剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
也是值得质疑的说法吗
is that it also a questionable version of events?
他...她...是无罪的吗
Is he, is she, in fact blameless?
无罪
Blameless?
完全不是
Never that.
我当初读到她"被处刑"时
And to think when I read of her supposed passing--
虽然万万不该
I mean, I should be shot,
但我还替你难过来着
but I-- I sorrowed for you.
敏敏 亲爱的
Mimi, darling--
别喊我"亲爱的"
Don't call me "darling."
你再敢喊我一次"亲爱的"
You call me "darling" one more time,
我就亲自押你去莱曼街
and I will walk you to Leman Street myself.
我不懂你怎么敢来找我
I don't understand how you dare come to me.
你就完全没别人可依靠了吗
Was there no one nowhere else?
我们本来有很多人
Oh, we had a long list.
没有蜡烛吗
No candle?
德拉蒙德跟她在一起呢 是吧
Well, she has Drummond staying with her, right?
是啊
Correct.
现在 奥古斯都·达夫
And all the while, Augustus Dove,
他那个弟弟
that brother of his,
如今藏在什么安全的地方
now hid in some safe place
而他则尽心竭力地昭告天下
while he makes certain the world is fully apprised
我都干了什么坏事
of the evil I have done.
我还不能争辩
And I may not protest.
我不能抱着我女儿 向她解释
And I may not hold my girl and explain to her
她贝内特叔叔之死的可怕真♥相♥
the ghastly truth of her Uncle Bennet's passing.
里德 她知道了真♥相♥ 就有危险了
Hey, Reid, she knows that truth, she then knows danger.
你现在不能给予她保护
And you're in no place too offer her your protection.
我们就只能继续畏缩吗
We must continue to cower, must we?
任由世界被荼毒
And while the world is poisoned,
让正义和真♥相♥成了奥古斯都的婊♥子♥
justice and truth are made August Dove's whores.
那我们怎么办 里德
What are we to do then, Reid?
我们去寻求正义
We go get our justice.
让天塌下来吧
Let the heavens fall.
他会怎么做
What will he do?
他还能做什么
What can he do?
他一意决心复仇
He chooses to fix his will to vengeance,
他会毁掉我们周围的世界
he will tear this world down about us.
你就不想要正义吗
Why, you don't wish for justice?
你这是问错了人 问错了问题
You're asking the wrong woman entirely the wrong question.
不管我和默顿小姐是因为什么联♥系♥在了一起
Whatever common factors shared by Miss Morton and myself,
我今天对此很感激
I am today grateful for them.
但她不可能会保护我们
But we cannot imagine ourselves protected by her.
你认为她会背叛我们
So you believe her disloyal?
当她想起你 还有什么理由
What motive does she have to lean to loyalty
不背叛我们
when she brings you to mind?
我们如果不行动
We do not act, you and I,
不论是因为愤怒 还是别人嚼舌头
whether it is with fury or another's idle tongue-
我就是说我们必须行动
we must act is all I say.
你说的"行动"是指什么
And this great action you describe?
我们的花瓶 我能猜到克洛克把它们藏在了哪
Our vases, I have a sense of where Croker may have hid them.
如果我猜对了
If that sense is accurate,
没有人能阻止我把它们拿回来
there is not a soul left to stop me taking them.
你觉得你不会在码头上被人看到吗
You don't think you're gonna be seen on the dockside?
我知道 我想到这个要怎么办了
Yes, and I have a thought on how that might be addressed.
我不喜欢这样 凯特琳
I don't like it, Caitlin.
我去
I'll go.
你留在这儿 安全的地方
You just-- you stay here where it's safe.
不行
No.
你得去找康纳
Because you must go to Connor,
尽可能见到我们的儿子
set eyes on our son, if you can.
他不得不叫做家的地方已经天翻地覆
All that has passed in the house which he must call home.
我们得确认他还好 马修
We must see that he's well, Matthew.
