剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
Mr. Dixon, please.
就一会儿
Only for a moment.
我们还能做什么
What can we do?
别让他们有肢体接触
Do not let them touch.
我们要一起上路了
We are to go together then.
一个接一个
One after the other.
我找到个会我母亲语言的牧师
I found a priest who speaks my mother's tongue.
他说
He says if,
如果我忏悔 就不会下地狱
if I'm repentent, I shall be spared hell.
但凭什么我说几句话 就能免下地狱
But why should I be spared it just for the saying of some words?
但你觉得后悔
But you feel the regret.
满是后悔
Nothing but.
想想你心中平静的时刻
Then think of the moments of peace that you knew.
我想了
I do.
她叫普鲁登斯
Her name was Prudence.
他们没给你派牧师
They send you no priest?
他们不许
I'm not allowed one.
以免他又是被找来劫狱的
In case he's sent to break me free again.
苏珊小姐 他们得走了
Miss Susan, they must be allowed to proceed.
或许我会跟这个牧师谈谈
Perhaps I shall speak with this priest after all,
只为了你 苏珊小姐
just for you, Miss Susan.
我会说 原谅她
Forgive her, I shall say.
让她再见到她的康纳
And let her see her Connor once more.
我会感激你的
I should be grateful.
我就跟上你 内萨尼尔
I'm coming after you, Nathaniel.
我就走在你后面 我会喊你的名字
I shall be following you on, calling your name.
不管等待我们的是什么 我们都一起去
And whatever it is that waits, we will go there together.
瞧那儿
You see there?
最高的那个
High above all.
那是斯皮塔佛德的基♥督♥教堂
That's Christ Church, Spitalfields.
当年
When your...
你妈妈和我刚到时
When your mother and I first came here,
我们在它旁边一栋建筑的
we had a room above a bakery
面包店上方租了间房♥
in the building just beside
晨曦会略过尖顶
and the morning light would pass across the spire
把影子投在一扇观景窗上
and it's shadow would fall through a picture window,
落在躺在床上的我们的身上
all across us as we lay in our bed,
就像日晷
like a sun dial,
叫我们起床
instructing that we raise ourselves
进入外面的世界
and go out into the world.
里德先生
Mr. Reid!
里德先生 长官
Mr. Reid, sir!
里德先生 快起来
Mr. Reid, raise yourself!
别砸了 警长
Stop your hammering, Sargent.
我来了
I'm here.
里德先生 你得赶紧来 长官
Mr. Reid, you must come, sir.
又发生一起
There is another.
她叫玛丽·珍·凯利
Her name was Mary Jane Kelly.
埃德蒙
Edmund,
我想让这世界恢复原貌
I want to unmake the world.
德拉
Drum.
德拉
Drum.
祝酒
Toasts.
敬我的玛蒂尔达
My Matilda,
我失而复得的掌上明珠
the girl born to me twice.
应该是最后一件了
This is the last, I believe.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
不用跟我那么客气
There's no need to sir me.
今后不用了
Not any longer.
不过 你就真不能再等几周吗
Though, you really couldn't have waited another few weeks.
萨缪尔不希望孩子生在这里 父亲
Samuel doesn't want the child born here, Father.
当然
Of course.
路上小心
Well, travel carefully.
父亲 好了
Father, please.
我不过是坐火车去切尔滕纳姆
It is the great Wesson to Cheltenham's Bar,
又不是坐蒸汽轮机去刚果
not a steam turbine to the Congo.
我知道 玛蒂尔达 但是
I know, Mathilda. But--
到处都有坏事发生 我知道
Bad things happen everywhere, I know.
你是我女儿 我就是担心
You are my daughter and I worry.
别担心
Don't.
还记得你以前曾坚信我还活着
Remember the conviction that you held that I was alive.
当然
Yes, of course.
那你应该不难去相信
Then surely it is not such a struggle to hold the simpler belief
我过得很好
that I am well.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
萨缪尔
Samuel.
好了
Right.
你当然会来看我们吧
You will visit of course.
不 德拉 他不会来的
No, Drum. He won't come.
他永远不会的
He won't ever.
他不能
He cannot.
警长
Sargent.
长官
Sir.
他在里面吗
He is within?
是的 阿博兰先生
He is, Mr. Abberline.
没发现吗
Nothing?
算是有目击者吧
Eyewitness of sorts.
描述呢
Description?
一米六七 金发
Five foot, six inches. Fair.
小胡子打卷
Curled mustache.
三十四岁
34 years of age,
左右
about.
我会登记上的
I shall note it to the catalog,
加在威廉·史密斯的证词后
alongside William Smith,
他看到伊丽莎白·斯垂德
who saw Elizabeth Stride
跟个二十八的男人在一起
with a man of 28 years of age,
戴了一顶猎鹿帽
hidden in a deerstalker.
不过以色列·施瓦兹则说
Or Israel Schwartz,
跟她在一起的男人黑发 三十岁
who says the man she was with was dark, 30.
约瑟夫·劳温德 他看到了凯瑟琳·艾道斯
Or Joseph Lowand, who saw Catherine Eddowes,
也说是跟个三十岁的男人在一起 但是金发
who says also 30, but fair
穿得像水手
and dressed in the manner of a seaman.
这些不是线索 弗莱德
These are not clues, Fred.
不是引领我们
It is not yarn
走入这里的黑心的纱线
leading us to the dark heart of this place.
而是
They are
看得不清不楚的想象
They are half-glimpsed imaginings,
混作一团的影子
tangle of shadows.
而你和我为此纠结不已
And you and I floundering at them
只因抱着越发渺茫的希望
in the ever vainer hope that
我们能将它们
we might corral then into
梳理出意义来 而那是不可能的
into meaning when we will not.
不可能
We will not.
我曾说过
I said,
你失去她时 我几乎是求你
I almost begged it of you when you lost her.
抱歉
Forgive me.
你的玛蒂尔达随船落水时
When your Mathilda went down on that boat,
但我再说一次
but I say it again,
去照顾你妻子吧
tend to your wife.
休假吧
Take the leave.
你早该了
You are due it.
我更想工作
I prefer to work.
那就工作 埃德蒙
Then work, Edmund!
继续努力
Fight!
你不想找到他吗
Do you not wish to find him,
抓到他 认识他
catch him, know him?
赢
Win?
当然想
Of course.
我只是说 我们做不到
I merely say, that we cannot.
我们没有必要手段
We lack the wherewithal.
不 里德先生 回家吧
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表