剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
诱鱼上钩
Bait the hook.
达夫先生
Well, Mr. Dove,
你真是在这城市里走过的
you are as black-hearted a bastard
最黑心的混♥蛋♥之一了
as ever roamed the lanes of this dread city.
这也是没办法 探长
Needs must, Inspector.
魔鬼的说辞
Where the devil drive.
这世上没有魔鬼 塞恩探长
There is no devil, Inspector Shine.
这话跟那鱼贩的儿子说去
Tell that to the fish-seller's boy.
等里德的事了结了
When Reid is done with,
你和我 副局长 我们要再谈谈
you and I, Commissioner, we shall talk again
你肮脏的小秘密对你值多少钱
of what price your reeking secrets may be worth to you.
放心吧 长官
Oh, be assured, sir.
本分局每个人都会瞪大了眼睛找他
Every man of this division will keep their eyes peeled for him.
哈克尼的男孩
A Hackney boy,
来自我住的区
from the borough I call my home.
看到了如此恶行
bearing witness to such atrocity,
担惊受怕地在街上穿行
running a fear through these cruel streets.
这让我很难过 德拉蒙德 非常难过
It sits ill with me, Drummond, most ill.
我明白 长官
I understand, sir.
这事虽然发生在J分局的地盘上
J Division territory this may be,
但如果这可怜的孩子找到了 你要亲自通知我
but you inform me personally should this poor mite be found.
当然 达夫先生
Of course, Mr. Dove.
当然
Of course.
怎么会呢
How could you?
天呐 凯特琳
Jesus Christ, Caitlin.
他肯定是因为看到了这个所以没命地逃了
He must have run and run fast because he saw this!
默顿小姐现在正在斯皮塔佛德到处
Miss Morton is currently scouring Spitalfields
-找那孩子 -不
- for any sight of him. - No.
不不
No, no, no.
他或许怕我们 但他信任撒切尔
He may fear us, but he trusts Thatcher.
那孩子会去找他
The boy will seek him out.
你还要去找警♥察♥了
You're going to the police now?
不 撒切尔会保护他
No, Thatcher will see him safe.
我们有事要做
There's work to do.
我们需要一张英国地形测量局地图
We've need of an Ordnance Survey map
和伦敦航运公报
and the London Shipping Gazette.
签名
Sign your name.
你俩是下一位
You two, you're next.
莱曼街
Leman Street.
-不 -撒切尔先生
- No. - Mr. Thatcher!
罗宾 你怎么来了
Robin, what are you doing?
不是叫你留在那儿吗
You were to stay.
我害怕
I was afraid.
你把我交给的人 他们不是好人
Them people you left me with, they're bad.
不 我说了 罗宾
No, I told you, Robin.
他们是朋友 好吗
They're friends. All right?
你不能来这儿
You cannot be here.
莱曼街
Leman Street?
普林斯莱街吗
On Princelet Street?
嗯 我们这就派警员过去
Yeah, we'll send a constable right away.
这是谁
Who's this, then?
罗宾 长官
Robin, sir.
罗宾
Robin?
罗宾·萨摩
Robin Sumner?
我来见撒切尔先生
I came to see Mr. Thatcher.
你真聪明啊
Well, you're a clever boy, then.
比撒切尔先生可聪明多了
Cleverer than Mr. Thatcher here.
我这就电报J分局
I'll wire J Division.
他们在到处找他
They've been looking for him all over.
这案子归他们了
It's their case now.
跟我走 罗宾
Come with me, Robin.
我给你找个安静地方待着
I'll find you a quiet place
再给你泡杯好茶
and a cup of sweet tea.
你不会有事的 孩子
You're gonna be just fine, son.
走吧
Come on.
队长
Sergeant.
嗯 抱歉 来了
Right, sorry. Yeah.
-队长 我需要你帮忙 -签字
- Sergeant, I'm in need of our assistance. - Sign it.
叫什么
Name.
达夫把尸体从这里投入河中
Dove puts the bodies in the water here,
但尸体顺流而下
but for them to meet such a flow
想沿莱姆豪斯运河
to navigate clear through the Limehouse cut
一直流进泰晤士河 这未免...
and into the Thames? I mean.
不 这一段
No, this stretch here,
一英里长 但不到五英尺宽
that's barely five foot to a mile.
一旦潮退 尸体会冲上岸 在涨潮冲走前
Tide drops, those bodies will wash up for us to find
我们有机会找到
before they're carried away again.
水中的重物很可能会冲上岸
So anything heavy in the water would most likely be washed aground.
就在这段曲流之后
Just after this meander.
好望湾
Good Luck Hope.
今晚11点 潮水最低
11:00 tonight, the tide at its lowest.
之后 涨潮会把他们冲走 进入泰晤士河
After that, the current will wash them away into the Thames.
杰克逊 我们能找到他们
Jackson, we can find them.
萨摩那孩子不见了
With the Sumner boy missing,
他母亲和舅舅的尸体
the bodies of his mother and uncle
或许是唯一能证明内萨尼尔罪行的铁证了
may be our only incontrovertible evidence of Nathaniel's savagery.
我们可以扳倒达夫
We can bring Dove down.
杰克逊 你来吗
Jackson, are you with me?
看来我们要晚上去钓鱼了
I guess we're doing us some night-fishing.
J分局的
J Division,
这就是那孩子
here's the lad.
跟这位警♥察♥叔叔走吧 罗宾
You're gonna go with this policeman now, Robin.
他们分局会照顾你的 好吗
His division are gonna take care of you, all right?
又少了个麻烦
Well, that's one less headache.
你真是个勇敢的孩子 罗宾
You've been a very brave boy, Robin,
但你再不用害怕了
but you don't need to be afraid anymore.
是吧 查德利小姐
Does he, Miss Chudleigh?
你找我 长官
You call for me, sir?
是的
I did.
是的
I did.
过来 坐
Come here. Sit.
我刚把那男孩交给J分局 长官
I've just handed the boy over to J Division, sir.
很好
Good, good.
德拉蒙德探长
Now, Inspector Drummond,
当你看到这些
when you observe these posters
贴满了警局和外面街道的海报时
blasted around the station house and the streets beyond it,
你会看到什么
what is it you see?
长官 那是血吗
Sir, is that blood?
我告诉你我看到了什么 一面镜子
Let me tell you what I see-- a looking glass
每天都倒映出这个分局的无能
that every day reflects the continued inefficacy of this division
不能依法制裁本分局的头号♥逃犯
to prosecute justice upon its most hunted fugitives.
或许有人
Now, there are some
会说我们这份耻辱
might say this is shame on us
至少也该翻倍
should be doubled, at least.
我们刚升职的警官
Even our most recently promoted officer
他的恋人正是我们找的逃犯的女儿
is sweetheart to the very daughter of the fugitive we chase.
长官
Sir.
她...
Now, she--
我告诉你她是什么 你的玛蒂尔达·里德
I will tell you what she is, your Mathilda Reid.
她站在正义的一边
She's on the side of goodness,
为了大义敢于灭亲
willing to turn against her own Pappy out of noble rectitude.
而你呢
And you?
你德拉蒙德
You, Drummond,
却不把这告诉你的警♥察♥兄弟
lack even the decency to share such with your constabulary brothers.
小子
Now, lad,
告诉我里德小姐
you'll tell me about Miss Reid's doings
跟她的逃犯老爸的事
with her outlaw old man.
马上告诉我
And you will tell me now.
马上 德拉蒙德
Now, Drummond!
她点根蜡烛 长官
There-- there is a candle, sir,
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表