剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
我还能怎么办
What the hell was I supposed to do?
首先 不能杀他
Not kill him, for one.
如果他死了 对我们就毫无用处
His use to us dead is exactly nil.
那个内萨尼尔 他究竟想干什么
That man, Nathaniel, what-- what is it that he hunts?
刚刚的混乱 释放斗犬
The chaos back there, the unleashed fighting dogs,
他释放了它们 而不是让它们斗
he is releasing them, not fighting them.
是解放 不是暴♥力♥
An act of liberation, not violence.
一个暴♥力♥之人做出这种事
From a violent man.
狗对于内萨尼尔不是狗
Well, dogs ain't just dogs to Nathaniel.
那是什么
What, then?
是他的狼兄弟 他要解放它们吗
His wolf brothers, who he now seeks to free?
一个撕裂了我朋友喉咙的男人
An act of compassion from a man
却做出这样的同情之举
who tore my friend's throat from him.
苏珊说他更像个大男孩 而不是怪物
I hear Susan said he's more of a man-child than a monster.
他或许喜欢上了她
He may have developed an affection for her,
我觉得她也挺喜欢他
and she for him, I believe.
那么他对狗的同情
So this compassion he has for the dogs,
我们得认为 他会继续这么做
we must assume he will persevere with these acts.
除非他哥哥找到了他 阻止了他
Unless his brother may lay hands on him and stop him.
我们得祈祷他不能再次找到他
We must hope he does not trap him once more.
那再去找"卫理公会"的斗犬吗
More Methodist pit fights then?
是的 直到找到他
Yes, until we have him, yes.
或许斯威夫特小姐可以利用他们对彼此的好感
And perhaps Miss Swift may use their mutual affection
让他为我们所用
and turn him to our own ends.
你为个让你失望的男人冒这么大的险
It is a great risk you take for a man who let you down so.
他背着我 跟你偷腥
He betrayed me with you.
那你明白我的意思了
Then you see my argument.
为什么不赶走我们
Why not turn us out to the streets?
你男人很有魅力
He's very charming, your man.
是的
He is.
也是个白♥痴♥
He's also an idiot.
但人活世上 如果不相信自己的直觉
But if in this life, we do not trust our instinct
判断谁是好人
as to who is a good person,
那我们可能就完了
then I think we might be ruined.
据罗斯·德雷克说 这位达夫先生
It's Hackney, is it not, where, according to Rose Drake,
现在住在哈克尼
this Mr. Dove now resides?
对
It is.
由于我重开剧院
Now that it lives again,
得正式重新登记这处场所的用途
I must reregister my theater here for its purpose.
我是找了林肯因河广场地政局一个
I do so via a young man called Eric at the land registry
叫埃里克的年轻人帮的忙
on Lincoln's Inn Fields.
达夫先生
Mr. Dove,
作为一个虔诚信徒
good man of the Lord that he is,
肯定也要登记他的新宅
must also register his new domicile
煤气 供水什么的
for gas, waterworks, the like.
我觉得亲爱的埃里克似乎有点爱上我了
Dear Eric is a little bit in love with me, I think.
他在那里安了家
He makes a household there
我猜也会招家仆的
and will be advertising for staff, I imagine.
知道吗 默顿小姐
Do you know, Miss Morton,
你我太像 不可能不成为朋友
we have far too much in common not to be friends.
老绒绣厂有斗狗
Pit fight at the old woolworks.
据说狗被人放了
Word is the dogs were released.
现在跑的满白教堂到处都是
They're now scattered throughout Whitechapel.
觉得你不会被逮捕吗 詹金斯
Figure you're immune to arrest, Jenkins?
或许是的
Perhaps, I am.
狗被放跑引发混乱时
The ruckus what saw these dogs set loose,
你们的通缉犯出现了 自己也在追人
your men here in attendance, in a pursuit all their own,
追那个偷了我狗小刀的臭贼
a pursuit of the wretch what thieved my dog, Chopper.
怎么不神气了
You're not so spry now.
