剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
把他丢回水里吧
Just throw him back in the water.
让大海把他带走吧
Let the ocean take him.
我们都会被卷走的
It's coming for all of us.
我不会让你的记忆被冲走 罗宾·萨摩
I will not see your memory washed away, Robin Sumner.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
马修 怎么了
Matthew, what?
那孩子
The boy,
凯特琳
Caitlin.
罗宾 他...
Robin, he--
我们找到他了
we found him.
是达夫
It was Dove.
他杀了他
He killed him.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们要去带走康纳
We're taking Connor
我们要离开这地狱
and we're getting out of this goddamn hellhole.
怎么做 马修
How, Matthew?
我不管怎么做 但我要带走我们儿子
I don't care how, but I'm taking our son.
我对天发誓 要确保他的安全
And by God, I'll see him safe.
你跟我一起吗
Are you with me?
马修 我...
Matthew, I--
你跟我一起吗
Are you with me?
我永远跟你一起
I am with you always.
天一亮 我们就走
First light, we're out of here.
我们去接儿子 让里德见鬼去吧
We'll get our boy and Reid can go to hell.
玛蒂尔达
Oh, Matilda.
我叫凯特琳去睡了
I told Caitlin to get some sleep.
因为我们要带康纳离开
'Cause we're getting out with Connor.
我知道你想扳倒达夫
I know you want Dove.
我知道你想为德雷克
I know you want justice for
布鲁姆讨个公道
Drake, for Bloom, for--
为他们所有人
for all of 'em. But
但我不能再帮你了
I can't help you no more.
我埋了他
I buried him.
你是对的
You were right.
结束了
It is over.
的确结束了
It is over.
我想给你点建议
I want to give you some advice.
你也走吧
You get out also.
永远离开
And for good.
你要我把玛蒂尔达撇下吗
And you would have me leave my Mathilda here?
她点亮了蜡烛
She lit her candle.
你能信任她吗 里德
Can you trust her, Reid?
她是我女儿
She is my daughter.
我必须道别
And I must say goodbye.
你的建议 上尉
Your advice, Captain,
我自己也得出了同样的结论
was a conclusion I had already reached unaided.
我们尽力了
We tried.
是吧
Didn't we?
我们至少可以这么说
We can say that, at least.
是啊
We did.
是的 上尉
We did, Captain.
我们尽力了
We tried.
那是康纳的房♥间
That's Connor's room.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
查德利 是吧
Chudleigh, right?
滚开
Get out of our way.
拿下他们
Take them now.
今天不行 小伙子们
Not today, boys.
康纳
Connor.
古斯都
Gustus!
奥古斯都会找到你们
Augustus will hunt you down
把你们磨碎了做胶水
and grind you for glue.
你要知道我不怕打女人
You ought to know I ain't above shooting a woman.
我也不怕
Nor am I.
三楼
Third floor.
苏珊小姐
Miss Susan?
打他
Shoot him.
打死那混♥蛋♥ 该死的
Shoot the son of a bitch, goddamn it!
-马修 康纳在他手上 -妈妈
- Matthew, he has Connor. - Mama!
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel,
我是为我儿子而来
I'm here for my son.
求你 把他给我
Please. Please, give him to me.
这孩子
The pup?
古斯都现在照顾他了
Gustus cares for him now.
我求你 内萨尼尔
I'm pleading with you, Nathaniel.
把我儿子给我
Give me my son.
他是古斯都的了
He's Gustus now.
苏珊小姐 我...
Miss Susan, I--
你哥哥不是安全的监护人
Your brother is no safe guardian.
他杀小孩子
He's a killer of boys.
罗宾·萨摩
Robin Sumner,
内萨尼尔 你认识他 是吧
Nathaniel, you knew him, did you not?
罗宾
Robin?
他在哪
Where is he?
马修昨晚把他从河里捞了出来
Matthew pulled him from the river last night,
是你哥哥奥古斯都把他丢进去的
where your brother Augustus put him.
不
No.
不
No.
古斯都保证我不会伤害他的
Gustus promised me he would not harm him.
那孩子死了
Oh, that boy's dead.
像垃圾一样冲上了好望湾的淤泥地
Washed up like garbage in the mud of Good Luck Hope.
是你的人♥渣♥哥哥
It's your piece of shit brother
因为你杀了人而杀了他 你们两个畜生
killing on account of your killing, you goddamn animals.
我没想要...
I never meant for-
我没想要他...
never meant for him--
罗宾 罗宾
Robin, Robin,
罗宾
Robin!
内萨尼尔 把我儿子给我
Nathaniel, give me my son.
妈妈
Mama.
原谅我 苏珊小姐
Forgive me, Miss Susan.
原谅我
Forgive me.
他现在没抱着康纳了
He ain't holding Connor now.
让开 凯特琳
Step aside, Caitlin.
求你
Please.
杀了我吧
End-- end me.
马修
Matthew.
马修 我们找到康纳了
Matthew, we have Connor.
求你 杀了我吧
Please. End me.
我求你了
I beg you, please.
不 我们走吧 走
No, we're leaving. Let's go.
如此的精神食粮 达夫先生
Such food for thought, Mr. Dove.
骄傲而崇高的文字
Proud words, proud and noble.
今早
This morning, then,
你就能抓到他了吧
you will have him.
对
I will.
他会向我低头
He will bow to me.
埃德蒙·里德要向我下跪
Edmund Reid will kneel.
那我等你好消息 探长
I will wait upon it, Inspector.
你的工作非常杰出
Your work has been exemplary.
正义女神 达夫先生
Lady Justice, Mr. Dove,
把我们都揽在她正义的奶♥子♥前
holds us both close to her righteous tit,
是吧
does she not?
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
里德先生
Mr. Reid,
你不能再跑了
you cannot run no more.
小巷两端各有二十名警员等着
There are 20 constables, both ends of this alley.
能安静地跟我走吗
Will you come peaceful with me?
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda.
你还是安静地跟我们走吧 先生
It's better you come quiet, sir.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表