剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表
还认为自己是巴克利先生所说的
the damaged spirit child that Mr. Buckley
那个受了伤的精灵孩子
had made you believe that you were,
而你父亲 里德先生来找你
your father, Mr. Reid, came looking for you.
我告诉他你死了
And I told him you were dead.
更糟的是 玛蒂尔达
And worse, Matilda,
巴克利先生待你那么好
for all Mr. Buckley's gentleness to you,
我却向你父亲描述了一副凄凉惨景
I described a vision of horror to your father,
说你不在他身边的这些年
that you had been chained and starved and
一直被囚禁 挨饿 遭侵犯
violated all those years that you'd been gone from him.
所以 是的 他杀了霍拉斯·巴克利
So, yes, he took Horace Buckley's life,
但是是用我的手 玛蒂尔达
but with my hands, Mathilda--
我的手
my hands--
我的手
my hands--
就...
just
就好像他是我的傀儡
as though he were my puppet.
是真的 里德小姐
It's true, Miss Reid,
都是真的
all of it.
可你还是爱她
Yet, you love her still.
虽然可悲
It can be regrettable,
但你无法选择自己爱谁
but you do not pick who you love.
你现在找我来 告诉我这些
And so you bring me here now to tell me this
是因为你找回了儿子 要走了
because you have your son, are leaving,
所以走前想卸下重担吗
and wish to unburden yourself before you do?
抱歉 但一如既往
Forgive me, but as ever,
我觉得你只是在照顾自己
I feel you serve no one's ends but your own.
想想吧
Think on it
我父亲被无情地拖去接受审判时
as my father is dragged pitilessly to his justice
你们却在逃脱制裁
while you escape yours.
该死
God damn it!
你就是不能见好就收 是吧
You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?
偏偏就要突然良心发现
Of all the women in the world to have an attack of conscience!
天呐
Jesus Christ!
你也少拿你那双泪眼瞪着我
And don't you be pointing those teary eyes in my direction, either,
里德小姐
Miss Reid.
她和你父亲这辈子到处掀起混乱
She and your father shit kicked chaos through their lives.
而我一直深陷在这杀戮之中
I've been caught in that carnage as deep as any soul alive.
现在
And now,
该死的
God damnit--
他又为我做过什么
I mean, what did he ever do for me, huh?
我解救那混♥蛋♥的次数
Hauled his flapping ass out of more scrapes
我都懒得去数了 现在
than I care to think of, and now--
现在怎么 上尉
Now what, Captain?
我有个计划
I have a goddamn plan,
就是这么
that's what.
晚上好 小伙子们
Evening, boys.
你们真是没着急
You took your sweet time.
觉得要六个人才能对付我吗
Think it's going to take six of you, do you?
或许吧
Well, perhaps it might,
如果你们是男人
if you were men,
懦夫和太监可不行
not cowards and eunuchs.
来吧 亲爱的们
Come on, darlings.
撒切尔队长呢
Where's Sergeant Thatcher?
不知道 长官
Don't know, sir.
谁去把他找来
Well, somebody bloody find him!
德拉蒙德 仙女♥女♥王大人
Drummond, the fairy queen himself.
不管你有什么打算
Whatever it is you have in mind,
别当我傻
do not take me for a fool.
给他搜身了吗
Has he been searched?
脱衣服
Strip him.
快点
Do it!
探长 长官
Inspector, sir.
干吗
What?
有人找
You're called for.
我忙着呢
I'm occupied.
留个言 或打发走
Take a note or send them away.
是里德小姐 长官
It is Miss Reid, sir.
把杰克逊上尉关起来
Lock Captain Jackson down.
门外守俩人
Two men on the outer door, also.
你这是做什么 上尉
What is it you do, Captain?
良心发现 里德
Attack of conscience, Reid.
你回头再谢我吧
You can save your gratitude for later.
我为何要感激你现在也被关了起来呢
And why am I grateful that you too are now incarcerated?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
虽然你不配
Not that you deserve it,
但我们要帮你越狱
but we're going to break you out of here.
我们
We?
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda.
玛蒂尔达
Mathilda,
上楼去我们谈谈吧
will you come upstairs so we may talk?
以后吧
In due course,
或许
perhaps.
但现在 我要见我父亲
For now, I would see my father.
德拉 你可以想片刻
Drum, you may take a moment to consider
拒绝我的后果
the consequences of denying me this,
但别想太久了
but do not take any longer.
谢谢 德拉
Thank you, Drum.
我说了 我想单独跟他谈谈
As I said, alone.
我就在外面等着
I shall wait beyond.
说完了敲门 蒂尔达
Hammer on the door when you are done, Tilda.
父亲
Father--
-好女儿 -你受伤了吗
- Darling girl. - Are you hurt?
-那人把你... -好了 玛蒂尔达
- What that man did to you - Hush, Mathilda,
我不会有事
I shall live.
我的蜡烛 不是我点的
My candle-- it was not myself to have lit it.
我知道
I know.
我知道 玛蒂尔达
I know, Mathilda.
怎么知道的
But how?
德拉蒙德先生不怎么会掩饰自己的羞耻
Mr. Drummond is not a man much able to disguise his shame.
他告诉你的
He told you?
不是 但他为此负罪深重 亲爱的
Not as such, but he bears it hard, my darling.
我真替他难过 但是 里德小姐
Hey, my heart bleeds for him, really, but, Miss Reid,
我们是不是该开始执行主要目的了
do you think it's about time we got about our chief purpose?
不
No.
不行
No, no.
我并不想逃狱 玛蒂尔达
I am not for the freeing, Mathilda.
什么
Excuse me?
不要再跑了 再也不跑了
No more running. No more. No more.
我做的一切
All that I have done,
你对父亲的行为感到的一切恐惧
all the horrors that you have felt at your father's actions--
并非没有道理
they are not misplaced.
但苏珊小姐 她跟我解释过了
But Miss Susan, she explained all to me.
不 那不是全部
No. No, not all.
那个巴克利 她或许说清了
The man, Buckley, perhaps.
她父亲 希欧多尔·斯威夫特
Her father, Theodore Swift--
这事我毫不后悔
I could never regret that,
但想想你贝内特叔叔
but think on your Uncle Bennet
和我给他带来的一切厄运
and all I brought him to.
玛蒂尔达 必须做个清算
Mathilda, an accounting must be made.
你就乐意看着我陪你上绞架
And now you're happy to let me hang alongside you,
我可是拼了命进来救你
and I bust my ass in here to free you.
是啊
Yes.
说到这个 上尉 希望凭我的计策
On that matter, it is my own strategy, Captain,
我们不用走到那一步
and I very much hope it shan't come to that.
什么计策
And that strategy being what?
弗兰西斯·撒切尔要把
Francis Thatcher is going to exhume
罗宾·萨摩的尸体挖出来
the body of Robin Sumner.
你不是说你让他安息了吗
I thought you said you left that boy to rest.
他安息 奥古斯都·达夫就胜利了
He rests, Augustus Dove prevails.
他今后可以再次入土安息
Now, he may rest in due course again,
但那男孩 能让他自己的悲剧
but it is that boy who will give his own tragedy--
剧集 | 开膛街(2012) | 导航列表