Thatcher.
跟我走 撒切尔
With me, Thatcher.
快去吧
Run along.
默顿小姐 你收留我们期间造成的任何损失
Miss Morton, any damage incurred while you keep us here,
我将亲自赔付
I will foot the bill myself.
你打算怎么做 哈特小姐
And what will you do, Miss Hart?
派人持械再抢一辆火车吗
Set armed men to rob another train?
希望不用到那一步吧
Now, let us hope it doesn't come to that, huh?
你没事吧 敏敏
You OK, Mimi?
你也少来奉承我
I will not have you soft-soap me either.
或许我们真是待得太久了
Perhaps after all we have overstayed our welcome.
我不希望杰迪戴亚·塞恩这种人
Jedediah Shine is not a man I would have
再来纠缠你
set any further sights on you.
走吧
Come.
要天黑了
It's becoming dark.
我们去另找地方藏身
We may go find ourselves alternative concealment.
等你们被捕
And then when you're caught
你们的头被割下来
and your severed heads are displayed
挂在莱曼街新警局大楼的铁栅栏上
on the iron railings that line the new station house on Leman Street,
永远的愧疚
I shall have eternal guilt
将成为你回到我生活中后
to add to the catalog of vexations I suffer
我又新添的一个烦恼
as a result of you coming back into my life.
不 如此的亵渎是你们计划的一部分
No, this profanity is part of some strategy that,
其最终目的
at its end,
是让你恢复地位 他俩远走高飞
sees you restored, these two gone away,
而那个达夫为他所做的一切受到惩罚
and that man Dove punished for all he has done.
这事不容易 默顿小姐
It is no easy task, Miss Morton,
但是的 这就是我们的目标
but yes, that is the goal.
那你和你的同伙们赶紧去吧 里德先生
Best you and your merry band get about it, then, Mr. Reid.
你去的那地方
Where you go,
那些人值得信任吗
you trust these people?
他们并非我的旧情人
They are not one time lovers of mine,
但除此之外 是的 我信任他们
but that aside, yes, I do.
我今天是全世界的砧板吗
What am I today, the world's chopping block?
我只是想确保你会平安无事
I wanna know you're safe, is all.
去做你该做的吧 丈夫
Just get about your work, husband,
我会去做我该做的
and I shall get about mine.
莱纳德 梅特尔
Leonard, Myrtle.
苏珊小姐 快 别让人看见了
Miss Susan, quick. Before you're seen.
瞧你啊 梅特尔
Look at you, Myrtle.
快生了吧
You must be near term.
是啊 苏珊小姐
I am, Miss Susan.
你呢 你都安全吧
And you, is all safe with you?
你别担心 你也是
Oh, you must not fear, neither of you.
你们已经为我做了很多了
You do quite enough for me as it is.
但我们怎么帮您都不够 小姐
But there's never enough we could do for you, Miss,
永远不够
not never.
告诉我 莱纳德
Tell me, Leonard.
我儿子如何
How fares my boy?
他是个结实的好小伙儿 这不出所料
He's a stout, fine young man, as only could be expected.
那么他挺好的
He is well then?
他是被照顾得很好
He is well cared for, certainly.
但不
But not
开心
happy?
孩子离了妈妈怎么会开心呢
How could a boy be happy without his ma?
他被看得很紧
He is kept on a short line.
那女人 查德利
The woman Chudleigh.
家庭教师
The governess.
真是个凶神恶煞的老妇人 对孩子很严厉
Is fierce and shrewish a harridan has ever scolded a boy.
倒是达夫先生 他似乎对孩子还挺有感情
But Mr. Dove, he has some feeling for the boy, I believe.
今天带他去了亚姆拉奇 给他买♥♥了只小狗
Took him to Jamrach's today and bought him a puppy.
好让他不那么寂寞
It's certain to ease his loneliness.
莱纳德 你觉得...
Leonard, do you think--
如果时机到了 是否有办法带他离开
do you see a way when the time comes that he might be taken away?
日夜都有威斯敏斯特的警♥察♥守卫
There are Westminster police on guard day and night.
但那查德利总也得吃饭睡觉
But the woman Chudleigh must eat and sleep.
他家花♥园♥
And the gardens,
达夫先生家花♥园♥后面一侧只有沼泽
Mr. Dove's gardens, they're bordered at the back only by the marshes.
那只小狗也得出来遛
And that puppy must be exercised.
我懂了 莱纳德
I see, Leonard.
虽然渺茫 但机会还是有的
Albeit slight, there are opportunities there.
是的
There are.
你觉得达夫先生怎么样
How do you find Mr. Dove?
太一板一眼了
Too upright by half, yes, he was.
而且他有什么心事
And he's distracted by something
让他非常焦虑
which makes him fearful anxious.
莱纳德 你觉得你是否能
Leonard, do you think it's possible,
当然 是在极小心的前提下
as always of course being most careful,
查明是什么事让他如此焦虑
that you may discover what it is that makes him so anxious?
求您 苏珊小姐
Please, Miss Susan,
这已经很冒险了
you already risks so much.
万一他被发现了呢
What if he is found out?
莱纳德
Leonard?
别这样 梅特尔
No, now come, Myrtle.
我们得提醒自己这位好女士都为我们做了什么
We must remind ourselves of all this good lady has done for us.
我原本就是个杂工
I was only a daily fetchit
清理下水道才挣一便士
paid a penny to clear the gutter at Tanner Street
还染上了病
when the leaves got in.
是她鼓励我追求你
And she encouraged my love for you.
让你不再需要用那种方式挣钱
Saw that you need earning that way no more,
还替我们交了这房♥子的定金
and to this the deposit for our home here.
行了 莱纳德 别再说了
Hush, Leonard. You need not go on.
但是
But
他是我的莱纳德
he's my Leonard,
离了他 我会不知所措
and I will be lost without him.
如果我们生的是女儿 他打算用您的名字命名
He means to name the child after you, if it is a girl.
是男的也一样
And even if it is not.
莱纳德
Leonard,
你要给男孩起名叫苏珊吗
a boy named Susan?
这是最坚强的名字了
Strong a name as ever there was.
来 房♥子 入口
Here, the house, entrances,
每个人的卧房♥
bedchambers of the occupants.
你可以帮我画出来吗
Do you think you might be able to draw it for me?
我可以的
I'm sure I may.
这里 在后楼梯井处 是达夫先生的房♥间
Here, at the back stairwell, this, Mr. Dove's rooms.
这里 是你的康纳的卧房♥
And this, where your Connor sleeps.
就这样 哥们
That's the way, brother.
就到了
Almost home.
好了 快过来
All right. Quick, over here.
我们要祈个祷吗
Well, do we say a prayer?
祈祷人们相信我们的谎言 而不是他的
Pray that one deception is believed over the other.
我得去看玛蒂尔达的蜡烛了
Now, I gotta watch for Mathilda's candle.
对不起 德拉
I'm sorry, Drum.
又不是你打了我 蒂尔达
It's not you that lumped me, Thilda.
有什么区别呢
I might as well have, however.
我父亲会感激你的忠诚的
My father would be grateful for such loyalty.
他们知道是我告诉了你 你又告诉了他
They know it was me told you, and you that told him.
是他们把弗兰克·撒切尔绑在了马上
And neither tied Frank Thatcher's dockers to that pony.
他们现在盯上我了
I am watched.
塞恩先生吗
By Mr. Shine?
他想把我切了下锅
He wishes to dice me for his cooking pot.
我不会再叫你为难了 德拉
I shall not ask it of you again, Drum.
来吧 今晚别睡地板了
Come, please, do not sleep on the floor tonight.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表