剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
而且要抓到他
And catch him.
你把全城翻了个遍
You have the town rousted,
包括妓院 以防那哈特女人做回本行
the brothels, in case the woman Hart returns to her former work.
是啊 达夫先生
Oh yes, Mr. Dove.
在各个赌场打听美国人的消息
All gaming houses for word of the American.
达夫先生 你怀疑我的精力吗
Mr. Dove, do you doubt my vigor?
当然不 探长
Of course not, Inspector.
那或许你可以回答我个问题
Then, perhaps, you will answer me something.
我尽力
If I can.
这些斗狗
These dog fights,
里德和杰克逊为了斗狗
Reid and Jackson emerge from
从他们的藏身处冒出来
wherever they are hid for dog fights.
据我所知是的
So I understand.
应该说 是为了一只斗犬
Or rather, one particular fight dog
和一个偷了那只斗犬的人
and one particular man who has thieved that fight dog.
埃德蒙·里德为什么会这么按耐不住
Why does Edmund Reid have such an itch in his britches
不惜暴露自己去追捕他
they'd raise cover to trap him?
谢谢你 沃特斯
Thank you, Waters.
别说话 康纳 我是个朋友
Hush, Connor. I am a friend.
据我所知
Where as I now understand it,
里德对食人杀手有自己的理论
Reid had his own theories on this cannibal killer.
他不认为是那个克洛克杀了那些人
He disagrees it was this man, Croker killed those men.
还有贝内特·德雷克
Bennet Drake also.
那他就错了
He would be misguided in that belief, however.
但他似乎对此还是颇为坚定
Seems he clings to it with some determination, however.
德拉蒙德队长
Dear Sergeant Drummond,
我敢打赌是他警告了里德
I'll bet my liver it is he who forewarned Reid.
你并不能证明他背叛了你
You have no proof of such betrayal.
那你就别去动他
Well, then you leave him in peace.
那座警局需要的是平衡和稳定
That stationhouse needs balance and stability,
不是恐惧和报复
not fear and retribution.
如你所愿 达夫先生
As you wish, Mr. Dove.
-日安 先生 -塞恩探长 再见
- Good day to you, sir. - Inspector Shine.
查德利小姐
Miss Chudleigh.
是 达夫先生
Yes, Mr. Dove.
回屋去
To your room.
你的监护人父亲得安静工作
Your guardian and father must have peace for his work.
等等 查德利小姐
Wait, Miss Chudleigh.
我今早要去办事的地方
I have business this morning in a place that
如果我还是个孩子
were I still a small boy, well,
必然会对那里充满好奇
it would fill me with wonder.
麻烦帮他做好准备
See him readied, if you please.
-你俩随我一起去 -是 达夫先生
- The two of you will join me. - Yes, Mr. Dove.
埃德蒙·里德先生或许该想想
Mr Edmund Reid may have cause to reflect
当初做H分局头头时
on whether as H Division's head man
可有如今成为了其首要通缉犯这般受人爱戴
he ever knew the popularity he now does as its most urgent quarry.
民众是多变的
The people are fickle.
可不是呢
Oh, they are that.
你似乎也踏上了救赎之路
Seems you too are also on the road to redemption.
听啊
Listen to this.
"更好奇的人可能还会自问
"More inquiring minds might also ask themselves the question
哈特小姐如今该何去何从
of what need and purpose it is now sees Miss Hart,
她曾为这个社区付出良多
a woman who once gave great civic care to her community,
如今跟里德先生一起逃亡"
now united with Mr reid in their fugitive status."
这是卡斯特罗小姐写的
This is Miss Costello's pen?
没错
She herself.
你烦恼什么 乔奇先生
What is it irks you, Mr. Judge?
是因为她完全没有提起你吗
Is it that she does not even once make mention of your notoriety?
她本来也没见过我
Not as if she never once met me.
或许是你太容易被人忘记
Perhaps you're easily forgot.
或许她不知道该用哪个名字称呼你
Perhaps she does not know which name to call you.
