剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
不管他从警多少年
no matter his years of service,
我们都将督促法律下达最重的刑罚
we will be urging for the most severe of penalties under the law.
布拉德福德局长
Commissioner Bradford,
这会是真的吗
can this, indeed, be true?
你们要把自己人送上绞架
You would send one of your own to the rope?
是的 卡斯特罗小姐
We would, Miss Costello,
甚至更加坚定
with ever greater conviction,
就凭他以我们的名义
given the violent, headstrong hypocrisy
默许 实施的暴♥力♥和顽固的虚伪
he has sanctioned and performed in our name.
你就是卡斯特罗
You are Costello?
日安 阿博兰先生
Good day, Mr. Abeline.
来 小姐
Come away, miss.
你听说了
You heard?
是的
I did.
那你就明白我为什么发电报找你
Then you understand why I wired you.
我希望能让退休的你重出江湖
I hoped you might be prised from your retirement.
埃德·里德要被绞死了
Ed Reid is to be hanged.
那个油腔滑调的"英雄"
That hero, all smooth-faced, back there,
就是你提到的达夫先生吧
that is the Mr. Dove you wrote of.
我担心他已经有胜利需要的一切条件了
I fear he now has the wherewithal to prevail.
已经没人能对付他了
There are no left to challenge him.
还有你 小姐
There is you, miss.
但我收集的 关于他的资料
But all I had accumulated of his story--
被杀的拉托夫斯基拉比所写下的日记
the murdered Rabbi Rotovsky's own written account--
我认为
I believe
已被塞恩先生销毁
Mr. Shine destroyed it.
那我们最好重新开始拼凑证据
Then best we put it together again.
弗兰西斯·撒切尔呢
Where is Francis Thatcher?
出去了
Gone as you ask.
没人知道去哪了
No man knows where.
还没回来吗
Not returned?
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda,
你为什么那么在意弗兰克·撒切尔的行踪
why does the whereabouts of Frank Thatcher worry you so?
我未必想告诉你 德拉
I'm not sure I want to tell you, Drum.
毕竟 我知道你会怎么对待我告诉你的秘密
After all, I know what it is you do with the secrets I give you.
如果可以 我愿撤销一切
I would take it back if I could.
当然了
I'm sure.
但不是为了他
But not for him.
里德先生据说做过的事 他都真做过
All them things Mr. Reid is said to have done, he done.
我知道
I know.
所以他必须接受惩罚
So he must face his punishment.
我明白 德拉
I understand, Drum.
我是为你才那么做的 蒂尔达
I did it for you, Tilda,
因为我想...
because I wanted--
我依然希望你和我能
I still only want for you and I be able to
摆脱这一切麻烦
walk clean of this mess.
让你 终于能
For you, for once,
站在你人生的高楼上
to be able to stand atop the building of your life
向外望去
and look outward from it,
而不是总要往里面望去
not forever be casting your gaze back inside
担心它会再次着火
for the fear it might catch fire again.
你觉得 他就是那高楼吗
And he is the building, you feel.
这...
Well,
他什么时候不是了
when is he not?
苏格兰场 小子 闭嘴
Yard, son. Pipe down!
你们局长呢
Where's your chief?
阿博兰先生
Mr. Abeline.
玛蒂尔达·里德
Mathilda Reid.
阿博兰先生
Mr. Abeline,
换了其他时候
on another occasion,
H分局的人会很高兴地欢迎您
the men of H Division will gladly welcome you,
但您可能听说了
but as you might have heard,
我们现在情况很紧张
we are sorely pressed at the present moment.
这是谁
Who-- this?
德拉蒙德探长
This is Inspector Drummond.
就是他
This is him?
你就是跟这软蛋伤风败俗
The milksop with whom you bring yourself
坏了自己的名声
into shame and disrepute?
玛蒂尔达 不是吧
Mathilda, really?
他看上去像是会弯腰吹走淡味麦芽啤酒的沫的人
Looks like he might bow to blow the head off a pint of mild.
不管怎样 先生
Nonetheless, sir,
我现在是指挥官
this is my command,
我要问您为什么会来
and I ask you why you've brung yourself here
还偏偏是在今天
today of all days.
我要见我的朋友
I would see my friend
趁你和你的主子还不及把他绞死在纽盖特监狱
before you and your master have his neck choked at Newgate.
蒂尔达
Tilda,
并不是我要给他判刑 这你清楚
it is not I that will pass that sentence on him, as you know,
也不是达夫先生
nor Mr. Dove.
但他在鼓动这结果
He agitates for it, however.
德拉 求你 让他去吧
Drum, please allow it.
不行 这是不许的
I will not. It is prohibited.
你做什么 德拉
What is it you do, Drum?
还能做什么
What else?
通知达夫先生此人的前来
Alert Mr. Dove to this man's presence.
你通知吧 小子
You do it, sonny.
我很想会会他
I should be glad to know him.
谁啊
Hello?
苏珊
Susan?
上尉
Captain?
你是谁
Who are you?
等等
Wait, wait!
等等
Wait!
-救命 -闭嘴
- Help! - Shut up!
冷静下来
Calm down!
安静 安静
Be quiet. Be quiet!
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel!
内萨尼尔 别碰她
Nathaniel, you leave her be!
你能...
Will you--
你能带走康纳吗
will you take Connor?
留下你一人吗
And leave you here?
他是我朋友
He's a friend.
相信我
Trust me.
你把他带来了这儿
You brought him here.
为什么
Why?
苏珊小姐 你告诉我了
Miss Susan, you told me,
我就必须问他 因为他...
and I had to ask him because he--
他是我哥哥
he is my brother.
奥古斯都 他发誓说
Augustus, he swore--
他没有
no, he hadn't.
我不敢相信他会做出这种事
And I could not believe this of him.
但我盯着他 跟踪了他
But I watched, and I followed him.
我看到了他
And I saw him.
他一枪杀了那个警♥察♥ 撒切尔
He put a bullet in that copper, Thatcher.
撒切尔死了
Thatcher's dead?
是啊
Yes.
他把他们都投进了河里
He put them both in the river.
但我游进去 把罗宾抱了回来
But I swum out, and I brought Robin back.
你为什么把他带来给我
Why did you bring him to me?
我没别人可找了
I've no one else to go to,
我觉得
and I feel as--
该做点什么
as though something should be done.
该把罗宾拿给谁看
And Robin should be shown to someone
作为证据
as proof.
奥古斯都该受惩罚
Augustus must be punished?
对
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为他杀人了
Because he has killed.
你也是 内萨尼尔
So have you, Nathaniel.
但我没杀过孩子
But not a pup.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表