剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
No, Mr. Reid, go home.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
-还是送你回家吧 -不
- Best let's get you home. - No.
-警长 警长 警长 警长 -回家
- Sargent, Sargent, Sargent, Sargent. - Home.
我女儿没了
My girl is gone.
我妻子看到我
My wife will barely look me in the eye
几乎难以忍♥住不啐我
without wishing to spit in it
诅咒我把她丢了 所以
and curse me for the loss of her, so,
不
no.
-走吧 长官 -不
- Come, sir. - No!
该死的
Damn you!
去你的关心
Damn your care.
你没完没了的奉承
Damn your endless fawning!
你是条狗吗
Are you a dog?
是吗
Are you?
我不是 探长
I am not, Inspector.
那就别再跟着我了
Then stop following me!
对你没好处的
It shan't bring you any good.
下午好 探长
Afternoon, Inspector.
他们离开六个月了
Six months, they're gone.
他现在成了老师
He is now a teacher.
她说她写小说
She writes a novel, she says.
孩子也很好
The child prospers.
你去看过她吗 那孩子
Have you been to see her, the child?
没有 还没呢
No, no, not yet, no.
你的外孙女啊 埃德蒙
Your granddaughter, Edmund.
就去
Soon, however.
我会休假的
I shall take some holiday.
海上怎么样
How's the sea?
平淡 灰暗 阴郁
Flat, gray, mirthless.
那么 你的来访
And so, your visit?
这是一个叫玛丽·斯平克斯的女人的死亡证明
This is a death certificate of a woman named Mary Spinks.
证明上写的丈夫 是乔治·查普曼
Her named husband, see, is George Chapman,
但那并非他的真名
only that is not his true name.
他是重婚跟斯平克斯小姐同居
He was living with Miss Spinks, bigamously.
他们一起经营巴塞洛缪广场的威尔士王子酒吧
They run the Prince of Wales on Bartholomew Square together.
抱歉 弗莱德 但是
Sorry, Fred, but--
乔治·查普曼1♥8♥9♥5年才改了这名字
George Chapman only became so in 1♥8♥9♥5.
在那之前 他的名字是
Before that however, he was called
塞温林·克罗佐夫斯基
Seweryn Klosowski.
是曾经开膛手案中
The Seweryn Klosowski who was
我们的嫌疑人之一的塞温林·克罗佐夫斯基
once a suspect of ours in the Ripper murders.
但他已经去了美国
But he has gone to America.
只待到1♥8♥9♥2年
Not since 1♥8♥9♥2, he has not.
他回到了英国
He has returned to this country.
看来你每天并不只是照料玫瑰
It is not solely the tending of your roses that fills your days,
是啊
It is not.
机密尸检报告
Confidential autopsy report.
我要是哪天都不能贿赂医院门房♥了 还不如去死
I will roll over and die the day I cannot bribe a hospital porter.
他妻子 他打她
His wife, he beats her,
打个不停
ceaselessly, you know.
他无疑是个蛮人
He's a brute, I'm sure.
不止如此
And more than that.
塞温林·克罗佐夫斯基
Seweryn Klosowski
1885年 他在华沙的布拉格医院
1885, he finishes his surgical studies
完成了外科手术的学习
at the Prague Hospital in Warsaw.
87年6月 他在伦敦做理发师
June, '87, he's in London as a barber,
他工作的理发店
a position in a shop
就在白教堂大街和乔治巷的拐角
on the corner of Whitechapel High Street and George Yard.
对 外科技艺和刀具 弗莱德
Yes, the skills and the knives, Fred.
这我没忘
I do not forget.
乔治巷 玛莎·塔布林
George Yard, where Martha Tabram
88年8月就被杀在那里
was killed in August, '88.
我一直不认为塔布林小姐是他干的
I never credited Miss Tabram was his.
是吗
Did you not?
世界必须向埃德·里德的理论扣头 对吗
And the world must kowtow to Ed Reid's theories, must it?
不是我的理论
Not mine, no.
她的凶手是右利
Her killer was right-handed.
开膛手是左手作案
Ripper uses left.
你知道的 弗莱德
You know that Fred.
你知道的
You know that.
你现在坐在那里
And you sit here now,
认为我会重开这宗案件的调查
in the belief that I might recommence those same investigations.
此案仍是悬案
The file remains open.
那又如何
And what?
一个曾经被我们视为嫌疑人的人
A man we once identified as a suspect
找了个妻子 死于肺痨
has a wife who dies of consumption
你就抛下了退休生活
and you are roused from your retirement
来批评我
to berate me
没有带着我警局的人去抓他
that I do not set myself and my station house to his capture.
看看尸检 探长
Read the autopsy, Inspector.
肺痨会使胳膊和腿上
Consumption would present itself
出现硬皮疹
as a hardening rash on the arms and legs.
而她则是眼部和嘴部周围起了脓疱
What she had were pustulous swellings around the eyes and mouth.
我虽不比你的美国医生
Now, I am not your American surgeon,
但我知道锑中毒的症状
but I know the symptoms of antimony poisoning.
弗莱德 弗莱德
Fred! Fred.
就算是真的 也证实了
Even if it were true and proved,
那也还只是毒杀案
it is still only a poisoning.
而我们要找的人 对他的被害人开膛破肚
The man that we hunted eviscerated his victims.
他割下了他们的血肉和器官
He ripped the flesh and the organs from their bodies.
不管怎样
Nevertheless,
这是一起谋杀
it is murder,
我们知道杀人者有开膛破肚的能力
by a man we know capable of that evisceration,
事发时他就在附近
who was proximate to the acts,
而且现在 就在这城市里
who even now, is abroad in this town,
拿女人的身子宣泄自己对她们的仇恨
acting out his hatred of women upon their bodies.
手段 时机 动机
Means, opportunity, motive.
你去不去抓他
Will you bring him in?
不去
No, I will not.
为什么
But why?
因为这是个幻想
Because it is a fancy.
是一个退休警♥察♥黑暗的白日梦
It's a dark daydream in the mind of a retired police officer,
他最好回去照顾他的玫瑰和妻子
who would do better to return to his roses and his wife.
这是桩案子 埃德蒙
It is a case, Edmund.
不 是个鬼
No, it is a ghost.
还是个死掉的鬼
And a dead one at that.
什么都不做 就会再出这种事
Do nothing, you've earned the lot of this.
给我让路 让开
Get out of my way, you men, move!
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
你也晚上好
Good evening to you, too.
戏剧生活啊 里德先生
What a dramatic life, Mr Reid.
真不错
It's wonderful.
了不起
Remarkable.
但这里已经不像你曾经的家了
Although it is not quite the place you knew as home.
我的朋友们
My friends, my friends.
真想告诉你们
If I could only tell you--
里德先生 长官
Mr. Reid, sir.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
里德先生 长官
Mr. Reid, sir.
贝内特
Bennet.
来
Come.
我带你离开吧
Let's get you out of here.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me.
我一直跟着你
I followed you, didn't I?
走吧 长官
Come on, sir.
你这笨蛋
Hey, slob.
你要赔我的酒钱吗
You gonna pay for that?
好啊 小子
That's right, Gladys.
来啊 再迈一步啊
Come on, take another step.
天呐 你短时间内是别想当选美皇后了 是吧
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表