那里肯定有人提防着我
And I will be watched for there.
亲爱的 到处 每个人都在提防我们
Darling, we are watched for everywhere by everybody.
不 不
No. No.
不是到处
Not everywhere.
那执着算怎么回事啊
What was that fixation, anyway?
再说 剧院不就是
Besides, what is a theater if not a place
我们 我 可以改头换面的地方吗
in which we might transform ourselves, transform myself?
怎么了
What?
你小心
You be careful.
我可能会再爱上你一次
'Cause I might fall in love with you all over again.
今早要来的新局长
This new chief of ours who comes in this morning,
据说是个重量级人物
he's a proper heavy weight, from what they say, right?
他管理莱姆豪斯时
And OK, when he ran Limehouse,
一年十次受表彰
10 commission's recommendations in one year.
弓街持械劫案中
Nigh on 50 nicker, one from the Bow Street farm found
一人制♥服♥劫匪 抢回近五十英镑
for bringing down an armed robbery single handed.
那都是五年前了 弗兰克
That was about five years past, Frank.
他之后哪去了
Where's he been since, eh?
现在他又来管理我们分局
And now he comes here to run this division.
他听上去
From the sound of it,
正是我们现在所待的这破地方
he's entirely the strike of man required for this sink
所需要的人
in which we here currently find ourselves.
而我呢 是非常乐意跟着这种人干的
And I for one should be happy to walk alongside such a man.
嗯 别摔地上了
Aye, fall on your ass.
-我被打劫了 -姓名
- I've been robbed. - Name?
问这做什么
Why do you need that?
我们好去你家替你做饭
So we can come by and cook your dinner for you.
是规矩 先生
It is a legal requirement, sir.
詹金斯
It's Jenkins.
你被劫了什么 先生
And what is took from you, sir?
我的狗
My dog.
什么狗
Breed?
英国牛头梗
English bull terrier.
那是斗犬 是吧
Well, it's a fighting dog, is it?
不是的
It is not.
是我的宠物
It's my domestic companion.
是纯种的 懂吗
It's pure breed, understand?
换一条二十五英镑呢
25 pound to replace.
好个宠物
Some pet.
看到他手上的疤了吗 德拉
You see those scars about his hands, Drum?
我敢拿我的养老金打赌 是他的斗犬被盗了
I'll have my pension on it that's a pit bull stolen,
他是个斗犬驯师
and he's a pit bull handler.
你该庆幸我们现在
Now, you just be glad we here
有比你这玩蛋的
are currently exercised by graver matter
更要紧的事要做
than a bollack sack like you.
达夫先生来了 新局长跟他在一起
Mr. Dove comes, the new chief with him!
快走 詹金斯先生
Get out of here, Mr. Jenkins.
H分局的警官
Men of H Division,
希望你们对新头头
I expect you to show your new leader
也有对前一任那样的忠诚
all the loyalty you showed your last.
你的手下欢迎你
Your men welcome you.
波特兰石柱 塞恩先生
Portland stone pillars, Mr. Shine.
是花钱 还是浪费钱
Money's been spent or lost,
要看你怎么想了
depending on your outlook.
那是什么
What is that?
是电♥话♥ 塞恩探长
It is a telephone, Inspector Shine.
你是接待警员
You are desk sergeant?
德拉蒙德 先生
Drummond, sir.
我知道电♥话♥是什么 德拉蒙德
I know what a telephone is, Drummond.
当然了
Of course.
塞恩先生大概是问你的微缩阅读器 队长
Perhaps Mr. Shine refers to your micro reader, Sergeant.
里德先生的档案都被拍了下来
Mr. Reid's files were photographed
以160:1比例进行了缩放
and their size then shrunk by a ratio of 160 to 1.
里德
Reid.
这个里德吗
This Reid?
把他的脑子封进玻璃里了 是吗
His brain made put in glass, is it?
我们继续吧
Shall we move on?
先生们
Gentlemen.
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表