你好 詹金斯先生
Hello, Mr. Jenkins.
这情报非常宝贵
That is valuable intelligence.
真是这样
No mistake.
我当然知道
Don't I know it.
那或许你可以允许我们表达谢意
Then perhaps you will allow us to show you our gratitude.
-当然 探长 -来
- By all means, Inspector. - Here.
拿着
Hold this.
高点
Higher.
高点
Higher.
高点
Higher.
詹金斯先生
Now, Mr. Jenkins,
你就踮脚在那儿挂个一小时或四小时
you dance there on your tippy toes for an hour or four
我们去看看你对埃德蒙·里德的告密是真是假
while we establish the truth of your snitching on Edmund Reid.
跟我走 撒切尔警长
With me, Sergeant Thatcher.
是 塞恩长官
Yes, sir, Mr. Shine.
塞恩探长 长官
Inspector Shine, sir,
您最好来看看这个
I think you might wanna come see this.
来
Come on.
撒切尔先生
Mr. Thatcher,
你能想到这一带
can you bring to mind any man of these parts
谁用.45的子弹吗
who might have need for a 0.45 cartridge?
能想到 探长
Yeah, I can, Inspector.
杰克逊上尉就用
That would be Captain Jackson.
该吃午饭了吧
Lunch, I think.
嗯
Aye.
德雷克先生不许你吃午饭吗
Mr. Drake not allow you your lunch, then?
没吃过这样的午饭
Not such a lunch as this.
他..
No, he--
他认为...达夫先生也认为
he felt-- well, he and Mr. Dove felt
应该让住在这里的民众看到
we here who police these streets
维护这里治安的警♥察♥跟他们一样辛苦
must be seen to work as hard as them who must live on them
我们不该自视高人一等
and not place ourselves above them in any way.
我们就是高人一等 孩子
But we are above them, son.
他们要遵从法律
They defer to the law,
而我们就是法律
and we, we are the law.
这是没有平等可言的 也不该平等
There is no equality in that fact, nor ought there to be.
是啊
Yeah, yes.
是 探长
Yes, Inspector.
现在 我们得想想
Now we must ask ourselves
里德先生为何如此现身
why Mr. Reid would show himself so.
因为他除了自负
Because aside from the certain fact he is about as conceited,
道貌岸然
a sanctimonious a soul as ever pissed up a wall,
还是个好警♥察♥
he is proper police.
他和他的美国人
He and his American associate
不会随意到处放枪
do not go around letting off firecrackers
这必然是有理由的
without good reason.
这些斗狗 对他们有什么意义
These pit fights, they have significance for them.
如果是这样
With that being the case,
今天的这场
this one today,
或许不是他们唯一会去看的
might not be the only such fight they might attend.
你还真机灵 警探
My, you are a quick fellow, detective.
你那机灵脑瓜还在琢磨什么
What else does that quick wit of yours ponder?
那位新朋友 詹金斯
Our new friend Jenkins,
被你吊在我们牢房♥里的
who you've got now strung up in our cells.
怎么
Indeed.
或许可以让他再组织一场斗狗
He might be setting the organizing of another such fight,
并把错误的斗狗地点
the coordinates of which to be described a little bit differently
告诉里德先生和杰克逊上尉
to Mr. Reid and Captain Jackson.
在说好有斗狗的地方
And there, where there was a fair amount of pit fighting--
却是我们 静静埋伏
There would instead be ourselves, lying in wait.
这是好事
Here's a happy thing.
你是个有远见的人 是吧
You are a man of foresight, is it not?
天呐 给我解开
Jesus, unchain me.
我不是个大奸大恶之徒
I'm not an evil man.
如果我是为牟利而养的狗 你还敢这么说吗
Were I a dog bred for profit, would you make such a claim?
是啊
I mean, yes.
我是个奸恶之徒
Yes, I am an evil man.
我是个奸恶之徒
I am an evil man.
那你是说我是狗吗
Then do you say I am a dog?
塞恩先生 对不起
Mr. Shine, my pardon,
一千个对不起
1,000 pardons!
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表