你们可真会说话
Oh, aren't you all so cute.
或许我该亲自告发你
Maybe I ought to hand you in myself?
谈个赦免的条件 过上安宁 独身的日子
You know, broker an amnesty, live in peace-- alone?
但我还是不确定
Still, I'm entirely uncertain
该对你的恶名作何反应
how to respond to your notoriety.
我该如何看待你奇怪的要求
What am I to make of your bizarre requests?
拿来了吗
You have them.
假牙吗
The falsies.
成色不错
A healthy selection.
是啊 但是为了什么呢
Yes, but to what end?
拉老虎尾巴
Pulling the tiger's tail.
这是第一步 亲爱的
This is the first step, darling.
不 别敷衍我
No, not good enough.
拜托 你们谁解释一下
Please, will one of you explain?
你刚杀的吗
Your latest victim?
自然死亡 默顿小姐
Natural causes, Miss Morton.
我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
你把他杀了吗
Have you killed him?
我就说我们该等到她回家了再说
I said we should have waited til she'd gone home.
够了
Excuse me.
别说的好像我是个讨厌的房♥东太太
I will not be spoken of as if I'm some irksome landlady.
如果我们再等下去
If we wait any longer,
这尸体就不能用了
this stiff's gonna be beyond purpose.
怎么用
And what purpose that?
他们要制♥造♥丑闻 默顿小姐
They wish to make a scandal, Miss Morton,
让奥古斯都·达夫知道他控制力有限
show Augustus Dove the limits of his control.
为此 你们需要...
And for that, you require dental--
我们需要牙
We require teeth.
天呐
Good god.
你们想再制♥造♥一名被害人
Do you intend to make another victim?
我们得先解尸僵
We need to break the mortis first.
换位置
Okay, move around one.
这可以当作孩子的室内游戏
Could be a child's parlor game.
好了 拿来吧
All right, you have them?
我拿走案卷时就确信将来用得着
I believe the records would have their uses when I took them.
但我没想到是要模仿"作案"
I hadn't anticipated imitation, however.
得使很大劲
Gonna have to screw down hard,
把肉叼走
prise the flesh away.
太棒了
How charming.
是啊 这是男人的工作吧
Yes, men's work, I believe.
-我们走吧 -好啊
- Shall we? - Let us.
我就逗留片刻
I will stop just a moment or two.
然后我们就走
Then we shall be on our way.
达夫先生
Mr. Dove,
见面是需要预约的
appointments are there to be made,
但你似乎觉得
but you, it seems,
连简单地敲个门都不必
feel yourself above the simple act of a knock upon a door.
逃犯就要文雅多了
Fugitives from justice conduct themselves with more refinement,
是吧
do they?
达夫先生 你能理解吧
Mr. Dove, surely you understand.
我听说前警探埃德蒙·里德
I hear that the former police detective Edmund Reid
在街上逃跑时
is cheered to the skies
市民为他欢呼喝彩 响声震天
while he runs through our streets.
依我看 这样的事值得报道
Well, that is an event worthy of report, in my opinion.
但是 卡斯特罗小姐 前不久
And yet, Miss Costello, about three editions past,
你还写过一篇真实的报道
you penned the report, true facts of how this man,
讲这个如今被你捧起来的男人
whose reputation you now burnish,
很可能将一名毫无抵抗之力的老者
most likely placed a defenseless old man
关在一个地下室里
in an underground dungeon
留他在那里饿死 腐烂
and left him there to starve and rot.
而今天
And then, here today,
你又把他说的好像民间英雄
you make as if he might in fact be a folk hero.
读者是多变的 先生
Our readers are fickle, sir.
他们可是我的衣食父母
And it is they who pay my wages.
不
No!
这片地区的人♥民♥需要简单的范例
This neighborhood, the people require simple paradigms--
好 坏 正义 邪恶
good, bad, justice, villainy.
这些概念如果在他们脑袋里混淆了
These ideas become confused in their heads
那这一带的社会结构
well, the social fabric of these streets
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表