剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
阴谋妨碍司法公正
conspiracy to defeat justice--
-求你 必须让玛蒂尔达知道 -协助
- Please, Mathilda must know. - being an accessory of
-必须让玛蒂尔达知道 -重罪
- Please, Mathilda must know. - the to the felony of
-不能再让她 -让苏珊·哈特
- She must not suffer - permitting Miss Susan Hart
-承受更多痛苦了 -和霍马·杰克逊上尉
- any further distress. - and Captain Homer Jackson
在被你监禁期
to regain their liberty
得以越狱
whilst having the prisoners in your lawful custody.
只是传个话
It is only a message--
-你为什么 -你在这儿签字 里德先生
- Why will you-- - You will sign here, Mr. Reid--
-你为什么不肯... -你也签 弗兰克
- why will you not undertake-- - and then you, Frank.
他做不到 里德先生
He cannot undertake to do that, Mr. Reid,
因为他被玛蒂尔达小姐丢出了家门
because Miss Matilda put him out the streets
也不肯跟他说话
and won't speak to him.
是真的吗 德拉蒙德
Is this true, Drummond?
-请签字 先生 -告诉我
- Please, sir, sign. - Tell me.
撒切尔队长 签字
Sergeant Thatcher, sign.
萨缪尔·德拉蒙德
Samuel Drummond,
是你在玛蒂尔达的窗口点了蜡烛吗
was it you who lit the candle in Mathilda's window?
给你的探长签字 队长
Sign for your inspector, Sergeant.
但是里德先生
But Mr. Reid--
签字吧 撒切尔
Sign, Thatcher.
撒切尔队长 早些时候
Sergeant Thatcher, earlier,
你问起了萨摩一家的事
you were inquiring after the Sumner family.
是啊 里德先生
Uh, yes, Mr. Reid.
莱姆豪斯运河上游
Perhaps one and a half kilometers
约一个半公里处
upstream from the Limehouse Cut
堡河一带有一系列角度很陡的曲流
there is a series of heavy meanders through Bow Creek.
在东岸上
And on the eastern bank,
好望湾处 有一簇黑杨矮木
there is a copse of black poplars at Goodluck Hope
在那里 有个小土堆
amongst you will find a mound of earth
用船头浮木做了标记
marked with a prow of driftwood.
坟墓里
And within that grave,
是被杀的罗宾·萨摩的尸体
you will find the murdered body of Robin Sumner.
怎么会
How?
谁
Who?
-是谁 -应该是达夫副局长
- Who? - Commissioner Dove, I believe.
他已经收买♥♥了德拉
And now, he's fixing Drum,
他现在充满虚荣和野心
up there with his vanity and his ambition.
他手上也沾了那孩子的鲜血
He may as well have the little boy's blood on his hands, as well,
我要让他知道他干了什么
for he shall hear what he's done.
不 不行
No, no, no.
萨缪尔·德拉蒙德 他没有做错什么
Samuel Drummond-- Samuel Drummond is innocent of all
必须继续如此
and must remain so.
先生 那蜡烛 玛蒂尔达小姐
Sir, the candle, Miss Mathilda--
-你怎么还维护他 -他那是出于对她的爱
- how can you defend-- - He was trying for the love of her.
我确定
I am certain of it.
你和他拌嘴斗气那么久
After all the bickering and the petty jostlings with the man,
难道你不信他是个忠诚的人吗
are you not similarly convinced his heart is a true one?
不管怎样 队长
Whichever, Sergeant,
毁掉他对这世界的认识毫无道理
it serves no purpose to ruin his sense of the world,
至少现在还不是时候
not yet, at any rate.
那我再问你一次 先生
Then I'll ask you again, sir.
我们现在怎么办
What must we do now?
不是我们 弗兰西斯·撒切尔
Not we, Francis Thatcher--
是你
you.
你是玛蒂尔达·里德小姐
You're Miss Mathilda Reid.
对 你是谁
Yes. Who are you?
这是我的剧院 里德小姐
This is my theater, Miss Reid.
