剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
I don't see an animal, Nathaniel.
而是一个受伤
I see a hurt,
孤独的男孩
lonely boy.
我不是来指摘你的
I did not come here to judge.
我不希望凯勒布再伤害你了
I do not want Caleb to hurt you no more.
如果我们离开这里呢
And what if we left this place?
还有罗宾
Robin as well?
我不能撇下凯勒布 内萨尼尔
I can't leave Caleb, Nathaniel.
他就像我的孩子
He was my baby boy.
罗宾
And Robin,
也需要他
he needs him.
凯勒布是个好人
Caleb is a good soul.
有时候
Sometimes, we--
我们会爱一个人爱得太深
we can just love someone too much.
把你的衣服脱了
Take off your shirt.
站起来
Stand for me.
真俊俏
Beautiful boy.
没事
It's all right.
好了
Just...
跟我躺着
Just lie with me.
来
Come.
就这样
That's it.
嗯
Yeah.
请进
Yes?
敏敏
Mimi.
我不知该从何说起 敏敏
I don't know where to start, Mimi.
从头吧
From the beginning, I would suggest.
好
All right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
为这一切
for this, for all of it.
我从没想到...如果我能想到
I never thought-- if I'd even imagined
我们会滞留这么久
that we'd be hold up thus,
我绝不会敲你的门
I'd have never knocked on your door.
我永远无法...
I'll never be able to--
你对我们太好了
you've been so goddamned kind,
我根本不配你对我这么好
and it's a kindness that I never deserved from you.
有意思 我们的看法总是不谋而合 上尉
Funny, we'd always agreed on so much, Captain.
我们很快就能离开了
We'll be gone soon.
我确定 我只想告诉你一声
I'm sure of it. And I just wanted you to know that.
你们真是有趣的三人组
You are a funny trio,
你 里德先生 和你的
you, Mr. Reid, and your
哈特小姐
Miss Hart.
你该让我们上台唱戏
You ought to put us on the stage.
他们手上沾着鲜血
There's blood on their hands.
心中有黑暗
Black in their hearts.
但你
But you,
我记得你的手
I remember these hands
和你心的颜色
and the colors of your heart.
我也不是什么圣人 敏敏
I ain't no saint neither, Mimi.
你想过吗
Have you thought, I wonder,
你停止逃跑后 生活会变成什么样
what your life will be the day you stop running?
我已经逃了太久
I've been running so long,
记不得停下是什么样了
I can't remember what it's like to stop.
知道让我生气的是什么吗 杰克逊上尉
Do you know what makes me angry, Captain Jackson?
让我感到白热化的愤怒的事
I mean truly an incandescent furnace of fury?
那就是 虽然你作为男人 作为人
It is, that for all your uncountable faults, deviancies,
有数不尽的过失 越轨行为和失败
downright failings as man and human being,
你敲我的门时
when you knocked on my door,
每当你敲我的门时
whenever knock on my door,
我感到我内心最好最宝贵的部分跳了起来
I feel the best and most precious part of me leap.
好像把车轮变成了阳光
I feel it turn cartwheels in sunlight.
我必须接受的可憎事实
And the abject grotty truth I must contend with
就是我宁可因为你在这儿 而导致剧院冷清
is that I'd rather see my theater in ruins with you here
也不希望它成为金碧辉煌的舞台
than have it a glittering and ecstatic stage
但你远走高飞了
with you far and gone.
我恨你
I hate you,
霍马 马修
Homer-- Matthew--
不管你叫什么名字 我恨你
whatever your cursed name is, I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you!
因为你在我生命中时 我的生命充满活力
Because when you're in my life, my life seems electric.
然后你走了
And then you go.
你肯定会走的
And you will go.
别的不敢说 但这我是确定的
Of that, if nothing else on this earth, I'm certain.
等你走了
And when you go,
那阳光的车轮会再次黯淡静止
those sunlit cartwheels will fall once more still and dim.
让我工作吧 上尉
Leave me to my work, Captain.
有一日 这剧院会开门
One day, this theater will open its doors,
我会尽量平静生活
and I shall try to live at peace
心知你再也不会来敲我的门了
with knowing you shan't knock on them again.
这味道真好 普鲁登斯
This tastes very good, Prudence.
你能再教教我钓鱼吗 内萨尼尔
Will you show me more fishing, Nathaniel?
内萨尼尔肯定忙得很 孩子
I'm sure Nathaniel's busy, boy.
不 当然 当然行 罗宾
No, I-- of course. Of course, Robin.
我说他忙了
I said he was busy.
你别去打扰他
You stay clear.
内萨尼尔还会来帮忙卖♥♥鱼吗
Will Nathaniel be helping on the stool again?
我最好还是不去白教堂
I prefer not to go out into Whitechapel.
为什么
Why?
我不喜欢那里
I do not care for it.
是因为犹太人吗
Is it the Jews?
别那么说话 凯勒布
Don't say such things, Caleb.
普鲁说你是外国来的
Pru tells me you're from abroad.
你不会也是个犹太人吧
You're not one of them, are you?
不 我不是
No. I am not.
我告诉你犹太人的一件事
'Cause I'll tell you one thing about the Jews.
他们不会买♥♥你的鳗鱼
They won't buy your bloody eels.
我教内萨尼尔怎么做鳗鱼了
I taught Nathaniel how to cool eel,
就像父亲以前那样做
just like father used to.
你还教他什么了
What else have you taught him?
花很漂亮 内萨尼尔
The flowers are beautiful, Nathaniel.
不客气
You're very welcome.
罗宾 给舅舅倒酒
Robin, fill your uncle's cup.
倒满 孩子
To the top, boy.
别浪费
Don't waste it!
凯勒布
Caleb.
上♥床♥去 孩子
Go to bed, little one.
乖乖的
Be good.
你喝够了
You've had plenty.
他来做什么
Why is he here?
内萨尼尔是我们的朋友和客人
Nathaniel is our friend and our guest.
欢迎 朋友
Welcome, friend.
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel,
原谅他
forgive him.
原谅他
Forgive him.
他是个好孩子
He's-- he is a good boy.
他马上就睡了
He will sleep soon
然后我就去找你 好吗
and I will come to you, OK?
你跟他睡了 是吗
Take him to your tit, did you?
别再打了
No more!
内萨尼尔
Nathaniel!
别 内萨尼尔
No, Nathaniel,
别
no!
这样不对 普鲁登斯
Ain't right, Prudence!
他做的事 不对
What he does, that ain't right.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
求你 听我说
Please, listen to me.
他是我的弟弟
He's my-- he's my-- he's my brother.
他是...
He's--
他是罗宾的父亲
he's Robin's father.
-什么 -没错
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表