这里对我非常重要
It means a great deal to me,
希望你值得信任
so I do hope that you can be trusted.
你好 玛蒂尔达
Hello, Mathilda.
为什么带我来这儿
Why am I brought here?
因为她提出了要求
Because she asks,
而她总能得到自己想要的
and she has a way of getting what she asks for.
你对我的谨慎下了很大赌注 苏珊小姐
You bank a great deal on my discretion, Miss Susan.
希望你会认为这险值得冒
I hope you will consider it a risk worth taking.
我可以为你做什么呢
And what is that I may do for you?
希望你可以为我减少一个秘密
Relieve me of a secret, I hope.
我要怎么做呢
How may I do that?
让我把这秘密告诉你
Allow me to tell it to you.
这秘密我保守了很久
I've kept it long,
它之于我 犹如毒药
and it is, to me, a poison.
你好 康纳
Hello, Connor.
我儿子认得出朋友
My son knows a friend when he sees one.
要来点茶吗 里德小姐
Uh, may I fetch you some tea, Miss Reid?
谢谢 杰克逊上尉
Thank you, Captain Jackson.
我们听说你父亲的事了
We heard the news of your father.
他之前一直跟我们藏在这里 直到
He was hid here with us until,
你召他出去
well, you called to him.
哪有父亲能抵挡孩子的召唤
And which father can resist the call of his child?
但并不是我叫他去的
But I did not call to him,
我没送他去挨塞恩先生的拳头
did not send him out to go beneath Mr. Shine's fists.
我不会那么做的 我不能那么做
I would not. I could not.
我相信你 玛蒂尔达
I believe it, Mathilda.
你爱他
You love him.
是的
I do.
但是
Ah, and yet--
他做的那些事
The things he has done.
我跟你讲讲我父亲吧
I'll tell you about my father.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
有点流感
A little flu.
他遭遇的命运和恐惧
--what he suffered, and for all his horror,
是我要里德先生把铁门锁上
I wished for Mr. Reid to lock the grill
把我父亲留在里面
and leave my father there.
那是我的渴望
I longed for it
由来已久
again and again and again.
我并不后悔
And I do not feel regret.
抱歉 苏珊小姐
Forgive me, Miss Susan, but
你父亲的遭遇 我父亲在此事中的角色
your father's fate, my own's involvement in that--
并非是这些事让我感到绝望
it is not those actions which brought me to despair.
我知道 玛蒂尔达
I know, Matilda.
巴克利先生 他对他做的事...
But Mr. Buckley, what he did to--
玛蒂尔达 我就是为此找你来
Mathilda, this-- this is why I bring you here,
求你
to ask that you--
今后不管何时
whenever down the years,
你想起地下室里
you bring to mind the picture of
巴克利先生遭遇的惨剧
what befell Mr. Buckley in that cellar--
你不要再想象是里德先生的双手
you no more imagine Mr. Reid with that man's head
抱着那人的头
between his fists
而是我
but myself.
你恐怕要再过一辈子才会理解
Now, it would take you another lifetime to understand
我为什么会做出这种事来
what would have made me do-- do such a thing.
但当时我认为你父亲
But at the time, I believed your father,
正如或许你最可怕的梦魇里那般凶残
perhaps as vicious as your-- your worst dreams may suggest.
当时的我
I was in this
或许跟现在的你一样
as, perhaps, you are now--
误入歧途了
misguided
我...
and
令我...
to my--
令我羞耻的是
to my shame,
将令我终身羞耻的是
my life-- my lifelong shame,
我想到一个办法
I saw a way by which
让我把自己创造的一切
all that I had made for myself,
一切你那
all that your father,
正义的父亲会来夺走的东西
in his righteousness, would set himself upon taking from me.
这办法是为了保护那一切
This were a means to protect it.
而这办法是一个谎言
And that means was a lie.
你被发现后的几天里
In the days after you were found
在我这儿接受照顾时
taken into my care,
你思绪恍惚之中
your mind fevered wondering
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表